Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

bike routes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

whats you best bike route you've been on? also awesome that this is a forum topic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Yhe next one for me!!

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Trip over to the Alps and taking in Stelvio

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

TT course mountain road. Know it like the back of my hand, and if you get the timing right during the festival, quiet, one way and as fast as like.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"TT course mountain road. Know it like the back of my hand, and if you get the timing right during the festival, quiet, one way and as fast as like. "

Oh yes me too. I know it well and boy does it get the adrenaline flowing. Got the timing right on a lot of occasions, overtaking Police cars at 120mph+ What a buzz. No where on Earth like it

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Nurburgring

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im off to the Alps in 2 weeks, doing the Stelvio, Maloja pass, B500 to mention a few.

I rate all of them, so hard to choose the best. The Ring has to be experienced at least once in your life too.

By *andK78Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Abergavenny, Terry's, Llandovery, Elan Valley then loop over and round Balla then back.

By *ordycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Mae Hong Son Loop, Chiang Mai, North Thailand. 1864 bends. Could write a book, best google it. Next tour......Thailand, Burma, Laos, Tibet, China, 3 weeks next year, whoooooop !!!!!

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"TT course mountain road. Know it like the back of my hand, and if you get the timing right during the festival, quiet, one way and as fast as like.

Oh yes me too. I know it well and boy does it get the adrenaline flowing. Got the timing right on a lot of occasions, overtaking Police cars at 120mph+ What a buzz. No where on Earth like it"

Which bike are you bringing? From you pics I gather you have a few?

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 19/05/18 20:12:43]

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"TT course mountain road. Know it like the back of my hand, and if you get the timing right during the festival, quiet, one way and as fast as like.

Oh yes me too. I know it well and boy does it get the adrenaline flowing. Got the timing right on a lot of occasions, overtaking Police cars at 120mph+ What a buzz. No where on Earth like it

Which bike are you bringing? From you pics I gather you have a few? "

I have 3 Mrs F has 1. I am looking to extend to 4 as looking for a Triumph Explorer 1200. We are coming on the one bike, My Pan European 1300. Its so amazing when we blast past the sports bikes on the mountain 2 up. Maybe not all of them, as there's more than enough who know how to get the best out of their machines, but passing the ones who think they've got it is so funny. I used to go over on a blade but once we wanted to go touring round Europe I Purchased the Pan. That was back in 2009, where do the years go.

By *asher11Man
over a year ago

market harborough

I have 3 Mrs F has 1. I am looking to extend to 4 as looking for a Triumph Explorer 1200. We are coming on the one bike, My Pan European 1300. Its so amazing when we blast past the sports bikes on the mountain 2 up. Maybe not all of them, as there's more than enough who know how to get the best out of their machines, but passing the ones who think they've got it is so funny. I used to go over on a blade but once we wanted to go touring round Europe I Purchased the Pan. That was back in 2009, where do the years go. "

worryingly i passed a few last year at the manx on my 500 enfield

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I have 3 Mrs F has 1. I am looking to extend to 4 as looking for a Triumph Explorer 1200. We are coming on the one bike, My Pan European 1300. Its so amazing when we blast past the sports bikes on the mountain 2 up. Maybe not all of them, as there's more than enough who know how to get the best out of their machines, but passing the ones who think they've got it is so funny. I used to go over on a blade but once we wanted to go touring round Europe I Purchased the Pan. That was back in 2009, where do the years go.

worryingly i passed a few last year at the manx on my 500 enfield "

Absolutely Brilliant. The Manx is awesome

over a year ago

Have toured quite a bit. Have to agree with previous posts about Alps and the stelvio. Pyrenees also stunning.

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

worryingly i passed a few last year at the manx on my 500 enfield "

I was overtaking a fair few on the Desmo last year, kind of scary, you have to carry speed, there's no power to get you out of trouble!

By *inge61Couple
over a year ago

n/wales

you may as well take a honda 50 to tt now as there are new speed limits all over the place the mountian you may be able to go a bit

over a year ago

Botswana , Zimbabwe , Namibia and South Africa 3 week trip on rented GS also done Morocco a couple of years back and planning Morocco trip again for end of the year down to the Sahara desert

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

" Botswana , Zimbabwe , Namibia and South Africa 3 week trip on rented GS also done Morocco a couple of years back and planning Morocco trip again for end of the year down to the Sahara desert"

Wowsa!! I thought my blast through the arse end of Wrexham last week was thwart with Danger!!

Sounds incredible!! Helmets off to you!!

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Bealach na ba

Scotland.

over a year ago

Anywhere around the Hughlands of Scotland

over a year ago

Ireland to Atlas Mountains in Morocco 2 yrs ago was very memorable... covering western France... Pyrenees... Spain... Gibraltar and then amazing Morocco. Three weeks on the African Twin.

over a year ago

Regular vister to India each year 2 or 3x a year fir past 8 years, so have a bike sitting out there.. Next trip planned is mist of October after rains have finished.

By *nceinawhileCouple
over a year ago

Ipswich

The Pyrenees have to be at the top of my list, even though the bike was loaded up for two weeks of camping, so was a bit of a handful.

The next for me must be the highlands of Scotland, done solo and also with the Mrs on the back who was pregnant.

By *appychappy13Man
over a year ago

Addlestone

Toured France Andorra and Spain last year was awesome

over a year ago

Planned trip to circumnavigate Ireland by coastal roads in 2019. 2 weeks camping.

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Anyone been to the Jura mountains in France? Thinking of heading that way in July

By *ordycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

aye, considered that with tour company, but chose far east instead. On my list.

By *andDeeCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

We have some brilliant roads round south and East Kent, but traffic builds up early during the summer.

Lake District, especially Hardknott Pass and the others is mind blowing.

By *eeandesCouple
over a year ago

clacton-on-sea Essex not east midlands

"whats you best bike route you've been on? also awesome that this is a forum topic "

The mountains in Cantabria northern Spain

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

[Removed by poster at 16/06/18 11:12:14]

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

M62...4am on a Sunday morning,motorway empty....then let rip on the fucker to see if I can red line it. Nothing really exotic road wise...but this ritual meant I'd got a new bike.

Post new Message to Thread