Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Giving feedback

Jump to newest

By *rsIdiot OP   Woman
over a year ago

Bedworth

I see on another post that a moderator has advised that we give feedback on the behaviour of chat mods.

Some of us have done this on numerous occasions but the poor standards and spamming by the moderators in the chat rooms continues.

Please can we actually have some action being taken when members take the trouble to do as has been requested, elsewise, what is the point?

It feels like the chatrooms are now one big clique and then the rest of the membership. Those in the clique can do and say as they wish, those who are not run the risk of bans and account suspension everything they say anything.

Please admin, give us back the site and chatrooms that we enjoyed and loved when we first joined

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like the way the mod closed the thread down straight away so no more replies could be placed on there lol.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wasn't there when the last episode happened but just by mentioning the spammer I know which mod your on about, Just about everyone on the site knows of the spamming mod, hes been reported many times yet nowt happens.

So your sadly wasting your time if you expect Admin to sort the rouge Mods out.

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

If you use CONTACT link at bottom of homepage and give us details we'll look into it

Admin x

Reply privately