FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Naturist Everybody Festival Dorset

Jump to newest
 

By *llAboutTheAnticipation OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Wimborne

Hi All!! Anyone going to the Everybody Naturist in Wimborne Dorset Festival at the end of August? Looking for fun and friends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
11 weeks ago

Malmesbury

I'll be there 😀 it'll be my first time at this festival, I normally go to Bare Fest in Somerset but I can't make it this year.

Looking through the information for the event, it seems like a lot of fun, there appears to be a water slide as well so I can't wait. Just 26 days to go 😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
9 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"I'll be there 😀 it'll be my first time at this festival, I normally go to Bare Fest in Somerset but I can't make it this year.

Looking through the information for the event, it seems like a lot of fun, there appears to be a water slide as well so I can't wait. Just 26 days to go 😀"

17 days to go.... 🗓️😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imber373Man
9 weeks ago

MK

Can’t wait to meet fellow fabsters and naturists at the festival. Say hi if you’re going 🤩

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
9 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"Can’t wait to meet fellow fabsters and naturists at the festival. Say hi if you’re going 🤩"

Less than 2 weeks to go 🗓️😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmingCMan
9 weeks ago

Bishops Stortford

I’m going to this, will be my first nudist event, looking forward to meeting people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eehiMan
9 weeks ago

Bovington


"Hi All!! Anyone going to the Everybody Naturist in Wimborne Dorset Festival at the end of August? Looking for fun and friends "

First time hearing about this,please enlighten me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
9 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"Hi All!! Anyone going to the Everybody Naturist in Wimborne Dorset Festival at the end of August? Looking for fun and friends

First time hearing about this,please enlighten me "

It's a Naturist festival run by British Naturism (BN, it's being held near Bournemouth and runs from 20th to 24th Aug 2026 - search 'Everybody Festival', you should find it. You don't need to be a BN member to attend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
8 weeks ago

Malmesbury

🔟 days to go 😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
8 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"🔟 days to go 😀"

9️⃣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *llAboutTheAnticipation OP   Couple
8 weeks ago

Wimborne

It’s getting closer!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
8 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"It’s getting closer!!!! "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmingCMan
8 weeks ago

Bishops Stortford

Can’t wait

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
8 weeks ago

Malmesbury

8️⃣....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
8 weeks ago

Malmesbury

6️⃣, less than a week to go now 😀🗓️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury

One day to go - come and say hello if you're going to be there, it would be great to meet fellow Fabsters 😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j_maynerMan
7 weeks ago

Hampshire

Where are the details for it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"Hi All!! Anyone going to the Everybody Naturist in Wimborne Dorset Festival at the end of August? Looking for fun and friends

First time hearing about this,please enlighten me

It's a Naturist festival run by British Naturism (BN, it's being held near Bournemouth and runs from 20th to 24th Aug 2026 - search 'Everybody Festival', you should find it. You don't need to be a BN member to attend. "

Details above ⬆️⬆️

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j_maynerMan
7 weeks ago

Hampshire

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury

I'm here... Where's everyone else? OP seems to be MIA

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harmingCMan
7 weeks ago

Bishops Stortford

I made it ! Dancing like crazy at the silent disco

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"I made it ! Dancing like crazy at the silent disco "

Was there a disco??? I never heard it nor was I dancing... honest 😂🕺🎶

Still no sign of the OP.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury

[Removed by poster at 21/08/26 08:43:57]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ncutgemMan
7 weeks ago

Bath ish

The clue is in the name silent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ern and ZaddyCouple
7 weeks ago

Leicester

If anyone can message us with details we have Friday to Monday free away in the camper so very interested.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hropscplCouple
7 weeks ago

Telford


"If anyone can message us with details we have Friday to Monday free away in the camper so very interested. "

it sold out some time ago, great festival though!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"If anyone can message us with details we have Friday to Monday free away in the camper so very interested.

it sold out some time ago, great festival though!"

Are you guys here as well?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hropscplCouple
7 weeks ago

Telford


"If anyone can message us with details we have Friday to Monday free away in the camper so very interested.

it sold out some time ago, great festival though!

Are you guys here as well?"

we aren't unfortunately, we did go last year though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
7 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"If anyone can message us with details we have Friday to Monday free away in the camper so very interested.

it sold out some time ago, great festival though!

Are you guys here as well?

Shame 🙁 you're right, it is a great festival and I'm having an amazing time.

we aren't unfortunately, we did go last year though"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatfun42Couple
6 weeks ago

Taunton

Well guess we will be going to Barewest festival then!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
6 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"Well guess we will be going to Barewest festival then! "

That's not fair! I can't make it this year 🙁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aturistUKMan
6 weeks ago

Newport


"Well guess we will be going to Barewest festival then! "

Have you been before?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eauNaturelMan
6 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"Well guess we will be going to Barewest festival then!

Have you been before? "

I was there last year and the year before.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eam69Couple
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

We have just booked for next year

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *eauNaturelMan
3 weeks ago

Malmesbury


"We have just booked for next year"

I loved it this year. For me, the highlights were, the waterpark and the silent disco, such a laugh. I also met some really great people there.

I'll definitely be going next year if I can get time off so maybe I'll see you both there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top