FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Scottish bikers

Jump to newest
 

By *itman6969 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Tullibody near Stirling

What bikes do you have and what type of bikes go out for the run outs. ? Rods

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unguy1969ABCMan
17 weeks ago

Stirling

I have a triumph trophy. Lovely bike. Will be going out tomorrow if weather is good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itman6969 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Tullibody near Stirling

Cool.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itman6969 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Tullibody near Stirling

I have a kawasaki velusa 1500 custom also a suzuki intruder 800 very custom and a gsxf 1000 but all need mot need to get my finger out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelnfugyCouple
17 weeks ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee/ Dubai

VFR1200 here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inandSlimCouple
17 weeks ago

Moray

1300 GS- Adv ASA here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itman6969 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Tullibody near Stirling

Has anyone been out on a run organised on here. ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelnfugyCouple
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee/ Dubai


"Has anyone been out on a run organised on here. ? "

aye

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itman6969 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Tullibody near Stirling

What type of bikes are common sports or cruisers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelnfugyCouple
16 weeks ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee/ Dubai

allsorts when we last met up

sports..classic..sports tourer....adventure bike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
16 weeks ago

stirling

Gen 2 MT09 here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *GothicDBikerCouple
16 weeks ago

Stirling

I have a Honda rebel me has a Honda nc. Not been out for a ride from here yet but seems to be tricky to organise x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
16 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales


"allsorts when we last met up

sports..classic..sports tourer....adventure bike"

We defo have an eclectic mix of bikes and personalities

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yansLife69Man
16 weeks ago

Dunfermline

When will the next run be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
16 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

We just chat on tele and then go out when we can I haven’t been out with any of them for at least a year I’ve been solo riding just the way things have panned out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cottishpersonMan
16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Anyone going to knockhill tomorrow?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *GothicDBikerCouple
15 weeks ago

Stirling

Is there a way of being added to the tele chat would love to get out x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
15 weeks ago

stirling

Normally a solo rider, but wouldnt mind a like minded riding buddy, hoping to get away wild camping on the bike soon too, stirling based mt09

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelnfugyCouple
15 weeks ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee/ Dubai


"Is there a way of being added to the tele chat would love to get out x"

message Noshrinkingviolet

am sure shes admin for the group

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *othighlander2Man
15 weeks ago

North Inverness

highland biker here and would take me a few hrs to meet up with you south folkies...altho a good ride over cairngorm or A82 tho..anyone up by inverness or ever up this way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
15 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Toot toot suns oot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

I'm central based but always looking for rides and to meet new people.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecky400TV/TS
15 weeks ago

/highlands

Gsxr600 k7.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *M54321Couple
15 weeks ago

falkirk

Can we join the chat?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
15 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Happy for anyone to be added only once they’ve had a social with someone else in the chat or if they come verified from mutual acquaintances as being genuine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

Suzuki gsxs 1000 gt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Hey any central belt riders? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lasgowgentforfunMan
13 weeks ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 05/07/26 22:23:44]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lasgowgentforfunMan
13 weeks ago

glasgow

Im not too far from Stirling, give me a shout if you fancy a ride out on the bikes. I like a bit of wild camping too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkyDarkKnightMan
12 weeks ago

Gala

Scottish borders biker here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
12 weeks ago

lanark

Anyone up for a ride tomorrow ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he guy next doorMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow Southside

Anyone out on the bike tomorrow ?

Glasgow south looking to head out around 10am for a decent run anywhere really… 🏍️ 💨💨

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
11 weeks ago

glasgow

Looking at a cheeky cb125 for my first bike.

Then when I have full licence I'll look at nice cruisers.

Vulcan, intruder, elminiator, rebel, bonnieville, bobber. Still on the fence about harleys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
11 weeks ago

stirling

Going to head to balloch co-op for around 2, then up to the rest n be thankful if anyone wants to join me today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ruckerfucker2Man
11 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Glenrothes bi biker here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lpine12Couple
11 weeks ago

BARMOUTH

Not bikers , but we’ll be up fort William are in Jan/feb time , any pub meets in the area ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icar73Man
10 weeks ago

near you check GPS location


"Looking at a cheeky cb125 for my first bike.

Then when I have full licence I'll look at nice cruisers.

Vulcan, intruder, elminiator, rebel, bonnieville, bobber. Still on the fence about harleys"

Why does the first three of these models sound more like the name for a vibrator. LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
9 weeks ago

glasgow


"Looking at a cheeky cb125 for my first bike.

Then when I have full licence I'll look at nice cruisers.

