Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Camping

Lake district and Scotland no nickers

Jump to newest

By *ppeeclasscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

york

We are going to be heading out camping from Monday the 27th of June to Tuesday the 5th of July ish ! We will most likely be in conniston in the lakes then to glen Coe area of Scotland and then maybe the Isle of Skye and couple of places on the way back perhaps, are there any fellow swingers around for an attractive articulate young outdoors couple, not least a wife who absolutely hates wearing nickers but loves short skirts !!! . . . Locals or fellow campers/hikers ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are going to be heading out camping from Monday the 27th of June to Tuesday the 5th of July ish ! We will most likely be in conniston in the lakes then to glen Coe area of Scotland and then maybe the Isle of Skye and couple of places on the way back perhaps, are there any fellow swingers around for an attractive articulate young outdoors couple, not least a wife who absolutely hates wearing nickers but loves short skirts !!! . . . Locals or fellow campers/hikers ? "

Hi both, hope you’re well and looking forward to your break! I visit The Lakes and Glencoe often for hiking ??

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

"wife who absolutely hates wearing nickers but loves short skirts !!!"

I would travel from Devon for that!

By *kyeguyMan
over a year ago

portree

hope to see youin skye

By *oody HuddsonMan
over a year ago

sexy town

I’m head to the highlands but the east side and not until August.

While on Skye go stay in the Lookout Bothy - Rubha Hunnish NW point of island. It’s so fantastic and could also be romantic if just the two of you or secluded if you get playmates. Then skinny dip off the peninsula bellow the cliffs.

Have a great time.

Post new Message to Thread