Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

User has blocked everyone of your sec

Jump to newest

By *w5kerri OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

SIN BIN CITY

For about the last year I’ve been getting this way more than I ever used to. I mean, I read profiles that are pretty much a dead cert who it will then says it about. Anyone else had similar happening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *w5kerri OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

SIN BIN CITY

*sex Obvs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How can you know anything is a dead cert until you’ve chatted a bit then arranged to meet.

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple
over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

As profile said above then must not be type does there profile say looking for TV/TS?

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"For about the last year I’ve been getting this way more than I ever used to. I mean, I read profiles that are pretty much a dead cert who it will then says it about. Anyone else had similar happening? "

We're contacted all the time by guys who seem to think we're 'dead certs' but didn't bother to read and digest our profile. I'm sure they stay confused too because reading is obviously not their strong point.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For about the last year I’ve been getting this way more than I ever used to. I mean, I read profiles that are pretty much a dead cert who it will then says it about. Anyone else had similar happening? "

They might prefer to do the looking

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Some people not only prefer to do the searching but at times, change their minds in looking for.like swop and change people have different moods at different times.

By *dd_soxMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

I'm sure there is a reason when you see a profile looking for men 50-65 (say), but also have "Not lookimg for single guys".

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

They don't want to be swamped with messages from SGs, so if they find and like you, I am sure they'll be in touch...

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

This is a free site, with people allowed to have preferences and to show them. The idea of a cock, or even an extra large "clit", hiding under a pretty dress or lingerie is not going to appeal to everyone.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

10s of thousands of people here - focus on the ones who do want to me you. Chances are, if someone has blocked all members of your groups, you're not going to be compatible, even in the event you do manage to connect with them.

Post new Message to Thread