Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

TT 2020 part 1

Jump to newest

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

After the success of our TT 2019 threads here's the start of 2020 TT. Post your meets and general TT stuff here. After the success of 2019 TT social there might be another in 2020 but there's plenty of time to see if that happens. We are all booked for 2020 and can't wait for it all to happen again

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Just hope the weather will be kinder,

We fancy the Manx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bumped into a lovely couple who normally do the Manx gp and this was their first TT they said they lived the GP more saying there are less speed freaks on the roads and everything is a lot more relaxed, plus weather is often a lot better lol.

It’s one me and my mates are looking at for another year as well as returning to the TT.

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

All booked and on countdown lol

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Just hope the weather will be kinder,

We fancy the Manx "

We are just looking to book Manx for this August.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Bumped into a lovely couple who normally do the Manx gp and this was their first TT they said they lived the GP more saying there are less speed freaks on the roads and everything is a lot more relaxed, plus weather is often a lot better lol.

It’s one me and my mates are looking at for another year as well as returning to the TT."

Been once, 3 years ago and that's how we'd sum it up

Reply privately

By *asher11Man
over a year ago

market harborough

Love the Manx been over 15 times much more laid back and the bikes sound proper lol

Reply privately

By *ohnnotts25Man
over a year ago

….

All

Booked

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Love the Manx been over 15 times much more laid back and the bikes sound proper lol"

Ferry booked for Manx in August. We just love Isle of Man. TT and Manx this year and TT booked for 2020

Reply privately

By *arcy and mrs xCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Manx booked and 2020 TT booked ?? i love the island but dont go as a couple so not allowed at your social lol

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Manx booked and 2020 TT booked ?? i love the island but dont go as a couple so not allowed at your social lol"

Great place, great people. More and more friendship made every time we visit. We are blown away more and more every year by the kindness of the Manx people. Just incredible

Reply privately

By *teph n domCouple
over a year ago

Peterlee

We are booked for 2020. 4th of June till the 14th of June

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We are booked for 2020. 4th of June till the 14th of June "

Same as us, sailing from Heysham @ 11am 4th June

Reply privately

By *teph n domCouple
over a year ago

Peterlee

"We are booked for 2020. 4th of June till the 14th of June

Same as us, sailing from Heysham @ 11am 4th June "

Us too lol

Reply privately

By *teph n domCouple
over a year ago

Peterlee

"We are booked for 2020. 4th of June till the 14th of June

Same as us, sailing from Heysham @ 11am 4th June

Us too lol "

Sorry, 02:22 we sail

Reply privately

By *aveyIOM1970Man
over a year ago

douglas

Welcome to the people who come for either events or who do both.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

1 month closer, not that we are counting down

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Us too x

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Us too x"

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

We've been neglecting this thread. Been posting on our Manx/Classic TT thread the last few weeks. Naughty us, oh yea naughty us

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a TT virgin and I'm booked to go. Camping for the entire duration. 3rd to 15th. Cannot wait. Riding my bike across so it'll be an epic adventure.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I'm a TT virgin and I'm booked to go. Camping for the entire duration. 3rd to 15th. Cannot wait. Riding my bike across so it'll be an epic adventure. "

Its addictive, I've been going for 20 years and only missed 3. Mrs F since we got together 16 years ago and missed 1. You going with a group or on your own?

Reply privately

over a year ago

4 of us are going. Early starts in morning to catch a early ferry. Hope the weather is kind. The other 3 aren't fabbers though.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"4 of us are going. Early starts in morning to catch a early ferry. Hope the weather is kind. The other 3 aren't fabbers though. "

Used to be about 20 of us go years ago camping. Best holiday of all time. Just two of us these days but we do have friends live on the Island. We stay with a mate in Douglas these days. Weather next year can't be any worse than it was this years TT

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have 4 walls, shower and a roof then if you stay with friends? Lucky people x

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"You have 4 walls, shower and a roof then if you stay with friends? Lucky people x "

We don't count ourselves lucky, just give others a good impression and bond good friendships. Showing people respect gets one a long way in life. We've always said nice things happen to nice people

Reply privately

By *aveyIOM1970Man
over a year ago

douglas

Weather good for the Manx today

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Well the count down starts. Only 40 weeks till TT

Reply privately

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Well the count down starts. Only 40 weeks till TT "
never been to the island . I'd love to go over for TT week

