By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

seems alot of us are having issues with chatroom freezing alot of late

is this a bug Admin?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Had loads of trouble today freezing only a moment after refreshing and coming back in.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

First we've heard of this, we'll have a look into it

Can you ask anyone with problems to add to this thread with the date/time they have seen the problem and what exactly they have seen?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"First we've heard of this, we'll have a look into it

Can you ask anyone with problems to add to this thread with the date/time they have seen the problem and what exactly they have seen?

Admin x"

Freezing constantly last few days

By *aughtyNurse999Woman
over a year ago

Fabville !!!

had issues yesterday when in northern chat and others commented on it also ..

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Can you ask anyone with problems to add to this thread with the date/time they see the problem and what exactly they see we can check into it

If it freezes, let us know when it freezes and what you mean by freezes

Admin x

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I don't know the exact time but between half 12 and 1 on Saturday afternoon I was having trouble in northern chat. By freezes I mean chat stops appearing as if everyone has stopped talking at once. Cams still work so it's not a flash crash. It is fixed by going into another room and coming back. But sometimes it goes again only a minute later.

The same thing happens frequently on the other site which has the same chat platform.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I don't know the exact time but between half 12 and 1 on Saturday afternoon I was having trouble in northern chat. By freezes I mean chat stops appearing as if everyone has stopped talking at once. Cams still work so it's not a flash crash. It is fixed by going into another room and coming back. But sometimes it goes again only a minute later.

The same thing happens frequently on the other site which has the same chat platform. "

What browser are you using?

Admin x

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"I don't know the exact time but between half 12 and 1 on Saturday afternoon I was having trouble in northern chat. By freezes I mean chat stops appearing as if everyone has stopped talking at once. Cams still work so it's not a flash crash. It is fixed by going into another room and coming back. But sometimes it goes again only a minute later.

The same thing happens frequently on the other site which has the same chat platform.

What browser are you using?

Admin x"

I use Firefox and chrome have same problem with both, it's not constant it seems to come and go, and happens on different wifi connections not just my home one.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can you ask anyone with problems to add to this thread with the date/time they see the problem and what exactly they see we can check into it

If it freezes, let us know when it freezes and what you mean by freezes

Admin x"

The room stops moving and have to come out of chat and back in to get it to restart, happening loads and becoming tiresome

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

I use Firefox and chrome have same problem with both, it's not constant it seems to come and go, and happens on different wifi connections not just my home one. "

Can you post on here next time it happens with room you were in and time you saw the problem? We can then start to track down what might be causing it

Admin x

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

The room stops moving and have to come out of chat and back in to get it to restart, happening loads and becoming tiresome"

Can you post on here next time it happens with room you were in and time you saw the problem? We can then start to track down what might be causing it

Admin x

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

When I had a very similar problem recently (it has been cured, presumably by an update to Flash, so it would be a good idea to check that Flash is up to date), I found that all that had stopped was "inbound chat". By that I mean that I could still view cams, my cam could still be viewed and, although I couldn't see anything that I typed, others could!

Post new Message to Thread