Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

how to PM and stay in cam chat

Jump to newest

By *andF_fun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Philly PA area

I'm not a computer expert, but not totally dumb either, but why is it, when i'm on the chat cams, if someone PMs me, the small box pops up to chat. I can either stay there and chat with them, enlarge the box, or close it out.

But if i want to keep the pm window open, and still flip chat cams, I loose the PM window. I heard it goes "under" the other windows open, but even when minimising cam window, i loose the whole internet window without seeing the PMs. Can I just do one or the other? not both at the same time?

I get frustrated when in chat, and i get the "pm me" request". I would like to do it, but seem to loose the box so the person may think i'm ignoring them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if you loose the pm window just minimise teh main chat window and the resize both

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Just to clarify, you are just minimising the chatroom pane, i.e. the one with the title of the chatroom you are in, rather than the whole of the page?

By *oublewodkaWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have to resize mine too but it is a pain sometimes I have to say. I just prefer to stay in chat and participate more. They can always inbox me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i minimise chat room as well then stretch em to fit how i wish, i can get three pms and chat room on my screen just about its fiddly. To be honest i much preferred to old whisper system that was a lot easier, cos sometimes you type in pm box and it goes into room system is not infallible CAT

Post new Message to Thread