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Well the count down starts. Only 40 weeks till TT never been to the island . I'd love to go over for TT week"

Only way is to get booked now. Log onto Steam Packet and get your booking and deposit paid, deposit is £60. Then sort out accommodation or camping.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Thread has gone very quiet. Probably as quiet as the Island is right now....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi all, I’m a tt virgin always wanted to go but work has had me committed else where, I’m looking to book for this year if I’m not way too late any help or advice from people that have been before would be great, obv I want to take the bike over and I’m more than happy to camp, thanks in advance, daniel

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Hi all, I’m a tt virgin always wanted to go but work has had me committed else where, I’m looking to book for this year if I’m not way too late any help or advice from people that have been before would be great, obv I want to take the bike over and I’m more than happy to camp, thanks in advance, daniel "

First off you need to book ferry so log onto Steam Packet Web site. Places will now be limited as the ferry places for 2020 were released week before 2019 TT even got under way. Once booked with your £60 deposit you can change ferry @ no charge, well that's if there's any available. Loads of camping on the Island. Look up Douglas Rugby club as they have great facilities and not a bad price per night either. Hope that helps a bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, that’s a massive help I’ll keep you all updated on the progress

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 12/09/19 13:30:30]

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Thanks, that’s a massive help I’ll keep you all updated on the progress "

We sail to 2020 TT via Heysham on practice week, Thursday 4th June. First race is scheduled Saturday 6th June with last race, Senior, Friday 12th June. Let's hope for better weather next year than we had at this years TT.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do fancy marshaling the classic. Hmm

Reply privately

By *vhazelMan
over a year ago

Ely

I was hoping to go in 2020 and ride some of the trails, have i left it too late?

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I was hoping to go in 2020 and ride some of the trails, have i left it too late?"

You might not be able to pick and choose what ferry you want but some places will still be available. There's always beginning of March 2020 when all the ferry places that haven't been paid in full by end of February go back up for grabs. There's always plenty of camping around the Island. Hotels will probably be all fully booked. There's also homestay. There's an official site for them, think that's via Isle of Man government site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did the tt and manx this year. Thinking about just doing manx next year

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I do fancy marshaling the classic. Hmm"

They really do struggle at Manx with lack of Marshalls. They had a nightmare the other week with lack of Marshalls so sure they will welcome you with open arms

Reply privately

By *inky_UK_GuyMan
over a year ago

darlington

"Hi all, I’m a tt virgin always wanted to go but work has had me committed else where, I’m looking to book for this year if I’m not way too late any help or advice from people that have been before would be great, obv I want to take the bike over and I’m more than happy to camp, thanks in advance, daniel "

There is a second release of tickets for the ferry early in the new year (I think march off the top of my head). Also have a look on facebook for ferry tickets, there are some groups on there that can get busier nearer the time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do fancy marshaling the classic. Hmm

They really do struggle at Manx with lack of Marshalls. They had a nightmare the other week with lack of Marshalls so sure they will welcome you with open arms "

Would love to do the Manx as a taster first..

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

They really do struggle at Manx with lack of Marshalls. They had a nightmare the other week with lack of Marshalls so sure they will welcome you with open arms

Would love to do the Manx as a taster first.. "

Manx was brilliant this year for all different reasons to TT, more relaxed and don't need to be in full on party mode like TT

Reply privately

over a year ago

Manx was brilliant this year for all different reasons to TT, more relaxed and don't need to be in full on party mode like TT"

That's the idea.. I'm more into older bikes... But still would love the full on TT sometime... Just depends on which vital organ I can do without..to pay for the trip.. lol

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Manx was brilliant this year for all different reasons to TT, more relaxed and don't need to be in full on party mode like TT

That's the idea.. I'm more into older bikes... But still would love the full on TT sometime... Just depends on which vital organ I can do without..to pay for the trip.. lol "

Well to go to the best Motorcycle Party/Racing in the world its gonna cost. So addictive though. Its the biggest Bike show room we've ever seen. TT has everything and Manx your Jaw will drop. Just amazing. There's then the amazing Island and the people who live there, jaw drops again

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's the idea.. I'm more into older bikes... But still would love the full on TT sometime... Just depends on which vital organ I can do without..to pay for the trip.. lol

Well to go to the best Motorcycle Party/Racing in the world its gonna cost. So addictive though. Its the biggest Bike show room we've ever seen. TT has everything and Manx your Jaw will drop. Just amazing. There's then the amazing Island and the people who live there, jaw drops again"

Yes.. Definitely worth it and on our bucket list.. With the Nw200, leguna seca and Phillip Island..

