Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Official chat crash report log

Jump to newest

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We really want to crack the problem that is affecting some users in chat. If the chatroom stops responding or boots you, or otherwise crashes, please post in this thread with two things only: TIME and WHAT HAPPENED to you.

This is what we want:

"TIME: 10.31pm WHAT HAPPENED: chat stopped loading for us in northern room"

This isn't helpful:

"Having problems all the time"

Anything not helpful will be deleted from the thread. We can then see the times there are problems and check our logs.

Please also encourage others with problems to post here *when they see a problem*

Thanks

Admin x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Anyone?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone?

Admin x"

If be in here posting constantly, midlands room crashed on me at least 7 times last night, and it's that kind of amount times daily, regardless which browser I use

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/12/13 20:43:38]

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

21.08 in east Anglia room goot timed out and wont let me re enter

over a year ago

directing room 3, 00.50. chat kept crashing and booting people. On reloading it was white screen showing. Took ages to load backup and enter chat only for it to crash again.

By *ickalinCouple
over a year ago

essex

around 12:50am chat room 3 kept crashing. Only option was to come out of chat altogether and try and re-enter, but all we got was a white screen and frozen cams. did get back in the room but crashed almost immediately.

over a year ago

Same problems for the last 2 nights we have been having for last few weeks. Site runs slow. Takes time to get into chat rooms. Once in chat cams freeze. or we cant see other chatters type. then room completely freezes and we get booted. Tried on both firefox and chrome. worksa bit better on chrome but still with problems.

over a year ago

Seriously, this is happening daily.... Makes me wonder WHY i pay for support as chat hasn't been right for a several weeks now!! Not Happy at all....

over a year ago

"Seriously, this is happening daily.... Makes me wonder WHY i pay for support as chat hasn't been right for a several weeks now!! Not Happy at all.... "
yes it is getting a bit tiresome now

over a year ago

"Seriously, this is happening daily.... Makes me wonder WHY i pay for support as chat hasn't been right for a several weeks now!! Not Happy at all.... "
yes it is getting a bit tiresome now

over a year ago

Last night, around midnight onwards wchat became almost unusable, typing became slow to appear in the input area and chat scrolling became "staggered". Closing and restarting the webpages made no difference, not did a reboot of the PC.

Using Firefox as a browser, latest version of Flash installed.

Now I have read this post I will add if this happens again.

Perhaps you should enter another scrolling message in the chatrooms akin to the directing warnings, pointing out that you need this info to crack it.

It is a little frustrating, but thanks for trying!!

over a year ago

"around 12:50am chat room 3 kept crashing. Only option was to come out of chat altogether and try and re-enter, but all we got was a white screen and frozen cams. did get back in the room but crashed almost immediately."

Same for us.

over a year ago

SE room 10:45 onwards has been crashing have to come out reentre and then it crashes 2 mins later

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"SE room 10:45 onwards has been crashing have to come out reentre and then it crashes 2 mins later"

When you say "crashing" what exactly do you see?

Admin x

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Last night, around midnight onwards wchat became almost unusable, typing became slow to appear in the input area and chat scrolling became "staggered". Closing and restarting the webpages made no difference, not did a reboot of the PC.

Using Firefox as a browser, latest version of Flash installed.

Now I have read this post I will add if this happens again.

Perhaps you should enter another scrolling message in the chatrooms akin to the directing warnings, pointing out that you need this info to crack it.

It is a little frustrating, but thanks for trying!!"

Thanks for the info, helpful to us

Keep posting if you see problems along with date/time

Admin x

over a year ago

"SE room 10:45 onwards has been crashing have to come out reentre and then it crashes 2 mins later

When you say "crashing" what exactly do you see?

Admin x"

the cams are fine but the text stops scrolling but when i message some one who in in the chat room theres is working fine

over a year ago

Just will not load. Get a blank screen been like it now 24hrs

over a year ago

23.30 southeast room, had only been in a few minutes when chat stopped rolling for me, left chat, went back in and had members list but nothing on chatscreen.

over a year ago

after my previous post got in again after a few mins, then at 00.02 southeast room, same thing happened. chat stopped appearing on screen, then couldnt reload without getting a white chat screen again for a few mins

over a year ago

only managed to stay in there a few mins this time before chat stopped rolling again. Off to bed i go

I do know several others were having the same problems.

over a year ago

00:10 ish crashed out of the Northern Room...room char froze, then got back in, only to crash again. Unable to get in now, just a blank screen.

over a year ago

00:10 or so in the SE room. Others were having issues as Pink has already stated and then a few minutes later the same thing happened to me.

