FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Busfest

Jump to newest
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

gatley

Busfest roll call

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I’ll be there first one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
7 weeks ago

gatley


"I’ll be there first one "

Yea mate Crackin show cpl little jobs to do on my bus before hand

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

I’m still building mine picked a bed up last week so be a little more comfortable 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uriousCampersCouple
6 weeks ago

worcester

We will be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eneedyouCouple
6 weeks ago

westbury

And us flag up flamingo in window

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ybeeMan
6 weeks ago

Bristol

I'll be there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

2 weeks today I’ll be there set up with few jars sweet maybe some new friends 😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aybus9Couple
5 weeks ago

Leeds

Thought there would be more going on!

We’re heading down. Probably been 10yrs or more since we last went.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick and JoMan
5 weeks ago

worcester

We are going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 04/09/26 15:28:21]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago


"Thought there would be more going on!

We’re heading down. Probably been 10yrs or more since we last went."

My first time going so really looking foward to it was seeing if anyone’s going from here as my pal can’t make it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adboy and bubblebuttCouple
5 weeks ago

pontypridd

We will be there pineapple 🍍 flag be up. Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ybeeMan
4 weeks ago

Bristol

I'll keep an eye out for that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"We will be there pineapple 🍍 flag be up. Xx "

Just give you a knock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

gatley


"We will be there pineapple 🍍 flag be up. Xx

Just give you a knock"

Me too lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oupleinnottsCouple
4 weeks ago

Sandiacre, Nottingham

We are there. Got pineapple fairy lights. Definitely need a flag !

Going look for one now !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

gatley

I’m definitely looking for these flags when I’m there ;0)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *adboy and bubblebuttCouple
4 weeks ago

pontypridd

only meet MF

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eneedyouCouple
4 weeks ago

westbury

We are up for men cpls women etc bi a bonus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustynGirthyCouple
4 weeks ago

Oxford

Will be heading to site Thursday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

gatley


"Will be heading to site Thursday "

Friday morning here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ybeeMan
4 weeks ago

Bristol

Should be there lunchtime-ish tomorrow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

gatley

Here looming like a nice day nice and sunny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anc lad30 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

gatley

So who’s here n fancy’s a social

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unover40Couple
4 weeks ago

yeovil

brings back memories, we had some great fun in our old camper, was called Vanfest then

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *lacksheep4uMan
4 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Oh yes I was a vanfester I loved it ,I still got my camper ,20 years now and had some lovely 5 stars and more memories with it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top