Reply privately

By *ableboyMan
over a year ago

Stockton

Hey if you fancy marshalling, have a word with the marshalls association, they will be only too pleased to talk I'm sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey if you fancy marshalling, have a word with the marshalls association, they will be only too pleased to talk I'm sure "

Reply privately

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

We went last year stayed on for the southern 100 realy enjoyed it.our family live there which is a bonus. But couldn't find any swingers over there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We went last year stayed on for the southern 100 realy enjoyed it.our family live there which is a bonus. But couldn't find any swingers over there "

Reply privately

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

[Removed by poster at 26/09/19 19:21:37]

Reply privately

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

Whoops I said last year I ment this year 2019 it was still amazing tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whoops I said last year I ment this year 2019 it was still amazing tho"

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We went last year stayed on for the southern 100 realy enjoyed it.our family live there which is a bonus. But couldn't find any swingers over there "

If you had kept an eye on the TT2019 thread you would have seen our friends organised a social on the Tuesday night of race week. A few couples turned up for a drink or 3

Reply privately

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

Rubs my slapped bum must try harder to follow posts xxx

Reply privately

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

Booked for 2020 TT, bringing 2 vintage honda 400's, be great to meet up with others

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Booked for 2020 TT, bringing 2 vintage honda 400's, be great to meet up with others "

Nice. Hopefully get to meet you both while we are there

Reply privately

By *acy CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

We’re coming to TT2020 there from 5th to 14th xx

Reply privately

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"We went last year stayed on for the southern 100 realy enjoyed it.our family live there which is a bonus. But couldn't find any swingers over there

If you had kept an eye on the TT2019 thread you would have seen our friends organised a social on the Tuesday night of race week. A few couples turned up for a drink or 3"

Hopefully one will be arranged again next year as we and friends on the island would come along.

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Can’t wait !!!! Hopefully meet up with all you sexy peeps x

Reply privately

By *angroo02Man
over a year ago

stockton on tees

Hi there I’m local to u both

Just new to motorcycling

But going to tt 2020

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

It will be our first tt bucket list lol but bikers for years x

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We went last year stayed on for the southern 100 realy enjoyed it.our family live there which is a bonus. But couldn't find any swingers over there

If you had kept an eye on the TT2019 thread you would have seen our friends organised a social on the Tuesday night of race week. A few couples turned up for a drink or 3

Hopefully one will be arranged again next year as we and friends on the island would come along. "

I do know it wasn't easy arranging the 2019 TT social and lots who said they were coming just didn't turn up. Not been any plans made for another for 2020 as yet

Reply privately

By *ockring91Man
over a year ago

preston

"We’re coming to TT2020 there from 5th to 14th xx"

Hope I catch a glimpse of you, gorgeous pics

Reply privately

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

"Booked for 2020 TT, bringing 2 vintage honda 400's, be great to meet up with others

Nice. Hopefully get to meet you both while we are there"

Yes! great plan we'd love too

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Get Halloween and Xmas out the way and it'll soon be here. We not counting the months and weeks, honest

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Been chatting to our friends who organised the 2019 TT social. It's possible it may be on for 2020. Fingers crossed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hell yeah. Get on it

Reply privately

By *rufflesCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Manx booked and 2020 TT booked ?? i love the island but dont go as a couple so not allowed at your social lol

Great place, great people. More and more friendship made every time we visit. We are blown away more and more every year by the kindness of the Manx people. Just incredible "

Thank you so much for those very kind words xx We do try our best to make you welcome...especially when the weather isn't kind!! You make our Island so much fun, Thank you xxxx

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Manx booked and 2020 TT booked ?? i love the island but dont go as a couple so not allowed at your social lol

Great place, great people. More and more friendship made every time we visit. We are blown away more and more every year by the kindness of the Manx people. Just incredible

Thank you so much for those very kind words xx We do try our best to make you welcome...especially when the weather isn't kind!! You make our Island so much fun, Thank you xxxx "

Oh yes, weather @ 2019 TT. More than a little wet. Lets hope 2020 TT is a bit more kind

Reply privately

over a year ago

Booked for 2020 and got a homestay in peel , happy days

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Booked for 2020 and got a homestay in peel , happy days"

Peel is a lovely place. Good bike show @ Peel during race week. Thursday I think it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We stayed in peel in 2018 , loved it great little fishing village with some sweet boozers too ??