No-one elses typing appears on screen, only your own. Didn't even bother to go back in as going from previous experiences, it won't clear until the morning.

over a year ago

northern room crashed sevral time this morning aint happy sort will

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

oo:38 am midland room complete crash, got booted, no names in room, cams froze

over a year ago

0033 irl chat room frozen , only works if you exit and reenter and then stops scrolling again 0044 directing #3 168 users were kicked and now showing as having entered again all displaying 0000 timeline icon

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

00.55 freezing, cant see anyone name or what being typed. constantly refreshing and it not working

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

00.50 / 01.00 - Chat freezing, couldn't type in the room, when exiting the room and re-entering, there was no text showing at all, no usernames, nothing ! This has been going on since about 10pm, starting at first with having to refresh every 15 minutes or so. IT just got gradually worse. And it only really seems to be since you updated your servers the other week. I know you's do your best etc, just hope you can get something sorted asap.

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

01.06 - Managed to get into the Midland room, text is there but nothing being typed by anyone is showing up in others boxes........therefore, no chat ! All you can see is what you type.

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

01:05am still crashing. type one sentence in the midland room and the it freezes can see anyone else typing.

over a year ago

It's evident that it seems to be (in the maority of cases, in that it's the site rather than the individual user) that this is *always* happening on or around midnight on a Tuesday night.

Surely this is enough of a lead? Something that the chat server is doing at this time, checking for/doing updates for example?

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

with over a thousand people on line last night I would expect it to crash, remember for around 75% of users its free, connie xx

over a year ago

Not sure what to make of that post john connie but given that admin themselves have asked members to post here when there is a problem I think you'll find we are simply helping them to try and work out where they can look to find the glitch.

I doubt very much its anything to do with how busy it is or isnt given the fact that as Slarty said this is very much a recurring problem on a Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.

I for one am glad that admin are looking into this, other sites I have been on have basically told members to suck it up and deal with it when faced with the same problem.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Thanks for all the updates, looks like something was not right last night.

We're looking into it today

Please keep adding reports as and when you see

Admin x

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"It's evident that it seems to be (in the maority of cases, in that it's the site rather than the individual user) that this is *always* happening on or around midnight on a Tuesday night.

Surely this is enough of a lead? Something that the chat server is doing at this time, checking for/doing updates for example?"

Timing issue is top of our list

Appreciate everyone's help on this issue and we've contacted you all privately too.

Admin x

over a year ago

Not a problem at all :o)

As said, I've only ever experienced this issue on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning cross over period. Seems to effect all chatrooms and nothing that I do from a users end will cure it.

It's only been happening for the last few weeks though, no more than 3-4 I'd say...

over a year ago

Just now in the verified users chat room, I was chatting to someone and a new window kept opening, he types, I types, he thinks I am not there so gave up. Say time between 11.30 pm and 11.45 pm, not used to using it so not sure if this is what you want to know

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I have been sending in site crash logs for a few weeks now via the site bug reporting mechanism. They I assume are timed so will give you accurate picture if when it is happening. As for what happens, it is as others describe, the chat room either stops scrolling and you can type messages and you think you are chatting until you realise you can't see anything else coming in. Because cams are working you can see others are typing etc but getting the same problem. I would imagine if you look at the chat logs for each room you will see that for busy nights it occurs frequently around midnight and lots of users will be typing messages like are we here etc as you really can't tell if anyone is seeing anything until you get a response. The description regarding the room hanging and taking a very long time to reload and showing all the users as new is typical as are the lack of and very laggy loading of room lists let alone user name lists.

Hope you can find an answer as it has been frustrating for some time.

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

06:48 Northern Chat room

Frozen out of chat room i.e not scrolling , refreshed the whole page and no room lists appearing after 1 minute.

Refreshed again and reset the room.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

06:48 today - we've updated chat by swapping one of the servers which runs chat. We'll be continuing to monitor to see if this has resolved the issue people are reporting Tues night/Weds morning (and other times)

Admin x

over a year ago

11.08 Directing Room 5 crashed - greyout out - non-responsive

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Northern room - 00:23

Chat room freeze and crash, normal blank screen apparently everyone having frozen, cams ok.

over a year ago

Just had the same thing, was in directing room 4 (I think), room list on the right suddenly disappeared (first thing to give me an indication, wasn't really paying attention) and then noticed that the screen had stopped scrolling. Time approx 00:20.

