FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Race the waves bridlington

Jump to newest
 

By *uckcherry OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

west hull

Anybody going next weekend, hopefully the weather will be good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he-OneTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Northampton up this way for the weekend

Yes I will be up in Bridlington from Friday 11 to Sunday 13 September 2026 in my motorhome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeandsexymCouple
4 weeks ago

Between selby/york

We're there too... As you know bestie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ason.Man
4 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Just messaging a few local campsites on the off chance they have space for my MH this weekend.

Where are you guys staying ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckcherry OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

west hull

We're on south shore holiday park.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ason.Man
4 weeks ago

West Yorkshire


"We're on south shore holiday park. "

Prime location hence fully booked the joys of leaving it last minute.

I was supposed to be working this weekend but the job has changed.

I have managed to get somewhere in Flamborough should be good weekend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckcherry OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

west hull


"We're on south shore holiday park.

Prime location hence fully booked the joys of leaving it last minute.

I was supposed to be working this weekend but the job has changed.

I have managed to get somewhere in Flamborough should be good weekend."

We stopped on a lovely site last year in flamborough, the only problem we found was the buses, we waited 2.5 hours to get one from flamborough to brid, as they fill up at the haven site , then drive right past you, the trick is, as we learnt, to catch it on its way to the haven site. We then were waiting over 3 hours to get back though!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ason.Man
4 weeks ago

West Yorkshire


"We're on south shore holiday park.

Prime location hence fully booked the joys of leaving it last minute.

I was supposed to be working this weekend but the job has changed.

I have managed to get somewhere in Flamborough should be good weekend.

We stopped on a lovely site last year in flamborough, the only problem we found was the buses, we waited 2.5 hours to get one from flamborough to brid, as they fill up at the haven site , then drive right past you, the trick is, as we learnt, to catch it on its way to the haven site. We then were waiting over 3 hours to get back though!!!!"

Thanks for the heads up on the bus situation i had not thought of that.

I have stayed at the ship in Sewerby and walked into brid many times not sure how long the walk from the site to Sewerby is though.

Let’s hope they put extra buses on this year 🤞

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckcherry OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

west hull


"We're on south shore holiday park.

Prime location hence fully booked the joys of leaving it last minute.

I was supposed to be working this weekend but the job has changed.

I have managed to get somewhere in Flamborough should be good weekend.

We stopped on a lovely site last year in flamborough, the only problem we found was the buses, we waited 2.5 hours to get one from flamborough to brid, as they fill up at the haven site , then drive right past you, the trick is, as we learnt, to catch it on its way to the haven site. We then were waiting over 3 hours to get back though!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the bus situation i had not thought of that.

I have stayed at the ship in Sewerby and walked into brid many times not sure how long the walk from the site to Sewerby is though.

Let’s hope they put extra buses on this year 🤞"

Which site are you on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ason.Man
4 weeks ago

West Yorkshire


"We're on south shore holiday park.

Prime location hence fully booked the joys of leaving it last minute.

I was supposed to be working this weekend but the job has changed.

I have managed to get somewhere in Flamborough should be good weekend.

We stopped on a lovely site last year in flamborough, the only problem we found was the buses, we waited 2.5 hours to get one from flamborough to brid, as they fill up at the haven site , then drive right past you, the trick is, as we learnt, to catch it on its way to the haven site. We then were waiting over 3 hours to get back though!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the bus situation i had not thought of that.

I have stayed at the ship in Sewerby and walked into brid many times not sure how long the walk from the site to Sewerby is though.

Let’s hope they put extra buses on this year 🤞

Which site are you on?"

there is a option to stay at Bempton also bonus as it’s close to the train station.

Not sure if the train will be full like the busses or not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top