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

28 weeks today we'll be on the ferry heading to the rock. It'll fly over. Not the ferry but the time. oh yea, we've ordered the sun for 2020 TT

Reply privately

By *hynwcpleCouple
over a year ago

NORTHWEST

We are over on the island for Christmas. Can't wait. House hunting aswell. Also booked for tt and for classic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"28 weeks today we'll be on the ferry heading to the rock. It'll fly over. Not the ferry but the time. oh yea, we've ordered the sun for 2020 TT "

Tt virgin all booked up. Soooo looking forward to it

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"28 weeks today we'll be on the ferry heading to the rock. It'll fly over. Not the ferry but the time. oh yea, we've ordered the sun for 2020 TT

Tt virgin all booked up. Soooo looking forward to it "

Beware, its addictive and its awful paying that ferry every year as we do

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Invoice arrived yesterday for the Ferry. To be paid by end of Feb, better get saving

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Invoice arrived yesterday for the Ferry. To be paid by end of Feb, better get saving "

Extra £37.50 I have to pay. Gone up from when I booked it a few months ago

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Invoice arrived yesterday for the Ferry. To be paid by end of Feb, better get saving

Extra £37.50 I have to pay. Gone up from when I booked it a few months ago "

£400 for us 2 and the bike less £7 Web discount. They are so kind

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Invoice arrived yesterday for the Ferry. To be paid by end of Feb, better get saving

Extra £37.50 I have to pay. Gone up from when I booked it a few months ago

£400 for us 2 and the bike less £7 Web discount. They are so kind "

Treat us well

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Well we still have our TT balance to pay but on a positive we've just booked Manx for August 2020. Nothing like planning ahead. Roll on 2020

Reply privately

By *asher11Man
over a year ago

market harborough

manx booked putting 3 old clunkers in the back of my van and 3 old gits in the front £330 all paid up just need to save for the beer vouchers

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"manx booked putting 3 old clunkers in the back of my van and 3 old gits in the front £330 all paid up just need to save for the beer vouchers "
. We have TT to survive before all that

Reply privately

By *ady PaulaWoman
over a year ago

bradford

"Bumped into a lovely couple who normally do the Manx gp and this was their first TT they said they lived the GP more saying there are less speed freaks on the roads and everything is a lot more relaxed, plus weather is often a lot better lol.

It’s one me and my mates are looking at for another year as well as returning to the TT.

Been once, 3 years ago and that's how we'd sum it up"

Used to go to the TT every year. When my ex was involved in bike racing. But. Yes have to agree it's the Manx only for me now

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Used to go to the TT every year. When my ex was involved in bike racing. But. Yes have to agree it's the Manx only for me now"

Its just to addictive so now we do both every year. We live the Island and the people. It's a magical place

Reply privately

By *adboyandgirlCouple
over a year ago

Louth/M1

Hopefully one will be arranged again next year as we and friends on the island would come along.

I do know it wasn't easy arranging the 2019 TT social and lots who said they were coming just didn't turn up. Not been any plans made for another for 2020 as yet"

As ever....

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

I do know it wasn't easy arranging the 2019 TT social and lots who said they were coming just didn't turn up. Not been any plans made for another for 2020 as yet

As ever....

"

There just might be something of a social for 2020 TT

Reply privately

over a year ago

Needing to get myself along to the TT but waiting on pals getting their fingers out in terms of holidays and tests..

Reply privately

By *ady PaulaWoman
over a year ago

bradford

Used to go to the TT every year. When my ex was involved in bike racing. But. Yes have to agree it's the Manx only for me now

Its just to addictive so now we do both every year. We live the Island and the people. It's a magical place "

Yes it sure is

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Needing to get myself along to the TT but waiting on pals getting their fingers out in terms of holidays and tests.. "

I waited years then got fed up of waiting so found some new friends who went and went with them, sometimes you have to take your own destiny into your hands. I never looked back and been going every year for over 20 years. Your mates will catch up with you once they see you having more fun than them.... Pun intended

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Ferry paid for !!!! Sooooo excited ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ferry paid for !!!! Sooooo excited ?? "

Hell yeah. Me too. First time here. Soon come round

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Needing to get myself along to the TT but waiting on pals getting their fingers out in terms of holidays and tests..

