Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Camroom pre-meet?

Jump to newest

By *ooley OP   Man
over a year ago

lancaster

I'm a little surprised that more people don't use the chatrooms as a meet-up place *before* a meet. It seems like the perfect opportunity to check someone out, suss out if they're genuine, check if you fancy them etc. etc.

Seems like a missed opportunity to me. Or maybe I'm just disappointed as to the few Lancastrians I see in the chat room. Seen a couple but I'm always looking out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *littlteBitMoreWoman
over a year ago

Scotland

Maybe folk wouldn't be comfortable showing face in a public cam room, I know I'd not

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I use the cam rooms often but I know many are not comfortable with this. So a social is always a good place to start, no pressure etc.

By *ooley OP   Man
over a year ago

lancaster

Yep, I understand not showing face - I don't really when I'm on cam - but I do find that when you find someone to chat with it's quite a freeflowing and good way to get to know each other before the real life meet.

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

"Yep, I understand not showing face - I don't really when I'm on cam - but I do find that when you find someone to chat with it's quite a freeflowing and good way to get to know each other before the real life meet. "

But surely a public cam room is not the place for that.

I'm asking more out of curiosity as I've never used the cams on here as it is not something I'm comfortable with.

I would have thought a private cam chat would be more appropriate for a pre meet chat.

By *heonixrising500Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

I allways show naked body first then if people interested arrange things

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Any video chat

Or two-way cam chat to see and speak in the flesh, gotta be massively preferable to anything else

over a year ago

This site needs some 2 way cam chat facility.

-It would be safer before meets.

-It would allow for virtual meets without disclosing all of our personal details.

-people could cam without every single male in the room watching our cam (unless we’re into that).

If not this site then where does this for free and anonymously?

xx

By *ickleOurFancyCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Don't most people just use zoom or Skype for 2 way camming?

By *ooley OP   Man
over a year ago

lancaster

I'm a bit like _heonixrising500, tbh. I "use" the cam rooms a lot these days and I started to think about them as a place where people help each other get off! It's kinda right, isn't it? I'm feeling horny so I log into chat and find some kind soul who'll help me get off. Almost a public service.

Sometimes though, I'm a bit chatty and I've genuinely made a couple of lovely connections and that's through being on cam which got me thinking that if I happened to bump into someone local, it'd be an awesome intermediate stage before an IRL meet.

I only really attach facepics in messages to people. The filthy stuff I get up to in the camrooms - I like to keep my anonymity. It's my secret.

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

"Yep, I understand not showing face - I don't really when I'm on cam - but I do find that when you find someone to chat with it's quite a freeflowing and good way to get to know each other before the real life meet.

But surely a public cam room is not the place for that.

I'm asking more out of curiosity as I've never used the cams on here as it is not something I'm comfortable with.

I would have thought a private cam chat would be more appropriate for a pre meet chat. "

Yes I wouldn’t use the cam rooms either

By *ooley OP   Man
over a year ago

lancaster

How about this for an idea. Has anyone tried the search function on the chat page? It's a bit clunky, you can only search for who's online at that moment; just a big jumbled list of male/female/couples users. If there could be more categories, that would be useful. Filtering by region, for example.

over a year ago

Private chat rooms with pass code was a very Popular way to arrange social meets on another site. We highly recommend a private chat room facility, as fab is a much better platform than the other one, just missing this one good feature.

Post new Message to Thread