Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Happy Campers

Jump to newest

By *7VY OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Orbit

If you're into camping, however wild or glamorous, let us all know by posting below

Do you like tents? hammocks? cars or caravans? Are you looking for some company in your fab Motorhomes? Or do you even reside in a boat?!

I like all of the above and love being in the woods!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *7VY OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Orbit

No one? 0.o

By *isceral100Man
6 weeks ago

Doncaster

Love my camper van, always a wild camp

By *xxxcouplexxxxCouple
6 weeks ago

G

I would have loved to have done more wild camping this year but the midges were horrendous, Bon x

By *ribsaMan
6 weeks ago

A box at end of your bed

I have a folding camper but unfortunately have not been able to use it for any sexy stuff as I have a kid that comes with me whenever I go away in it.

By *101MMan
6 weeks ago

Carmarthenshire

Vw camper wild camp is best but sites occasionally

By *eorge prewMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

Tent, car or motorbike.

By *enelope2UWoman
6 weeks ago

Fife

Tent. Automatic only changed the game no poke nonsense and prefer wild camping also prefer to be near water or a stream.

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"Love my camper van, always a wild camp"

Wild has to be the best, more privacy, tends to be more adventurous too!

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"I would have loved to have done more wild camping this year but the midges were horrendous, Bon x "

It certainly has been a weird old year for the heat and moisture in the air hasn't it x

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"I have a folding camper but unfortunately have not been able to use it for any sexy stuff as I have a kid that comes with me whenever I go away in it. "

Ooh nice! Honestly, I like camping more than sex to be honest with you, just being out in the wild on my lonely does things to me there will come a time that you do get to fully enjoy it though!

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"Vw camper wild camp is best but sites occasionally "

Totally agree Wild is the best!! Also love your choice of camper, which generation?

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"Tent, car or motorbike. "

Ah yes the three musketeers, can't go wrong with a nice tent setup for a cruise out into the bushes

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"Tent. Automatic only changed the game no poke nonsense and prefer wild camping also prefer to be near water or a stream."

Can't go wrong with that, wild camps along river systems or by lakes is superior in my opinion, I prefer to be by the water too

By *abonTedCouple
5 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

Motorhome if that counts as camping, the more secluded the better. Currently looking for a nice spot around Matlock for tonight

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"Motorhome if that counts as camping, the more secluded the better. Currently looking for a nice spot around Matlock for tonight "

Of course it does!! Anyone who says always are just being pedantic Secluded is a big win for me, love a nice spot out in the woodies!

Ooh Matlock huh, I hope you have a lovely time and enjoy the night!

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"Motorhome if that counts as camping, the more secluded the better. Currently looking for a nice spot around Matlock for tonight

Of course it does!! Anyone who says always are just being pedantic Secluded is a big win for me, love a nice spot out in the woodies!

Ooh Matlock huh, I hope you have a lovely time and enjoy the night! "

I find the best spots are along backpacking routes and such, in your case, ones accessible via camper

By *abonTedCouple
5 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

"Motorhome if that counts as camping, the more secluded the better. Currently looking for a nice spot around Matlock for tonight

I find the best spots are along backpacking routes and such, in your case, ones accessible via camper "

Thank you!! Enjoying the weather so much it’s hard to tear ourselves away from the blue skies to Google a place where we can actually stay

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

I find the best spots are along backpacking routes and such, in your case, ones accessible via camper

Thank you!! Enjoying the weather so much it’s hard to tear ourselves away from the blue skies to Google a place where we can actually stay "

Totally understandable, Top 10s are a good place to start but never really show the best ones

By *onsmuchmoreCouple
5 weeks ago

West Scotland

"I would have loved to have done more wild camping this year but the midges were horrendous, Bon x "

Is't that the truth xx

By *assy69Man
5 weeks ago

West Sussex and Wales

I like wild camping, alone mostly though I have had company before. In the summer mine ha I prefer to camp under my tarp, in my hammock, but have a small and sturdy little tent if I go somewhere I know that the weather might turn, or if I go away in the colder wet months

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"I like wild camping, alone mostly though I have had company before. In the summer mine ha I prefer to camp under my tarp, in my hammock, but have a small and sturdy little tent if I go somewhere I know that the weather might turn, or if I go away in the colder wet months "

Love a bit of stealth campin'! Generally Hammock and tarp is the king of solo ventures, especially in my opinion, even as a duo with no additional "fun" intended it's great Quite partial to a bit of bush craft myself, depends how much of a trace I am willing to leave (generally mininal to zero)

By *4BSCouple
5 weeks ago

Bristol

We've got a VW campervan and use it often, rarely use sites and love to be by the sea.

By *7VY OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Orbit

"We've got a VW campervan and use it often, rarely use sites and love to be by the sea."

That's the spirit right there!!

Post new Message to Thread