I waited years then got fed up of waiting so found some new friends who went and went with them, sometimes you have to take your own destiny into your hands. I never looked back and been going every year for over 20 years. Your mates will catch up with you once they see you having more fun than them.... Pun intended "

Yes that’s probably what will happen.. I’m sure I’ll find somebody going.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Needing to get myself along to the TT but waiting on pals getting their fingers out in terms of holidays and tests..

I waited years then got fed up of waiting so found some new friends who went and went with them, sometimes you have to take your own destiny into your hands. I never looked back and been going every year for over 20 years. Your mates will catch up with you once they see you having more fun than them.... Pun intended

Yes that’s probably what will happen.. I’m sure I’ll find somebody going."

Lots been on our thread this years and last years, sure some wouldn't mind you tagging along. It's a great 2 weeks. We tend to go now to catch up with folk, don't see much of the racing, it's party, party for us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been to the TT twice.

Stayed in glenlough campsite first time (2014)

Stayed up in ramsey in a homestay this year..

Camping again for me next time, fella who owned the homestay used to wait up for us after the night out...not good..

I try to go every few years..

Great atmosphere and banter.

Never been to the manx but heard good things.. maybe 2020

Reply privately

By *mallGuyWestMidsMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Will be my 8th time to the TT in 2020 but will be my first time on my own bike and I can't wait

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Will be my 8th time to the TT in 2020 but will be my first time on my own bike and I can't wait "

Get this crazy season over and it will creep up on us very quickly

Reply privately

By *andycouple9999Couple
over a year ago

Maidstone

We are going in 2020

We got together at the TT so it holds a special place for us

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We are going in 2020

We got together at the TT so it holds a special place for us

"

Wow how nice and what a wonderful place to get together. We want to retire there, its magical

Reply privately

over a year ago

TT2020 booked . Wonderful place . Met some top class people from fab over the 2weeks of 2019 . Cant wait to go back

Reply privately

By *acksunnydayCouple
over a year ago

Crosby

We hope yo meet up with you next year when we were free you had something on and one of us was working the other times so here's to meeting up Merry Christmas to you all

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We hope yo meet up with you next year when we were free you had something on and one of us was working the other times so here's to meeting up Merry Christmas to you all "

Reply privately

By *iggsMan
over a year ago

Accringron

Never missed a year in the last 29years! Had some fantastic weather and a couple of years with next to no practise or racing. I visit the NW200 every year and can highly recommend it, it’s getting more and more commercial but not like the TT. On Saturdays race you can fly in and out on the same day from Liverpool for less than £50 each. Car hires about the same for the day so still accessible for those dipping into road racing, and accomodation is pretty easy to find if you want it. It’s always a great pre-cursor for who’s on form for the TT. ??????

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will be the Classic for me this year. And flying over as taking the bike cost me a small mortgage last time I did the TT!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've marshalled the TT a few times. It's good fun, there is great cameraderie and its interesting too! You need to do a short training course before you can marshal. I also marshal Classic Bike events and I have to say the TT is the easiest, as there are 7 of you on a marshalling point, so you are not isolated. Give it a go!

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I've marshalled the TT a few times. It's good fun, there is great cameraderie and its interesting too! You need to do a short training course before you can marshal. I also marshal Classic Bike events and I have to say the TT is the easiest, as there are 7 of you on a marshalling point, so you are not isolated. Give it a go!"

We take our hat off to you and all the Marshals that make these events happen, without the volunteers and dedicated people like yourself it wouldn't happen.

Now we are into 2020 and the new year parties are over turn round twice and TT 2020 will be here. We can't wait

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant wait!! Can finally say the tt is this year! Ha ha

Reply privately

By *amand samCouple
over a year ago

All

Booked and paid for

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/01/20 19:19:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

All booked and paid for ??staying in peel if anyone fancies a drink ??

