Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Young Chatroom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just putting it out there who would be interested in a younger chatroom specifically for the younger crowd. As there seems to be ore younger people/couples getting or experimenting with the scene it makes sense. Older people can join in of course what do people think x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

For over 18s of course younger members of the fab brigade hope I am making sense x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes your making sense and yes it would probably be a bit winner for us new younger people! I'd support it anyway don't have much look as we you get than most so has my backing

over a year ago

"Yes your making sense and yes it would probably be a bit winner for us new younger people! I'd support it anyway don't have much look as we you get than most so has my backing "

Glad to read we are all here to have fun so why not direct the fun in the right way x

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

So how would it work? Only people under 30 allowed in the room?

over a year ago

" So how would it work? Only people under 30 allowed in the room? "

Mainly yes dont know details but just putting out there as more younger people are joining fabs and they can chat to one another x

over a year ago

I think its a good idea, would definately spend some time in there

over a year ago

I don't think it's a good idea, as it is segregating people. Plus you have older people that like to talk to younger people and vise versa.

over a year ago

Come on its a swinging site. To most on here age is not important. We dont need a yound and old area!

over a year ago

Come on its a swinging site. To most on here age is not important. We dont need a yound and old area!

over a year ago

" Come on its a swinging site. To most on here age is not important. We dont need a yound and old area! "

I do think age is important to a lot of people on here but the more people are segregated the more people will be pushed into groups rather than being one community sort of thing

By *aster of a mindCouple
over a year ago

York

I have a great idea, why not also start a group for people size 12 and under!! That way all the slim people could just chat. larger people could also join in but all the thin people could chat in one place.....Hmmmmmm.....segregation, not nice is it....this comment was written tongue in cheek by the way

over a year ago

The best pubs in the land are those that have a mix of ages, sexes, cultures, etc.

Same applies here x

over a year ago

Maybe a new website could be created called fabyoungsters

Only joking I personally think it is a bad idea

over a year ago

I don't see need of a separate chat room, all people need to do is click a profile and check ages of that profile, if not wanting to chat to particular age groups.

Personally I use chat rooms to chat not to arrange meets so age of people in the room has no relevance to me.

over a year ago

there is no need for a youngsters forum.

it would just be better if others didnt try and say there is no place for certain types on here.

athough people cheating i would question if there should be a seperate forum for them so they could justify their actions to each other without hearing the truth they seem not to like.

but there are plenty of young boys and girls that go for older people, and vice versa, so how would they interract?

over a year ago

"there is no need for a youngsters forum.

it would just be better if others didnt try and say there is no place for certain types on here.

athough people cheating i would question if there should be a seperate forum for them so they could justify their actions to each other without hearing the truth they seem not to like.

but there are plenty of young boys and girls that go for older people, and vice versa, so how would they interract?"

It was just a suggestion after reading a few threads x

over a year ago

" Come on its a swinging site. To most on here age is not important. We dont need a yound and old area! "

I think age is important I don't want to have sex with people the same age as my grandparents

over a year ago

" Come on its a swinging site. To most on here age is not important. We dont need a yound and old area!

I think age is important I don't want to have sex with people the same age as my grandparents "

We already have filters in place why not use them for chat x

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Sorry but it is just ridiculous. We're discriminated enough as it is as swingers. Let's just have a site open to all. No age limits other than being 21 plus!

Chat rooms are open to all. If you want to make friends in the chatrooms then make private arrangements, that's fine.

Personally, we only look at cams of people over 40 as that is our preference. However, we don't want to ban younger people!

What is it with the younger generation that they have to be sheltered from being in society with those of us who are older?

over a year ago

Good idea. X

over a year ago

I just wondered why we have filters as they don't work Anyone else find this

over a year ago

How long before these r replied to xxx

over a year ago

Am all for it

over a year ago

Great summary!!

By *ent_LifeMan
over a year ago

East Malling

Definatly for it, but then again the chat room structure needs improving

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"I just wondered why we have filters as they don't work Anyone else find this "

Although this has nothing to do with the opening post, what filters are you talking about? And where are the not working?

Post new Message to Thread