Closed chat down and as of now, can't get it to re-open at all but I'm on my laptop at the moment and it's a steaming pile of....so it's possible that this issue is solely related to hardware (not being able to re-open chat, I mean).

Hope that helps :o)

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00;26 northern room - same again

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00:28 northern room, yet again

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00:30 northern room - unable to get back in room, shows as white screen with two welcome lines

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00:32 gone yet again

over a year ago

Midlands room keeps freezing as well. and chat is really slow to show up.

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

00:34 got booted sout east room and very slow to get back in. names are missing in the rooms

over a year ago

ireland room chat freezing cams still working . 0035 unable to reacess chatroom blank screen and room accessed but blank . counter still showing 48 members

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

00.30 ish...............keep freezing, cams still operational ( thank fook )but taking a long time to re-enter chat. Had to refresh 5 times before I could get back in. Loads of people having the same problems tonight.

over a year ago

Yep SE room is the same so it looks as though it's affecting all the rooms again, at pretty much the same time. 00:35 got into the chatroom and could initially see/reply to people but within a minute or two it'd stopped again.

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

wont let me back into chat at all now. no list of room names. not happy !!!!!

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

and again 00:42 - room very laggy too when rejoining

over a year ago

"wont let me back into chat at all now. no list of room names. not happy !!!!!"

Oddly, I can get back into the chatrooms, but after a minute or two they freeze again. If I swap to another room (rather than close down and start again) it works again, but again only for a minute or two.

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

00.47..........You seem to be able to enter a chat room, but they freeze pretty much straight away, and now cams are not viewable if you can actually manage to get the username list to show up at all.

By *hick33Woman
over a year ago

Essex

00:47 cant access any chat room. no list of rooms come up. very annoying as I was in the middle of a conversation !!!!

By *mileydragonWoman
over a year ago

in the stix

Wales room freezing and booting 00.54

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00:56 northern room

again same symptoms

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00:58 northern room - this really is getting quite tiring..

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

00:00 went again

over a year ago

"00:58 northern room - this really is getting quite tiring.."

I agree, it is, but it's going to be difficult for the web monkeys to nail down as it's a once a week occurance at a more or less specific time so just try and bare with them :o)

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

01:03 - all rooms gone completely - took over a minute to appear

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Its not just once a week though thats the problem, it actually happening most nights.

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

01:06 and again. Sorry to keep posting these but i want you to get an understanding of the scale of the issue and how often it happens.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Thanks guys we see the problem last night again. The server change we made last week has obviously not resolved the issue.

The problem with something that happens weekly is we make a change, and have to wait a week to see if the situation has improved. We now have visibility of the issue in our logs so we can see the problem last night logged and we'll know when we fix it (if any consolation)

We will work on another fix this week

Thanks for keeping us updated

Admin x

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Frozen out of chat room i.e not scrolling 17/12/13 22.06 connie xx

over a year ago

Chat has stopped scrolling again, same thing as usual, 12:20 SE room but guessing it's the same all over..

over a year ago

yup southeast room 00.15ish and chat stopped rolling for me, was fine for the other half on his account.

Merry Christmas folks lol

over a year ago

Same thing again now, 00:32. Had been stable for 10 minutes or so, but the hiccup is back...Cams still working as usual but no text showing up other than my own.

over a year ago

Just to add, no unable to load the chat page up correctly, a normal ish screen but no list of names. Might be due to the load on the server though with everyone trying to get back in at once...

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

Chat crashed, booting pretty much everyone. Got back in after a few minutes for it to crash again at 00.40. Will keep trying to get back in and hope it sorts itself out. Hope you's can figure out the issues before too many people get fed up.

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

Oh............and all the usernames have disapppeared again.

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

Still the same issues as previously reported. If you manage to get in the room, within a couple of minutes it all freezes again. It is rather frustrating to add to the sexual frustration that us single males have constantly lol.