Reply privately

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

We're booked too, staying in Douglas

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Need to get balance paid. We are staying in Douglas at a fab friends

Reply privately

By *amand samCouple
over a year ago

All paid we stay at relations at ballaugh bridge

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sailing 5th. Cant wait

Reply privately

By *riendly fredMan
over a year ago

southampton

Going to the TT again this year. Staying at Ramsey with friends so not so much opportunity this year. I found a great friend over there last year so will definitely find time for her

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

On count down now. 21 weeks and 1 day till we sail to TT 2020

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On count down now. 21 weeks and 1 day till we sail to TT 2020 "

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

[Removed by poster at 11/01/20 09:17:37]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi tony here live in douglas got 2 big spare roomsif any fabbers r stuck, pm me thx

Reply privately

By *ark1050Man
over a year ago

Birches Co Tyrone

Booked for TT 6th till 13 if any one interested in a social or a meet get intouch luv a good laugh and fun xx

Reply privately

By *allad1Man
over a year ago

Gilwern

I'm going for the first time this year ,flying in and staying in a hotel in Douglas,can't wait

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Anyone sailing from Heysham 4th June?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nahhh I'm on the ferry the 3rd.

Reply privately

By *allad1Man
over a year ago

Gilwern

I’m out on the 6 back on the 13 th and hopefully find some friends out there

Reply privately

By *ebracouCouple
over a year ago

newcastle

Always went to tt hope get to manx in August

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Always went to tt hope get to manx in August "

Lovely place you both live in Northern Ireland. We are booked for both again this year

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Been informed our friends who organised the small social 2019 TT are having to cancel their 2020 ferry. After last year's wash out we are absolutely sure the sun will be cracking the paths this year. They will miss out we tell them.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been informed our friends who organised the small social 2019 TT are having to cancel their 2020 ferry. After last year's wash out we are absolutely sure the sun will be cracking the paths this year. They will miss out we tell them..... "

Oh definitely shorts and sun glasses. No question ????

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Been informed our friends who organised the small social 2019 TT are having to cancel their 2020 ferry. After last year's wash out we are absolutely sure the sun will be cracking the paths this year. They will miss out we tell them.....

Oh definitely shorts and sun glasses. No question ????"

Ha ha optimism always

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Ferry on the 2nd staying in Ramsey come say hi and let’s have a drink or two lol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ferry on the 2nd staying in Ramsey come say hi and let’s have a drink or two lol xx"
I’m in Ramsey on the 4th x

Reply privately

By *bikerMan
over a year ago

coleraine

Will be at both tt and manx so anyone over give me a shout

Reply privately

By *bikerMan
over a year ago

coleraine

What boat are yous getting in August ?

Reply privately

By *bikerMan
over a year ago

coleraine

Might take you up on that tony if it’s wet lol

Reply privately

By *bikerMan
over a year ago

coleraine

Will be on the island for the manx x

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

That's it, Dick Turpin has our money. All paid up. 18 weeks and 2 days till we sail

Reply privately

By *bandogCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Oops Douglas blonde lol x

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Well it looks like no Norton at TT this year, they've gone into administration

Reply privately

By *NawtyCplCouple
over a year ago

Around and about

Are they going to be taken over do u think?

Reply privately

By *oney monster 69Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

I’ll be there from 29th May til 4th of June. Stopping at the palace and casino hotel in Douglas

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Are they going to be taken over do u think? "

Norton paid for the team so can't see it if they do go bust. If someone bails the company out who knows. As someone said McGuiness hasn't been paid for the ride last year so who would chance a deal this year

Reply privately

By *oo7kingMan
over a year ago

wing

Such a long thread already! I'm going from the 31st to 16th. Would enjoy some social meet ups.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Such a long thread already! I'm going from the 31st to 16th. Would enjoy some social meet ups. "

Think we got up to part 3 for 2019 TT so not be long till we are starting part 2 for 2020 at this rate

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

We've had lots of chat on this thread like when we are all going, who's going. Lets try and match some folk up and see if all can arrange some meets with people. By the end of this month all should be paid up for ferry and know 100% that they are going. We chatted with a few last year arranging meets, we got stood up by a few so lets hope this year people will be a bit more reliable for everyone.

Reply privately

By *irChokesAlotMan
over a year ago

Warrington

I'm all booked and counting down the days! Hoping to meet some nice genuine people. I will be arriving at the rock on the Friday practice day till mid race week

Reply privately

By *mallGuyWestMidsMan
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Ferry all paid so definitely going from the 6th till 12th June

Reply privately

By *oney monster 69Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

All paid up now. Can’t wait,only there five nights during practice week though.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"All paid up now. Can’t wait,only there five nights during practice week though. "

You won't want to go home. You can change ferry free of charge if you want to stay extra nights. Done it before, some strange folk change theirs to go home early. Mind you, last year it happened a lot due to the biblical rain we had

Reply privately

By *oney monster 69Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

I know yeah. Unfortunately I missed last year because of work and I could only do practice this year. I’ve already paid enough for five nights and the palace and casino lol.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I know yeah. Unfortunately I missed last year because of work and I could only do practice this year. I’ve already paid enough for five nights and the palace and casino lol. "

Well at least you missed the Biblical rain. Noah was building an Ark over there last year but Steam Packet stepped in and stopped him

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm all booked now managed to get a ticket for my campervan so I'm there 6th till 11th

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome to everyone who’s coming to our lovely island to visit. We are all super welcoming and very very friendly......

