Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Northern Chat

Jump to newest

By *izonlyme69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

I and many others are totally annoyed and fed up with the amount of Directing / Suggesting and Coaxing via cam that is going on in this room ~ is it not supposed to be a Non Directing Room and if so why is what is happening is being allowed to happen ? You comment in the room and get nothing but verbal abuse back and despite reporting this many times now to the Site Owners etc nothing has improved, there is always the same odd one or two who go on cam and throw the room into total turmoil !! You get asked by the Moderators to report to admin and when you do nothing happens full stop ... there is 5 Directing rooms and many of them only have a few in at a time so if they want to direct etc why dont they just sod off in there and stop ruining the room we appreciate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If Admin are not online when you report then it won't be instant that they do something...but they always do deal with directors, be it at a later date.

Yes, I know, if a mod was in there the person would be banned, but the site is not manned 24 hours a day so there will always be times when there are no mods about.

All you can do is report and block if need be, then you can enjoy the room again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never any directing when im in the room

over a year ago

and p.s hit the block button and ya cant see any thing

over a year ago

"never any directing when im in the room "

I know Rich, you're an amazing mod

But yeah... it is annoying. Fortunately a few of us lowly non-mods do tend to say that it's not a directing room and 9/10 times they leave or stop. :D

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

day time usually has 2 mods in and least 1 on night suggest hotlist mods to see whos online

over a year ago

Same happens in the Midlands room whenever a cam bunny comes on.we go mod hunting but still say and flag a mod, call a mod or find a mod feature would be good.

Plus I think mods should be able to come in stealth mode, too many directors, trouble makers shut up as soon as a mod pops in, then when the mod leaves start up again.

Post new Message to Thread