FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Guidance and direction and explore!!

Jump to newest
 

By *im2pleeze OP   Man
6 weeks ago

norfolk

Hello all,

Without being too specific, but after my beginning part of my life being fatty as a boring and missing much of what I shouldn’t have and being in a dedicated relationship at least on my part for 13 years. Despite my efforts to bring things into relationship for the benefit of both it was not shared with enthusiasm by my partner.

Anyway, I am now divorced and single and I’m trying to experience as much as what I missed but I can.

I am extremely open-minded and do not want or want anybody to miss any experience possible.

So I am free, but my blessing of being free does not come with a curse because six months after I start to try and explore I have been diagnosed with recognition that means my time is very limited.

I’m not looking for sympathy and I am not looking for pity. I am looking for fun and enjoyment and embrace everything there is in life.

Simply put what I’m asking is that I would like to try everything I can but don’t seem to be able to succeed with doing these things and getting out there and being introduced to it without some guidance or push in that direction as I probably would think it’s because of my insecurity and confidence. So if I was left to do it myself, I simply wouldn’t do it and I would regret it and I don’t want to have the last chapter thinking about what I could’ve done.

If there is anybody who would like to leave me on any journeys in that respect then you will find. I will be very grateful and I am definitely sure To make it an experience for all as I give 100% to everything.

We will have one life and we should all live it and it doesn’t matter the length it mass the intensity and how much we fill it with. I would rather live a short life but I intensely enjoyable one and live a long, boring uneventful and unfulfilled one people are the most important to me and sharing and enjoying things with them is what I like to do.

I’ve never been to adult parties. I’ve never been dogging. I’ve never done anything really and I don’t want that to be the case for the rest of my life.

Hope the best for all out there and if I could meet you all, I would love to x

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *im2pleeze OP   Man
6 weeks ago

norfolk

Posted in wrong place, sorry all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top