FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Block doesn’t work

Jump to newest
 

By *B2010 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Yorkshire/Manc/London

Why is it when I block someone, then can still watch my cam? There is somebody who I blocked ages ago and they can continue to view, even if I use the block button in the room. It’s like they can log out and back in and the block is removed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
3 weeks ago

Notts

Strange, I know people I've blocked or they've blocked me, I can see their profile in the chat rooms but cannot see when they are on cam and visa Versa they can't see me. Coz I've had people messaging me in the cam rooms asking me to unblock them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *B2010 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Yorkshire/Manc/London

Yeah it’s the same names over and over. There is a guy in there who is blocked just seems to be able to watch me. I leave for an hour, and he’s still there as soon as my cam comes on. Seriously dodgy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilady50Woman
3 weeks ago

Lancashire


"Yeah it’s the same names over and over. There is a guy in there who is blocked just seems to be able to watch me. I leave for an hour, and he’s still there as soon as my cam comes on. Seriously dodgy!"

If they keep your cam docked, even after you have blocked them whilst live on cam. When you sign off then on again, and you cam, they can still see you.

It shouldn't happen days on end though. Block from their profile too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he Happy ManMan
3 weeks ago

Merseyside

If you block somebody in chat they can still see you until they leave chat. If you log out and back in and they have not left chat they can still see you.

If you block their profile the next time they come in chat they should not be able to see your cam or what you type in chat. Again though you have to wait for them to log out of chat before the block takes effect.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *etus AmicusWoman
2 weeks ago

Cork

This is a quirk of the chat system being separate to the main website. It was explained in a Forum post somewhere - if I can find it I will bump it.

Essentially - when you block a Profile [ie from a message/wink/friend request - that is effective immediately but does not affect the 'chat'.

If you block someone while they are watching your cam - nothing happens until they turn off your cam or leave the chatrooms. When/if they return - they cannot then see your cam.

Also - there seems to be a time difference when blocking in Chat - not always - but may be due to time-zones etc I tried this with a persistent profile based in the USA and it took about 36 hours for it to be effective.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top