FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Rose garden libertin camping france

Jump to newest
 

By *I Two OP   Couple
21 weeks ago

near enough

Has anyone been ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *I Two OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

near enough

Well we stayed there for 4 nights, the camp site itself is fantastic, clean toilets and showers and big flat pitches.

The whole place is a swingers dream, beds everywhere!! The only place you can't have sex is in the pool.

Every evening there is a disco included with the pitch and an optional dinner which we skipped.

Everyone joined in the dancing and there is a big orgy bed in the disco too.

Drinks are reasonably priced.

Although the owners don't speak English they were friendly and extremely helpful,

Pitches 100 to 106 are along the edge of the naughty wood with beds, swings, stock's etc and these have a good view, 100 has a good view of the female glory holes in the MIDDLE of the field lol.

BRILLIANT !!!

We're off to Terre de Soleil on Wednesday purely for research purposes of course

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ale4FunCouple
4 weeks ago

Scotland/Canaries

Not been but thanks for the post. We might just need to visit this place when we plan a trip to France next year. 👌

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *I Two OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

near enough


"Not been but thanks for the post. We might just need to visit this place when we plan a trip to France next year. 👌"

If you can speak french you'll enjoy it more but we don't and still had a ball. We'll review Terre de Soleil next week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ale4FunCouple
4 weeks ago

Scotland/Canaries

Mmm…did it for 4 years at high school and I’ve retained

My name is…

I come from…

Turn left, turn right

Should have listened more I guess! 🤣🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *anandsCouple
4 weeks ago

chester

Looks like a fun place, we may give it a go on the way to Cap next year, thanks for the review

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top