FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Honda Africa Twin

Jump to newest
 

By *irebrand 1263 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

near you

Should I buy one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dy-ukTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Alcester

Honda reliability I guess.

I've just bought a BMW F750GS and loving it.

Had to get the lowered seat, to tip toe.

Also got hyperpro progressive springs on order, which will fit myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allandy64Man
4 weeks ago

Sheffield

Why not.

Mates got one he loves it...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heWolfMan
4 weeks ago

warwickshire

Depends.

XRV750, the original, YES! It WILL go anywhere, with the right tyres.

That POS they released not so long ago, the 1000cc? No character, could be any pretend ADV bike.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irebrand 1263 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

near you

Cheers guys.

Anyone on here got one at the moment?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ree-dom69Man
4 weeks ago

travelling

Underpowered but great fun early 1000cc models had a couple of recalls

Prone to rust

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eorgewMan
3 weeks ago

newcastle

Great l9ng distance bikes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittall2020Man
3 weeks ago

Norwich

The modern one? My mate sold his because he found it too heavy. They're nearly 250kg, surprisingly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *odg123Man
3 weeks ago

southampton

I was going to get one but found it too tall and heavy, went for the transalp instead, a lovely bike .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otrod52Man
3 weeks ago

worksop

50/50 and depending what you want it for. I go one and awesome for long trips but for an everyday bike a little heavy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irebrand 1263 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

near you

Thanks guys, think I need to try one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *inkyDarkKnightMan
2 weeks ago

Gala


"I was going to get one but found it too tall and heavy, went for the transalp instead, a lovely bike ."

I'm exactly the same. Loved the africa twin but too big for what i wanted. Lovley on road but it would have been a bit of a struggle offroad with luggage. Ended up getting a transalp.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top