Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Chat Cam Views

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is there any way I can see who has looked at my cam?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Has looked (No!) or is looking (Yes!)?

An "Eye" against a user shows they are viewing your cam.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think they should make it so an eye shows next to "your cam" part where you see what your cam is showing, instead of having to click the sort by who's watching you section, if anyone get's what i'm saying haha

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I think they should make it so an eye shows next to "your cam" part where you see what your cam is showing, instead of having to click the sort by who's watching you section, if anyone get's what i'm saying haha"
To indicate that at least one user is viewing your cam, rather than indicating which users?

over a year ago

"I think they should make it so an eye shows next to "your cam" part where you see what your cam is showing, instead of having to click the sort by who's watching you section, if anyone get's what i'm saying hahaTo indicate that at least one user is viewing your cam, rather than indicating which users?"

In a way yeah, still show which individual is watching your cam, but also show in the top right, showing that someone/anyone is watching it, as if you're in a room with 170 people, it's tough to realise who is watching you, unless you sort it by that in the room

over a year ago

" ...if you're in a room with 170 people, it's tough to realise who is watching you, unless you sort it by that in the room"

Is this really a big problem? As you know, there is already a feature where you can sort the chatters list by 'who is watching your cam'....

Since this is a (mostly) free site, any extra 'bells and whistles' are an overhead cost. I'm sure Admin are happy to take all suggestions for enhancements, but each suggestion has to be weighed in the balance against all the other suggestions for enhancements.

I don't quite see why you think that a field showing "the NUMBER of peeps who are watching your cam" would be helpful? Is it so that, when 'score = 0' you know that you can pick your nose in private

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Is it so that, when 'score = 0' you know that you can pick your nose in private "
I confess that I hadn't realised the practical advantage of this option! It certainly gets my vote!

By *igAl043Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Anyone got any ideas y my cam will work and show in old chat but it wont in new. i click allow but it doesnt work for some reason

over a year ago

BigAl, have you worked your way through the FAQs on New Chat on this site? i.e. upgraded your Flash, tried a different browser, etc?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies.

By *hoenix56Couple
over a year ago

Harrogate

why can i not see cams at night even tho im a paid up member

over a year ago

hi all weve been on here a while and used to go on cam and also look at other cams but for some reason we cant see other peoples cam nor does ours work now ie when we in chat room our cam at top rite off screen is blank can anyone help

over a year ago

"hi all weve been on here a while and used to go on cam and also look at other cams but for some reason we cant see other peoples cam nor does ours work now ie when we in chat room our cam at top rite off screen is blank can anyone help"
try updating flash player

there is also a help faq section on the cams

hope this helps

By *igAl043Man
over a year ago

Southampton

sunny done all those things and still no luck

over a year ago

my cam works