Vulcan, intruder, elminiator, rebel, bonnieville, bobber. Still on the fence about harleys

Why does the first three of these models sound more like the name for a vibrator. LOL"

Haha I never even noticed but its a good point. I like the cruiser style, and tourers but I think im too short for them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entralguylookingMan
9 weeks ago

Stirling

Always welcome to ride pillion if you fancy a social day out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
9 weeks ago

lanark

Is anyone riding tomorrow ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acked40Man
9 weeks ago

Dundee

Used to love my sportsbikes! Till I saw a bad crash happen put me off chasing the adrenaline rush. Maybe again in the future though!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entralguylookingMan
9 weeks ago

Stirling

Just heading out be loch earn way. PM me if your out on your bike as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unn31Man
9 weeks ago

Falkirk

I got triumph Daytona 600 and jawa 175 but all bikes is good for take a ride.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrissyb0908Man
8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Can I be added to the chat please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
8 weeks ago

glasgow


"Can I be added to the chat please"

There's a chat? Did I miss that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *din_GentMan
8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Seems so but you need to have met somebody in the chat socially , or mutual acquaintances it seems . Which is fair enough given the plethora of absolute baw bags in this place

I’m just waiting for a wee group social to be arranged so I can head a long. Don’t seem to be many in Edinburgh and I don’t fancy a club being my first social .. I’m on a good few bike forums but the ones in Edinburgh are shite so most of riding has been solo ( quite fucking literally )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelnfugyCouple
8 weeks ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee/ Dubai


"Seems so but you need to have met somebody in the chat socially , or mutual acquaintances it seems . Which is fair enough given the plethora of absolute baw bags in this place

I’m just waiting for a wee group social to be arranged so I can head a long. Don’t seem to be many in Edinburgh and I don’t fancy a club being my first social .. I’m on a good few bike forums but the ones in Edinburgh are shite so most of riding has been solo ( quite fucking literally ) "

organise yer own....its not an exclusive club at all...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
8 weeks ago

glasgow


"Seems so but you need to have met somebody in the chat socially , or mutual acquaintances it seems . Which is fair enough given the plethora of absolute baw bags in this place

I’m just waiting for a wee group social to be arranged so I can head a long. Don’t seem to be many in Edinburgh and I don’t fancy a club being my first social .. I’m on a good few bike forums but the ones in Edinburgh are shite so most of riding has been solo ( quite fucking literally )

organise yer own....its not an exclusive club at all..."

There seem to be plenty of groups in the glasgow area that ride tour way, or you could meet up with. Obviously not on fab, but would give you a riding buddy.

Who organises the fab riding socials? Or do it just need to scour the forums?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
8 weeks ago

stirling

Would be good to organise a group ride, meet somewhere for coffee and a bacon roll before heading out a good run somewhere for the day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
8 weeks ago

lanark

Is anyone up for a ride tomorrow ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
8 weeks ago

glasgow


"Would be good to organise a group ride, meet somewhere for coffee and a bacon roll before heading out a good run somewhere for the day"

Im sure lots of people on here would be up for that. Let me know if you plan something, especially if its 125 friendly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
8 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Finally ordered my chain link and will hopefully be out next week and I may even have my exhaust finally swapped over !! MAY !! Not for defo lol almost caught up with my bills so I’m sure a wee cheeky play date with my favourite machine is on the cards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
8 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales


"Would be good to organise a group ride, meet somewhere for coffee and a bacon roll before heading out a good run somewhere for the day

Im sure lots of people on here would be up for that. Let me know if you plan something, especially if its 125 friendly "

When I’m out I’m always happy to be 125 friendly even if everyone else buggers off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
8 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Ps

I’m

Also happy to meet for a cuppa in the car when I’m not on my bike for anyone wanting to get added to the chat I’ve been pretty quiet of late any health hasn’t been the best mentally and physically

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
8 weeks ago

stirling

Would love to be added to chat, im currently overseas for the next couple of weeks, but definitely up for arranging something when im home again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
8 weeks ago

stirling


"Would be good to organise a group ride, meet somewhere for coffee and a bacon roll before heading out a good run somewhere for the day

Im sure lots of people on here would be up for that. Let me know if you plan something, especially if its 125 friendly

When I’m out I’m always happy to be 125 friendly even if everyone else buggers off "

Dont mind being 125 friendly too. Ill be back home the start of september and out on the bike as much as possible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *din_GentMan
8 weeks ago

Edinburgh


"Ps

I’m

Also happy to meet for a cuppa in the car when I’m not on my bike for anyone wanting to get added to the chat I’ve been pretty quiet of late any health hasn’t been the best mentally and physically "

Well that doesn’t sound great for you , sorry to hear,but , bike therapyt cures all doesn’t it . Needed my wee bike fix tonight to clear the head, welll, for two hours at least !

I’m always happy to meet folks for a coffee and a blether if I’m nearby on the bike .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
8 weeks ago

stirling


"Ps

I’m

Also happy to meet for a cuppa in the car when I’m not on my bike for anyone wanting to get added to the chat I’ve been pretty quiet of late any health hasn’t been the best mentally and physically

Well that doesn’t sound great for you , sorry to hear,but , bike therapyt cures all doesn’t it . Needed my wee bike fix tonight to clear the head, welll, for two hours at least !

I’m always happy to meet folks for a coffee and a blether if I’m nearby on the bike .

