Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Call a Mod

Jump to newest

By *urvesCraves... OP   Woman
over a year ago

North Essex & London

just an idea...

but would it be nice to have a 'Call a Mod' button - so if there issues within a chat room, the button can be clicked on to highlight assistance is required and in which room.

As sometimes by the time a Mod has come into the chat room, they can any act on what they can see/read in the chat room at that precise time or the person has already left the room.

Before anyone says lol Yes i know that there is a report & block button, and you can highlight to Admin so they can check the chat logs...

...but how many time have you seen something or something has happened in normal chat rooms - and there isn't a Mod in sight.

Regards Curves.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"just an idea...

but would it be nice to have a 'Call a Mod' button - so if there issues within a chat room, the button can be clicked on to highlight assistance is required and in which room.

As sometimes by the time a Mod has come into the chat room, they can any act on what they can see/read in the chat room at that precise time or the person has already left the room.

Before anyone says lol Yes i know that there is a report & block button, and you can highlight to Admin so they can check the chat logs...

...but how many time have you seen something or something has happened in normal chat rooms - and there isn't a Mod in sight.

Regards Curves."

.....you really think we need more policing?

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"just an idea...

Regards Curves."

Some people take to putting mods they know of, on their hotlist so that they can see at a glance who is online. I am a chatroom mod and happy for anyone to contact me should I be online

over a year ago

I think mods do a difficult job and so it would be nice if fab published some stats like deleted x profiles, banned x amount from forums, deleted x amount of fake photos. So people can see that stuff is going on in the background.

Also maybe instead of call a mod button, maybe people who are mods maybe able to do something to their profile so its only called moderator instead of their fab id and when they arent on the clock they can switch it back to a normal user name. Might let the mods be able to enjoy fab without having to be on shift and also easier to find mods when you need them?

over a year ago

Likewise, I'm a chatroom mod, and happy for anyone to call me into a room, if there is a problem.

I can usually be found in Northern Room, when I'm online.

over a year ago

Stick me on hotlists

over a year ago

I am also in Mids room....but then again as I get called out a lot...people probably know it!

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

Call a mod or poke a mod button

over a year ago

"Call a mod or poke a mod button "

could be good i had mods on hotlist BUT when i went to message them cos didnt kn ow what room they were in i was over their filters lol so couldnt message

over a year ago

"just an idea...

Regards Curves."

over a year ago

"just an idea...

Regards Curves.

Some people take to putting mods they know of, on their hotlist so that they can see at a glance who is online. I am a chatroom mod and happy for anyone to contact me should I be online "

i got a few mods on hotlist but i cant message one or two cos they got filters on so it dont work xxxmwah

Post new Message to Thread