FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Winks

Jump to newest
 

By *uxedoCat OP   Man
6 days ago

grimsby

Does anyone actually use winks and should I use them more or not

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aomilatteCouple
6 days ago

Midlands

We've had a few meets that started with a wink, however most lead to nothing. Be aware people are unlikely to respond to profiles without public photos.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r_firmwareMan
6 days ago

Luton

I usually send a wink, just to show I am interested or sometimes receive winks. I then know they are interested amd start messaging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *udienudie01Couple
6 days ago

Bristol

We tend not to message winks as they don't seem to lead anywhere. Don't really know why, but were always hopeful!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top