FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Fleshlight...

Jump to newest
 

By *pen2play OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Plymouth

Just looking for some advice, are fleshlights, or similar, worth buying? I've been considering them for a while, but don't want to waste my money!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *parknhoeMan
5 weeks ago

Penrith area

I've owned two.

I think they are certainly a change from hand wanks and pretty satisfying too.

Nothing like the real thing of course

There are cheaper versions if you search them out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *g0rmanMan
5 weeks ago

The Shire

More hastle than worth with cleaning/drying/storing. It's a change but not worth it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *oung41Man
5 weeks ago

bedale

Love mine!!

My best friend found mine in my drawer looking for a charger and wanted to see me use it haha!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top