Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

What to do

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'll be on cam later with my hubby. Is there anything in particular that people like to see?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go in one of the 5 Directing Rooms. You'll soon find people telling you what they like to see

over a year ago

Get arse out! Fist yourself! Suck your fingers! Get a toy in there! Bend over! Nipples! Spread your lips! Up the bum hole! Three fingers, four fingers, a dildo, an arm, a melon. More pussy more arse more tits more more more!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Get arse out! Fist yourself! Suck your fingers! Get a toy in there! Bend over! Nipples! Spread your lips! Up the bum hole! Three fingers, four fingers, a dildo, an arm, a melon. More pussy more arse more tits more more more!"

Haha that's some list!!

By *annanaman69Man
over a year ago

chester

"Get arse out! Fist yourself! Suck your fingers! Get a toy in there! Bend over! Nipples! Spread your lips! Up the bum hole! Three fingers, four fingers, a dildo, an arm, a melon. More pussy more arse more tits more more more!"

You missed a bus off... Sideways! Haha

over a year ago

"I'll be on cam later with my hubby. Is there anything in particular that people like to see? "

In my opinion folks like to see you enjoying yourself, no matter what you do. If you feel like being dominated a directing room is fine, otherwise stick to the non directing rooms

Post new Message to Thread