Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

friends in cam rooms

Jump to newest

By *orthwest2some OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

would it be a good idea to list what room your friend is in next to there name to save you working your way through all the rooms looking for them ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm..... I don't want RANDOM people following me through the chat rooms, sometimes I move chat rooms to avoid someone I don't want to talk to.

Maybe, if this feature was limited to ONLY those chatters on our friends lists..... but then again, some people use their friends lists for different purposes (e.g. to exchange personal pics, before deciding whether or not to meet), so they may not like the fact that people can follow them through the chat rooms.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hmmm..... I don't want RANDOM people following me through the chat rooms, sometimes I move chat rooms to avoid someone I don't want to talk to.

Maybe, if this feature was limited to ONLY those chatters on our friends lists..... but then again, some people use their friends lists for different purposes (e.g. to exchange personal pics, before deciding whether or not to meet), so they may not like the fact that people can follow them through the chat rooms. "

Why have them on your Friends List then? Our Friends List is strictly for Friends not randoms, & I think the OP's idea could be a valid one restricted solely to Friends so they know where pals are hanging out that night.

Post new Message to Thread