Really hope you can find out why this keeps happening

over a year ago

Ok it *seems* to have resolved itself...for now. A few people still having issues with not getting their cams to work, but the main chat screen at least is working....for now....01:33am

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

16.31............can seem to get into chatrooms but no "welcome" message appears as does no actual chat.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Chat freezing. We've made a change this-morning 28th Dec that we hope will have improved the situation.

Please keep us updated

Apologies to those who saw problems at 00:00 onwards on Xmas morning but we didn't get chance to fully test the fix before Xmas day

Admin x

By *iza70Woman
over a year ago

Newport

Please help as I have never been so frustrated in my life! I am trying to access cam in the chat room on my kindle fire hd but I'm not getting anything except a grey square I am a site supporter, I have read through all previous suggestions and I have downloaded Adobe, ES3, ES & Skype. I have tried searching for Puffin browser but can't find it? Please can someone help in simple step by step instructions as I'm am useless with this...Thanks x

over a year ago

08.15 app, as long as I'm not watching cams it's Fine but after watching cams it stops & comes up saying "your Internethas run out"... never used to do this

Helppp

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"08.15 app, as long as I'm not watching cams it's Fine but after watching cams it stops & comes up saying "your Internethas run out"... never used to do this

Helppp "

That's not a message of ours. Sounds like something to do with how you're accessing the site.

How are you accessing e.g. mobile network, fixed ISP, wifi etc.

Admin x

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

ireland room 19.50 user saying she has a blank list of members in room and can only see chat txt

over a year ago

Kicked out of SW Chat at 0142. Wont allow us back in.

over a year ago

Accessing it via my phone (galaxy note 2) like I always have. Via the home wifi. Only started to do it recently. Works fine watching videos not just on websites but when I watch the cams it no stops

over a year ago

Just to report that the chatroom (se) has been VERY laggy as of about 00:20, screen freezes for a minute or two and then suddenly everyone's script appears, name list very slow to update, profiles slow to come up etc. 00:35 now and still slow.

By *1ck DMan
over a year ago

Ealing

The usual Tuesday crash issue. Chat just reset, can't get back in. Why does this keep happening at the same time/day every week??? Is becoming rather irritating now. Sorry, I know you's do your best but it is frustrating when you're in the middle of a conversation etc.

over a year ago

Room (again, se) seems to be far less laggy now (01:40) but name list still not refreshing. It will if you manually prompt it to (clicking on sx etc) but not automatically. Not sure if it helps or not but hey, we've gotta try

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Thanks for the update guys, we are still looking into this and will be making more changes for next week.

Please keep us updated

Admin x

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

1.1.2014.....09.35 first screen freeze of the day grrrrr

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

09.48 and again ! grrrrrrrrr

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

9pm Northern chat last night was booted 4 times in less than an hour ..grrrrr lol

over a year ago

21.58 members cams froze but thet where still in the room

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've swapped out another server and made a couple more changes today on chat to try and resolve the Weds 12:00am issues, please let us know how we get on tonight

Admin x

over a year ago

23.45 unable to get into chat page unreadable

over a year ago

00:03 SE room chat not scrolling again. Same as before, cams working etc but not chat...

over a year ago

Ok as before, it seems now to just be massively laggy, I thought chat had gone but after posting the last message when I clicked back on the room it was moving again...

over a year ago

00:07 chat not working at all for me now. No rooms list showing

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

"00:07 chat not working at all for me now. No rooms list showing"

snap I got booted

over a year ago

"00:07 chat not working at all for me now. No rooms list showing

snap I got booted "

Me too and now can't get back in.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

00:07-00:10 Northern room appeared to lock up. Existing users reappear with 0:00 time in room. Multiple Welcome messages. Some messages repeated on screen.

over a year ago

00.15 chat crashed and frose and pages would not load

over a year ago

00:15, clicked the large cam icon to enter chat and got a message saying *The service is unavailable*

over a year ago

"00.15 chat crashed and frose and pages would not load"

and when trying to log back in to a room nothing but white screen

By *towawayMan
over a year ago

Shropshire

'Service unavailable'

By *ady_CuntaliciousWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

SAME AS ABOVE...CAN YOU SORT IT PLEASE

over a year ago

"SAME AS ABOVE...CAN YOU SORT IT PLEASE"

using caps won't help lol.

Issue is still the same 00:34, not even scrolling whilst laggy now.

over a year ago

00.33 Midlands room keeps crashing. Then unable to access chat at all for a minute or so, then cams wouldn't load for us

By *ngel KissesWoman
over a year ago

Angel Village

0.38 tried to access chat room but unable to.

