FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

What do you like about the great outdoors camping ?

Jump to newest
 

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Fook knows

I would say that most of us who go camping in a tent/campervan or motorhome like people watching.

Even I myself at 70 still like getting away in my campervan people watching.

Being a voyeur also. I often think !!! I would like to watch a couple getting frisky with each other. Hey I know of a campsite where you could literally walk around naked after dark. If you would like to flash and tease an old guy. Get in touch. Avon Somerset area.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Fook knows

Sorry I am not going to tell single guys where the campsite is for obvious reasons.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rucenMoll69Couple
6 weeks ago

margate

Shame you weren’t in the gower last weekend… we would have liked your eyes on us in our tent x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Fook knows


"Shame you weren’t in the gower last weekend… we would have liked your eyes on us in our tent x"
Wow yes I would have. even if it was a silhouette on the side of your tent.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Fook knows

Here it is Wednesday the 26-8-26 I am on site. It is very quiet at the moment. A couple of tents some caravans but mostly motorhomes and campervans.

No dogs barking, The peace and tranquillity is only broken by the sound of pigeons crows/rooks.

The only banging taking place is from a quarry a few miles away.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *uck-Rogers OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Fook knows

The last bank holiday weekend is upon us. Make the most of it. Lets hope that it stay dry.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top