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

14 weeks, 3 days and counting. Sailing from Heysham Thursday 4th June

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sailing the day before. 3rd. Can't wait as I'm a TT virgin

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I'm sailing the day before. 3rd. Can't wait as I'm a TT virgin "

Go to Creg na Bar to watch racing from the embankment, don't go into grandstands. Walk up the hill towards Kates Cottage and perch on the side of the road. You will be blown away, literally

Reply privately

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Never even knew there was a bikers forum (not that we ride bikes!). Have fun everyone We’re normally down in the games forum

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Never even knew there was a bikers forum (not that we ride bikes!). Have fun everyone We’re normally down in the games forum "

You found us then lovely sexy friends

Reply privately

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Wonder if corona virus will make them call it off . Some gps have already .

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Wonder if corona virus will make them call it off . Some gps have already . "

We are keeping a close eye on this. Isle of Man Government have made one statement so far saying plans are on track for this years TT but they are keeping an eye on the situation, so at this moment in time its still going ahead. It was cancelled way back in 2001 when we had Foot and Mouth here on the mainland and not on the Island

Reply privately

By *allad1Man
over a year ago

Gilwern

I’m going

Reply privately

By *asher11Man
over a year ago

market harborough

"Wonder if corona virus will make them call it off . Some gps have already .

We are keeping a close eye on this. Isle of Man Government have made one statement so far saying plans are on track for this years TT but they are keeping an eye on the situation, so at this moment in time its still going ahead. It was cancelled way back in 2001 when we had Foot and Mouth here on the mainland and not on the Island"

obviously missed the TT that year but went to the manx i still remember them hosing down the wheels on my TDM and my boots before they let us on the ferry

Reply privately

By *inky_UK_GuyMan
over a year ago

darlington

Additional ferry tickets going on sale Monday at 8.30 am if anyone is still looking to go the the TT this year.

Reply privately

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

What's happening with flights there now

Reply privately

By *inky_UK_GuyMan
over a year ago

darlington

Easy jet are still flying, not sure what's happening with the gap left by flybe at the moment

Reply privately

By *inky_UK_GuyMan
over a year ago

darlington

There is hopefully an announcement due next week about operators taking over the Liverpool Manchester and Birmingham routes

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"There is hopefully an announcement due next week about operators taking over the Liverpool Manchester and Birmingham routes"

Oh no bet there's lots booked on Fly B for TT. They's have lost their money now unless booked by a credit card. Still they'll need to find another flight now which could be challenging

Reply privately

By *inky_UK_GuyMan
over a year ago

darlington

Absolutely, fingers crossed something comes through quickly for everyone who has booked

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

This is a recent statement from Isle of Man Government....

As at 2 March 2020

Isle of Man TT and large public gatherings

The Isle of Man is not currently taking action to cancel public events (including the TT which attracts visitors from many countries). However, this is a rapidly changing situation which is being monitored across government to ensure that appropriate action is taken as and when indicated.

Reply privately

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin &

Just booked the boat today.

have to find accommodation now ... any suggestions appreciated

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Just booked the boat today.

have to find accommodation now ... any suggestions appreciated "

If you are camping look up Douglas Rugby Club. Great facilities and not to expensive

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m going, be my first time for the TT although I’ve been to the IOM many other times

There are not many bi male bikers though

Reply privately

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin &

"Just booked the boat today.

have to find accommodation now ... any suggestions appreciated

If you are camping look up Douglas Rugby Club. Great facilities and not to expensive "

Yeah I have friends booked in already so will contact them tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation

Reply privately

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin &

"I’m going, be my first time for the TT although I’ve been to the IOM many other times

There are not many bi male bikers though "

Same here !

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

TT 2020 part 2 is up and running. Post all your questions and meet requests people. Here's to a great TT.

Reply privately