Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

charging for non directing rooms

Jump to newest

By *onnie and John OP   Couple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi Guys, Ok its radical thought. Or time out non site supporters after say half hour. Connie x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why for the non directing rooms? I'd of thought if fab were going to charge it would make more sense to charge for the directing rooms x

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Why?

over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Why? "

Only because some of the non directing rooms are turn into men wank rooms,or popping in to find a new skype friend,

most users are non site supporters if they had to pay, then they would migrate to a free directing room. Connie xx

over a year ago

why not just remove anyone from any chat room that hasn't chatted in 20/30mins, or have no private message rooms so the chat is in the room?

Not sure what relevance it has if they are site supporter or not if they are not contributing to the chat in any shape or form.

over a year ago

"why not just remove anyone from any chat room that hasn't chatted in 20/30mins..."

This is already in place.

over a year ago

"why not just remove anyone from any chat room that hasn't chatted in 20/30mins...

This is already in place."

Don't really see the issue then

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Personally think it's a ludicrous idea....

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I dont like this idea at all. I chat with lots of my friends who may or may not be site supporters. Any suggestions of charging will not help the site. Genuine users will leave and we will just be left with adhoc members, who especially at night will pay to use a room and expect anyone on cam to perform whatever request they make, because they have paid for it. Fab is a site for swingers not for camshows.

over a year ago

why should i have to pay to chat in peace? i already pay 2 site supporter fee's for me an my hubbys accounts, if i wanted to be directed i would go into a directing room simples, maybe if more people applied to be mods so there was more to keep the numpties in line things would be easier.

Or maybe people should just read the rules and not direct in the wrong rooms when there is 5 other rooms to direct in.

over a year ago

"why should i have to pay to chat in peace? i already pay 2 site supporter fee's for me an my hubbys accounts, if i wanted to be directed i would go into a directing room simples, maybe if more people applied to be mods so there was more to keep the numpties in line things would be easier.

Or maybe people should just read the rules and not direct in the wrong rooms when there is 5 other rooms to direct in. "

I'll apply to be a mod

over a year ago

Don't think it's lack of applications to be a mod, it's lack people taken on as mods.

I think more mods needed across the site, which would help to cover it 24/7, as not all miss in or online at same time

over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I think more mods needed across the site, which would help to cover it 24/7, as not all miss in or online at same time"

Hammer and nail.. if you where Scottish would you want to spend time in the Welsh room..i think not. which is the problem now , mods popping in and out of rooms, BUT hay if user where to read the site rules, life would be so much easier ..Connie xx

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Personally think it's a ludicrous idea.... "

I agree ... if I had to pay .. I wouldnt bother going on ... neither would a lot of women that I know ... then it would be just guys .... then fab would crash ...

Silly xx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

would alienate payers from non payers of s/s freinds who chat most nights site runs great not broke no fix needed ppl just need to read the rules the lonk comes up every x amount of minutes so no excuse

over a year ago

I rarely use chatrooms and to be charged on top of ny site supporter fee which I think is absolute bargain would stop me totally using chatrooms.

over a year ago

If there's one sure-fire way to kill the chatrooms, this would be it.

Supporter Passes are bargains here & that's most likely to retain and appeal to the masses. I doubt they'd take such a drastic u-turn on their principles (fortunately!)

over a year ago

I think if it isn't broken why try to fix it ?

Leave well alone and stop trying to over complicate things

over a year ago

"Why?

Only because some of the non directing rooms are turn into men wank rooms,or popping in to find a new skype friend,

most users are non site supporters if they had to pay, then they would migrate to a free directing room. Connie xx"

And site supporters never sit in the chat rooms wanking? Most members on this site are non fee paying. Why not just ban us from everything?

over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"I dont like this idea at all. I chat with lots of my friends who may or may not be site supporters. Any suggestions of charging will not help the site. Genuine users will leave and we will just be left with adhoc members, who especially at night will pay to use a room and expect anyone on cam to perform whatever request they make, because they have paid for it. Fab is a site for swingers not for camshows."

Hi Looks like I worded it wrong, I too would like the cam shows to stay in the five directing room, allowing gold members to use the regional rooms for chat. Connie xx

over a year ago

Why not just have a separate goldmembers room? You could all watch each other shmoking and eating pancakes, and covering yourselves in ....Goooooold!

over a year ago

"Why not just have a separate goldmembers room? You could all watch each other shmoking and eating pancakes, and covering yourselves in ....Goooooold!"

There already is a separate Site Supporters Room. But there's never more than 3 or 4 members using it.

over a year ago

So hardly a need to make local chatrooms, gold members only.

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

To OP

Leave the bloody situation alone.. There's a site support option for features.. some opt in some opt out... fab set their in and out options in respect of their overheads in a way so I'm sure they have it in hand... next your be asking us to pay 50p for each additional status update.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I dont like this idea at all. I chat with lots of my friends who may or may not be site supporters. Any suggestions of charging will not help the site. Genuine users will leave and we will just be left with adhoc members, who especially at night will pay to use a room and expect anyone on cam to perform whatever request they make, because they have paid for it. Fab is a site for swingers not for camshows.

Hi Looks like I worded it wrong, I too would like the cam shows to stay in the five directing room, allowing gold members to use the regional rooms for chat. Connie xx "

Not everyone who plays on cam wants to be directed so why make them stay in directing rooms?

The only people who need to have a word with themselves are the ones who can't stop themselves directing people in non directing rooms. The sooner they realise this, the better for all involved!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/04/15 14:45:21]

over a year ago

"To OP

Leave the bloody situation alone.. There's a site support option for features.. some opt in some opt out... fab set their in and out options in respect of their overheads in a way so I'm sure they have it in hand... next your be asking us to pay 50p for each additional status update. "

well said

over a year ago

Trying to get use to the site and how it operates

Post new Message to Thread