Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Could you handle me?

Jump to newest

By *hillingj OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I am a really creative and experimental, kinky person, who loves to dance around a delicate pearl. I am quite flexible, I am quick at thrusting, I believe that sex enhances and intensifies whilst any choice of your music is being played, as I would be able to slither around your precious body with rhythm, flow, synchronisation, intimacy and passion. As well as, I am in contact with emotions, feelings, sensitivity and so on. But for those who prefer it to be rough or hardcore, I can alter from one perspective to the other, as long as the situation, the environment, mind-state and mood is perfect for the occasion or the heat of the moment for yourself. And I also have great control.

I can be a switch from dominant to sub or vice versa, purely based on whatever satisfies your cup of tea :P

I am pretty much into everything and willing to try new experiences... However, I wouldn't go as far as scat, vomit, blood, great intensity of pain and suffering.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ozapperMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

This may be better placed as profile info! I don't think self promotion is a good thing to enhance your popularity in the forums. If everyone did it then we'd have chaos.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Try selling yourself instead. Typically via a profile, including good photos, so others can see if tbere might be attraction to you. Make realistic expectations

Post new Message to Thread