FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Cams

Jump to newest
 

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are some cameras not available to see but are online

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aff17772022Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

How can I get my camera connected?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle


"Why are some cameras not available to see but are online "

Could it be that the room is full

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle


"How can I get my camera connected?"

Has your browser permission to use cam and microphone check in the browser settings and have you given permission on the site when asked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olden McGroinMan
over a year ago

swansea

I have the same problem. I know that the cams are on because people are commenting about them in the chat but the 'View' option is missing.

Anyone know what causes this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle


"I have the same problem. I know that the cams are on because people are commenting about them in the chat but the 'View' option is missing.

Anyone know what causes this?"

Try using a different browser

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *udeNTw1stedMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

.......


"I have the same problem. I know that the cams are on because people are commenting about them in the chat but the 'View' option is missing.

Anyone know what causes this?"

Had you entered a full room?

It usually shows a pop up saying that you will enter in "view only mode"

Meaning you can see chat and stuff but can't type.

Users can set a filter that stops their cam from showing to users that enter chat in "view only mode"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aff17772022Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

How can I unblock my camera?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *olden McGroinMan
over a year ago

swansea

Thanks for the replies.

It's definitely not my browser but good to know the information about the full rooms. That could well be the cause.

Cheers guys 👍

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top