How to find someone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
33 weeks ago

How do I find a member on chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *midnight-Woman
33 weeks ago

I don't think there is a way to search chat rooms - i usually filter the room by sex and then look for the name alphabetically

By *eteRamBoyMan
32 weeks ago

leicester

I’m a horny 7/8 inch guy who can keep my solid cock working for up to 2 hours. I LOVE licking pussy and arse ( if you like), massage too .

But……..SO often I see a highest age limit of 60…..Why ?

I am a fairly good looking retired professional . Who could show a lot of younger guys how to give and give and give ….a lady a great time.

Do be too ageist.

PeteRamBoy

By *eteRamBoyMan
32 weeks ago

leicester

I’m a horny 7/8 inch guy who can keep my solid cock working for up to 2 hours. I LOVE licking pussy and arse ( if you like), massage too .

I am a fairly good looking retired professional . Who could show a lot of younger guys how to give and give and give ….a lady a great time.

Don’t be too ageist.

PeteRamBoy

By *itygamesMan
32 weeks ago

UK

search member by username ? browse then username search.

By *rozac_fairyCouple
32 weeks ago

Tamworth

"I’m a horny 7/8 inch guy who can keep my solid cock working for up to 2 hours. I LOVE licking pussy and arse ( if you like), massage too .

Don’t be too ageist.

PeteRamBoy "

People have preferences. It's not ageist to not want to meet or play with older people.

Maybe put this energy into the people who you're compatible with instead

By (user no longer on site)
29 weeks ago

"I’m a horny 7/8 inch guy who can keep my solid cock working for up to 2 hours. I LOVE licking pussy and arse ( if you like), massage too .

Do be too ageist.

PeteRamBoy "

Well said matey

By *r GeorgeMan
28 weeks ago

Blackpool

How do I access chat rooms

By *ottsgurlTV/TS
12 weeks ago

south lincs

It's a flawed system imo. Even a child would realise there is no discernible difference betweek 30 and 31yo, or 50 and 51, or 65 and 66. In mamy cases the option outside the range would be a better fit for all sorts of reasons.

It's the people who either haven't worked out that they are missing out on quality meets or don't care so I wouldn't worry about it when you are not person driving.

A general rule in adult life is that anything that is governed by a very specific age range is something worth avoiding as you are not really getting the benefit of quality outliers and is invariably not thought through and could be achieved is a much more intelligent way. Frustration or imbalabnces occur (run a disco for 20 to 30yr olds and see how many 28/29/30yrs come compared to the nunver in the 20-25 group.....

And the whole 'can't even communicate in any way with people outside the age range' is so binary. In my view the attributes people want should be weighted to their own tastes. Some it will be about orientation or willingness for a social first and the age is less of an issue, others will be ageist, racist ad other ists and be hardline about the basics. It should be weighted so everyone gets what they want.

Mind you this is the site who can't seemingly implement a stock filter change so bi couples (and males) can restrict approaches from 'straight' folk, which is a huge issue for many - so a weighted attribute system will be pie in the sky.

And finally, nothing wrong per se but I am always amused at the person aged 54 who puts an age range of 45 to 50 (or similar). They either rate sex with someone their junior the biggest thing, don't meet half the folk they could/should and don't care or are just playing 'lets pretend we're swingers'. As I said, its fine but I'd see it as a red flag - it's like taking my gripe above about age ranges and taking it to the ultimate sub optimal outcome

By *ccomodatenow2812Man
12 weeks ago

Billingshurst West Sussex

Just posting about age and no one contacting.

I like to think I'm a reasonable chap and not had any complaints where having sex in the past is concerned but just don't get any replys I have some verifications I can accommodate most of the time and I'm semi retired , what do you have to do to get any real responses .think i might just give up on this site this year.i live in a nice house and area and have a super king bed to play on and would like any type of ladies to reply or give me some heads up on what im doing wrong.im up for a social 1st but doesn't happen often .I can drive and meet fof a social if requested so I'm game for a social 1st to get to know people.

By *lan157Man
12 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I think those who " complain" about women having an age range are missing a point. Yes one year or two won't make a difference as far as the man is concerned but having an age range is a necessity for a woman to limit her inbox to a manageable number of daily messages and to indicate her age range preference. The latter point is a good thing because a man will not waste his time sending a message only for it to be ignored or deleted. A default age range of 18 to 99 tells you nothing helpful.

Post new Message to Thread