"

Yeah, bike is great for clearing the head, its my happy place. More than happy to add anyone as a friend so we can put a wee status update regarding runs arranged if easier than trawling through the forum? Or get a group chat on the go somewhere?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulscotlandMan
7 weeks ago

ashington

Z1000sx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeyasoonMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

harley fat boy, but every year i say im taking you out , but time passes by and its still sitting in my living room ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
4 weeks ago

lanark

Anyone riding today ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
4 weeks ago

stirling

Might be heading out in the afternoon, thinking balloch and then up to the rest for a wee run

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
4 weeks ago

glasgow

Had a beautiful rides up the rest and be thankful. Loch lomond road is boring on a 125, but the road back i went the loch long way and its an amazing ride.

I need to do that one again when the camera plays ball. Maybe go further than the rest and be thankful car park next time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
4 weeks ago

stirling

Yeah the loch long road definitely isnt as boring as the loch lomond road, and you never get traffic backing up on the loch long road on the way back down too 👌

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nversneekyMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Anyone fancy going a run one evening before mines is put away for the winter ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
4 weeks ago

glasgow


"Yeah the loch long road definitely isnt as boring as the loch lomond road, and you never get traffic backing up on the loch long road on the way back down too 👌"

There was me and 1 car on the loch long road, at the best of the twisties, so I really cant complain at all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
3 weeks ago

stirling


"Yeah the loch long road definitely isnt as boring as the loch lomond road, and you never get traffic backing up on the loch long road on the way back down too 👌

There was me and 1 car on the loch long road, at the best of the twisties, so I really cant complain at all"

Just gotta hope its dry when you head along that road, not so much fun when its wet. I ended up going up to st fillians, was a good wee run up past lochearnhead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
3 weeks ago

glasgow


"Yeah the loch long road definitely isnt as boring as the loch lomond road, and you never get traffic backing up on the loch long road on the way back down too 👌

There was me and 1 car on the loch long road, at the best of the twisties, so I really cant complain at all

Just gotta hope its dry when you head along that road, not so much fun when its wet. I ended up going up to st fillians, was a good wee run up past lochearnhead"

It was dry, or drying. There were a few bits still water logged but nothing too bad for the most part. Being on a 125 helps. Being a new rider helps more. Im not breaking any speed records lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Hey guys. Im central belt. Would love to meet and chat to fellow scottish bikers. Maybe get out a wee blast if weather holds out sometime x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
3 weeks ago

lanark

I’m abroad the now back in the 21st if anyone is up for a run ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arney and BettyCouple
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Any scooterists

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
3 weeks ago

glasgow

Anyone doing the beatson charity run on sunday?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
3 weeks ago

lanark

What time is the run?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
3 weeks ago

glasgow


"What time is the run?"

Leave the start point at 9am sunday

https://www.beatsoncancercharity.org/events/2026/september/the-beatson-bikers-2026/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *unguy1969ABCMan
3 weeks ago

Stirling

I did the beatson run last year. Was a great atmosphere. Only thing that spoilt it for me was the idiots red lining the revs when stopped at lights etc. No need for that on a Sunday morning. Unfortunately can't make ut thus year as I'll be on a bike tour of the lake district. Hope everyone going enjoys it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
3 weeks ago

glasgow


"I did the beatson run last year. Was a great atmosphere. Only thing that spoilt it for me was the idiots red lining the revs when stopped at lights etc. No need for that on a Sunday morning. Unfortunately can't make ut thus year as I'll be on a bike tour of the lake district. Hope everyone going enjoys it. "

That sounds amazing. I hope you have a great time. Ride safe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
3 weeks ago

stirling

Weather looks decent on sunday, ill prob be out and about central area

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *M54321Couple
3 weeks ago

falkirk

Looking forward to Sunday

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
3 weeks ago

stirling

Who is out and about tomorrow? Looking good for a wee run up to the rest, maybe a even push inveraray

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
3 weeks ago

glasgow

I'll be at the charity run then busy for the rest of the day. Did get 2 short runs today too, so not too bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
2 weeks ago

lanark

I won’t be able to make the charity run but free Tuesday if anyone is ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *testevesteMan
2 weeks ago

kilmarnock

Anyone in the central belt out over the weekend? Possibly one of the last weekends out of the year for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikdeeploveMan
2 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Who’s out tomorrow on the bike around Fife?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Callander blast monday if weathers good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nkedkink82Man
2 weeks ago

stirling


"Callander blast monday if weathers good "

Could be up for that one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
7 days ago

lanark

Looks like it’s supposed to be nice tomorrow anyone heading out ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ngelnfugyCouple
7 days ago

Edinburgh/ Dundee/ Dubai

MOT tomorrow then out for a run

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allandy64Man
7 days ago

Sheffield

I'm not Scottish, but just rode from Oban to Glencoe and on to Berwick.

Bloody soaked....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rJ2341Man
5 days ago

lanark

Anyone out today ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 days ago

Anyone go to any biker meets central belt ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ympho6969Woman
2 days ago

glasgow

Off on a nice long run tomorrow. Hope it stays clear like it has been promising.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *nkedkink82Man
47 minutes ago

stirling


"Off on a nice long run tomorrow. Hope it stays clear like it has been promising. "

Did you get out a run? Its certainly getting a bit colder now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top