By *igg gMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

dito grrrr fab beta grrr

over a year ago

situation critical......she canot take it captain lol

over a year ago

still no joy 40 half hour now

over a year ago

Think it's fair to say that the server move didn't work....Strange. 00:51 and this issue is still the same, possibly worse than it was last week? At least then it was manageable...

over a year ago

i've managed to get back into the midlands room but as soon as i type and hit enter the room freezes?

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

01:00 No real improvement. No evidence that anyone can see what I'm typing. Repeated welcome msgs and sections of chat being repeated.

Admin, I've copied the text from chat if that will help?

over a year ago

same here

over a year ago

To say a fair few of us pay to be site supporters, i think the service is a little inadequate.

I mean once every now and then is understandable. But as regular as once a week that the server plays up is unacceptable in my opinion.

By *onnilasWoman
over a year ago

DONCASTER

benn trying to get on the chat site for over an hour. its unacceptable when we pay site supporters fees. I use this nearly every day and find this a regular occurrence now getting fed up of it

over a year ago

1:24am can't access chat at all again.

over a year ago

Ok seems to be settling down now, room is almost back to normal @ 01:25

over a year ago

my supporter ir ready to renew tomorrow...I was going to do it tonight...but come on over and hour.???

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Clearly problems still

Thanks to everyone for letting us know, very helpful and important

We continue to look at this behind the scenes and we'll be making more changes before next week

Admin x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Wales chat... 00.05 last night, serious lag, then lines of text repeating, then the "Welcome to Wales chat" message appearing repeatedly even though I hadnt left the room, then room kept freezing, had to keep leaving and then coming back into chat after, but it was no better, so gave up lol!

By *mileydragonWoman
over a year ago

in the stix

Wales chat room freeze 10.20am.

over a year ago

Don't care if this gets deleted it just something we have noticed,

The problem is in the software from yourr webdesigner ,,

This didnot happen untill the new changes came in to place

Ie un site suporters can't see messages previously sent or received,

Beggining to think why fix something that isn't broke,

Untill it put right we are not renewing our site suporter

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Just a quick note.

We will be up running diagnostic stuff against the servers involved with this issue tonight

We expect there will still be issues but we are hoping we will see them, understand them and stop them.

If all goes well

Admin x

over a year ago

Thus far.....it "seems" to be ok. There does seem to be some "stuttering" at times, almost like it's gone again, but within 10-20 seconds or so it's ok...

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Thus far.....it "seems" to be ok. There does seem to be some "stuttering" at times, almost like it's gone again, but within 10-20 seconds or so it's ok..."

Something not quite right, we're looking at it now

Some of the fixes we made last week "hide" the problem so it's less visible to users

Admin x

over a year ago

"Thus far.....it "seems" to be ok. There does seem to be some "stuttering" at times, almost like it's gone again, but within 10-20 seconds or so it's ok...

Something not quite right, we're looking at it now

Some of the fixes we made last week "hide" the problem so it's less visible to users

Admin x"

Cool, as long as we don't see it lol. It's vastly improved over the normal though, conversations still flow ok, bar the small amount of lag :o)

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Ok we think we're in a better position to understand and fully fix this now.

We made some changes tonight to mitigate

Night for now

Admin x

over a year ago

So I was right then something to do with the recent changes, hence running a dianostic,

Glad you have sorted the problem from the users, hopefully, things are back on track and fab be running normal again

over a year ago

05:04 chat has just decided it doesn't want to work. Just getting a white screen..

By *S_PennyTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

11am today crash - chat down, normal symptoms, kicked out, cant get back in after 3-4 refreshes

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Northern chat just now (11.02am ish), was chatting and had a couple of cams docked. Cams kept working but chat stopped scrolling. Tried going to another room, no chat or user list loaded. Refreshed and got white screen with the correct windows but all blank.

Closed window completely, gone back through chat link on fab homepage and still have the windows/sections but all blank, no room list no option to turn cam on etc.

over a year ago

The same happened to me too. At the same time.

"11am today crash - chat down, normal symptoms, kicked out, cant get back in after 3-4 refreshes"

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

We made an update at 11 to finally resolve the Wednesday morning issue. Chat was offline for around 5 minutes while we made the change.

