FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Suzuki burgman 200

Jump to newest
 

By *uckcherry OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

west hull

Has anyone on here got one, or rode one? Thinking of getting one as a winter hack so I can take the bandit off the road and tidy it back up..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ortonbairnMan
5 weeks ago

Falkirk

Hi I had burgmans one 200 and 4 400 all great bikes if I was getting a new bike it would be a burgman only fault I've found is the starter moter is always been a issue with the location near the back wheel seized a few in the past

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reenlanerCouple
3 weeks ago

bournemouth

Had a few 400 they are cracking bike

Comfy plenty fast enough lots of storage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *anManCoolMan
3 weeks ago

Camborne

Had the 400 and i liked it. Cruised lovely at 70

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top