Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Recommendations Europe

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all, I shall be riding off the boat at Cherbourg on Tuesday morning, with no plan, itinerary, route or time limit. So anyone got any recommendations of places to visit, I've done most of France , stelvio Italy, and Pyrenees before so looking somewhere new, also recommendations for campsites from Cherbourg onwards. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Rockamador France is a must see place. If Switzerland is on itinerary try Interlaken and camp by lake toon. Brilliant base for riding numerous passes in the Alps

By *rygveMan
over a year ago

The Shires

Southern Germany is nice around Garmisch. Take in the Nurberg ring ??Nice roman type Spa in Baden Baden on the way there.

Ride safe

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Oh yea and Carcassonne france

By *asher11Man
over a year ago

market harborough

wheels and waves is on in bairitz from friday to sunday getting abit commercailised now but worth a visit hopefully they are still running the punks peak drag race over the border in spain

By *ildflowersMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m heading to Wheels and Waves in the morning but my recommendation would be Corsica every time!

By *ittall2020Man
over a year ago

Norwich

For campsites, check out the website lesrelaismoto .com, that has several of the biker campsites, though not all- for instance the very nice "camping moto dordogne" isn't on there

over a year ago

Thanks all for the recommendations. Ended up in southern Germany and Austria and took in the eagles nest. Heading back to France now

over a year ago

"Oh yea and Carcassonne france"
Thanks for post , been to Interlaken and Carcassonne both beautiful places

Post new Message to Thread