We'll be adding time to all site supporter passes to ensure no-one loses out

Apologies for the problem

Admin x

over a year ago

10:26. Chat froze. tried to refresh and the whole site wouldn't work. It's took me 2 or 3 mins to get back onto the main site.

By *issnaughtyukWoman
over a year ago

DERBYSHIRE

"10:26. Chat froze. tried to refresh and the whole site wouldn't work. It's took me 2 or 3 mins to get back onto the main site. "
did the same to me

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"10:26. Chat froze. tried to refresh and the whole site wouldn't work. It's took me 2 or 3 mins to get back onto the main site. "

Looking into these reports

Admin x

over a year ago

Well it's nice to see a Tuesday night go without a hitch, whatever tweaks you've done seem to have worked, nice one

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Well it's nice to see a Tuesday night go without a hitch, whatever tweaks you've done seem to have worked, nice one "

Admin x

over a year ago

18:23 roughly. Midlands room completely froze for at least a minute or so.

over a year ago

21:36, chat totally froze and took a min or so to load back up after a refresh.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"21:36, chat totally froze and took a min or so to load back up after a refresh."

Thanks, we re-loaded something that had gotten stick

Admin x

over a year ago

09.44, think everyone frooze

over a year ago

Now i can post, chat and the whole site crashed today at roughly 12:50.

Couldn't access nothing at all, not even the main site.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Now i can post, chat and the whole site crashed today at roughly 12:50.

Couldn't access nothing at all, not even the main site."

We've added time to all site supporter passes to make good for this

Admin x

over a year ago

Chat crashed at 01:41. And the main site was down from that time till approx 03:18.

over a year ago

13:22 today, First of all chat crashed. Then the whole site crashed.

I have only just at 14:25 been able to access the main site.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Ahhhh I thought it was me..

Thought I had been banned forever

over a year ago

16:51. Once again chat has crashed an now won't reload.

This is getting boring now to be honest.

over a year ago

The chatrooms have been freezing and crashing for the last few weeks, even booting us out... then not letting us sign back in!! Also the site has been completely crashing too of late...

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Chat lagged badly yesterday.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Chat lagged badly yesterday."

What times?

Admin x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Chat lagged badly yesterday.

What times?

Admin x"

Hard to tell exactly, it seemed to happen randomly for short periods, it looked like no one was typing, then the room would suddenly catch up. Some would log out, then log back in, thinking they had "frozen".

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Chat lagged badly yesterday.

What times?

Admin x

Hard to tell exactly, it seemed to happen randomly for short periods, it looked like no one was typing, then the room would suddenly catch up. Some would log out, then log back in, thinking they had "frozen"."

Thanks we'll look into this

If it happens again can you ask those affected to use contact link, give us details (what they see). Helps us to track down any glitches.

Thanks

Admin x

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

There seems to be an issue with chat again today. The room has frozen and booted me out three times in the space of less than half an hour this morning.

By *j_mark OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"There seems to be an issue with chat again today. The room has frozen and booted me out three times in the space of less than half an hour this morning."

We had to make a couple of updates this-morning which accounted for this

Apologies

Admin x

over a year ago

01:13, Chat has crashed and won't let me load the page to get back in.

over a year ago

18:27. The whole site crashed for me. Only just managed to get back on at 18:29

over a year ago

19:15, chat has just froze, Now i get a message saying google chrome cannot find the page?

By *ampy and zxrCouple
over a year ago

caerphilly

"19:15, chat has just froze, Now i get a message saying google chrome cannot find the page?"

same here

over a year ago

cant get into chat at all get a message say OOps Internet explorer cant find page

over a year ago

Thought it was just me lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"19:15, chat has just froze, Now i get a message saying google chrome cannot find the page?

same here"

& here

and now I'm getting this:

Sorry, error occurred with page generation. Go to our home-page

By *ampy and zxrCouple
over a year ago

caerphilly

"19:15, chat has just froze, Now i get a message saying google chrome cannot find the page?

same here

& here

and now I'm getting this:

Sorry, error occurred with page generation. Go to our home-page"

im still getting the could not connect message

By *ontempoCouple
over a year ago

Kent

We can't get on chat since 7 boo hooo and its sat night

over a year ago

Carnt get into chat (12.02pm)just a white blank screen no listed rooms or anything

over a year ago

12.10 all fine now

Post new Message to Thread