Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

bisexual chat room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We popped into the bi chat room earlier, amazed was nearly full of single guys and a quick look at some of the profiles most were straight.......come on guys be true to yourselves if your bi put bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi, I visit the bi / send me your Skype addy room most afternoons and yes many of the users are listed straight on there profile, most single men on this site like the label. Connie x

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im bi and proud dont claim to be anything else x Why bother? x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im bi not been in bi chat for a while but id get guys mailing me to say they would love to give me a bj then when you check they have straight on there profile just dont see the point

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"We popped into the bi chat room earlier, amazed was nearly full of single guys and a quick look at some of the profiles most were straight.......come on guys be true to yourselves if your bi put bi"

Were these the same guy's ranting that they wouldn't go near a tranny because it makes you gay..... Think that was the thread.. Obviously they have caught the curious xx

over a year ago

I am bi and love it. Shaved smooth for fun

over a year ago

"We popped into the bi chat room earlier, amazed was nearly full of single guys and a quick look at some of the profiles most were straight.......come on guys be true to yourselves if your bi put bi"

I know why do men do that. Say straight but go straight in bi chat room

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Saw the Bi room for the first time last night and was happy to see it. My profile doesn't state that I am Bi because quite frankly I think it would be more misleading and I would be a bit of a let down to fully Bi guys and TVs anyway.

In this context I am only interested in locating couples with an interest in cuckold play. As I have grown into the lifestyle as a Bull, having my cock sucked by both the lady and the man is a key element and i love it.

over a year ago

Maybe they're hoping to see a couple of women getting it on

By *IBBWUKWoman
over a year ago

swindon

"Maybe they're hoping to see a couple of women getting it on "

Ain't we all hahahahaha

over a year ago

I am bi and love it

over a year ago

A lot of guys decide to try bi after about a month when no women will respond. Fickle lot men.

over a year ago

Yes a lot of that in there which I don't understand. Still, I'm bi and a proud sucker of cock so perhaps I am just shameless.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with being Bi be proud of who you are

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

When we get straight guys fabing mr's cock

over a year ago

I was in the Wales chat room the other day and there was this cpl in there from Scotland. What's that all about, people should learn to stick to where they are from or what they like, how dare someone enter a Wales room if they are not from Wales, or a Bi room if they are not Bi.

Or we could just let people do, act and say as they please maybe

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"We popped into the bi chat room earlier, amazed was nearly full of single guys and a quick look at some of the profiles most were straight.......come on guys be true to yourselves if your bi put bi

I was in the Wales chat room the other day and there was this cpl in there from Scotland. What's that all about, people should learn to stick to where they are from or what they like, how dare someone enter a Wales room if they are not from Wales, or a Bi room if they are not Bi.

Or we could just let people do, act and say as they please maybe "

Why? Are people not allowed to visit any room they please?

We live in North Lincs but visit the Scotland room regularly. We have friends in there we like to chat to, why should this be stopped just because we live in a different part of the country?

over a year ago

"We popped into the bi chat room earlier, amazed was nearly full of single guys and a quick look at some of the profiles most were straight.......come on guys be true to yourselves if your bi put bi

Or we could just let people do, act and say as they please maybe

Why? Are people not allowed to visit any room they please?

We live in North Lincs but visit the Scotland room regularly. We have friends in there we like to chat to, why should this be stopped just because we live in a different part of the country?"

That is exactly my point,

The same as why can't straight people visit the Bi chat room?

I'm being sarcastic

over a year ago

Sure but the Scottish people don't start talking with a welsh accent when they go in to the Wales room.

So why do so many "straight" men suddenly need to suck dick in the bi room...

Or we could just let people do, act and say as they please maybe "

Post new Message to Thread