FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Bike and brew passport

Jump to newest
 

By *andM36 OP   Couple
18 weeks ago

Gravesend

Any bike and brew passport holders on fab ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple
18 weeks ago

Derby

There's already a thread on the topic with 79 comments , so yes😀

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
18 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

Yes, there’s a few, see the other thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkandBradCouple
17 weeks ago

Cannock

Hi Brad here

Not seen other post so thought I say hi here. Not got many stamps but keep forgetting my passport when I go out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceButtSlimMan
17 weeks ago

here or there


"Hi Brad here

Not seen other post so thought I say hi here. Not got many stamps but keep forgetting my passport when I go out "

Here is the main thread....

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/bikers/1766486

My passport is left in my bike jacket so I don't forget it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
17 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

I’ve only forgotten it once, as I wore a different jacket, but the cafe was good so I won’t mind going back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
5 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

Not been out collecting stamps for a few weeks due to work and a trip to the Isle of Man.

So headed west towards Bridlington today, and bagged myself 3 more stamps, Strawberry Fields, Seaways & Hall Bros motorcycles.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceButtSlimMan
5 weeks ago

here or there

I've gotten two left to collect in my region, (a third has shutdown a month or so after the start) but I have a feeling with work commitments this month I may not be able to get them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple
4 weeks ago

Derby


"Not been out collecting stamps for a few weeks due to work and a trip to the Isle of Man.

So headed west towards Bridlington today, and bagged myself 3 more stamps, Strawberry Fields, Seaways & Hall Bros motorcycles. "

Surely you mean east, it's a bloody long trip if you head west

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
4 weeks ago

Barnoldswick


"Not been out collecting stamps for a few weeks due to work and a trip to the Isle of Man.

So headed west towards Bridlington today, and bagged myself 3 more stamps, Strawberry Fields, Seaways & Hall Bros motorcycles.

Surely you mean east, it's a bloody long trip if you head west"

Haha yes I did mean east, I’m blaming the beers I’d had last night 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ose_and_OakCouple
4 weeks ago

Tamworth

We bought one this year and have hardly remembered to take it… but we’ll get out and about more next year - hopefully I’ll have worked through my DAS by then too.

R

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ichi_acerMan
4 weeks ago

notts

I’ve got stamps for most of the Notts and Derbyshire ones

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceButtSlimMan
4 weeks ago

here or there


"We bought one this year and have hardly remembered to take it… but we’ll get out and about more next year - hopefully I’ll have worked through my DAS by then too.

R"

To get around that problem I kept mine in my bike jacket pocket. Then I'd still get a short distance down the road and have to check it was there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
4 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

I forgot mine a couple of times, just gave me an excuse to go back to the cafes again 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tevesmiler77Man
4 weeks ago

Stafford


"Hi Brad here

Not seen other post so thought I say hi here. Not got many stamps but keep forgetting my passport when I go out "

Do you meet up for ride outs im local to cannock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *olosallyWoman
3 weeks ago

Braintree

We're going to get one for next season.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
3 weeks ago

Barnoldswick


"We're going to get one for next season. "

It’s been great fun, and I believe there’s around 500 venues planned for next year, covering a much bigger area

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *outhessex14Man
2 weeks ago

Essex

I will need to remember to bring it with me more next year! Did loads of ride out but kept forgetting to bring it with me, think I got one stamp

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *averick 777Man
2 weeks ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 21/09/26 23:31:43]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *averick 777Man
2 weeks ago

Barnsley


"Any bike and brew passport holders on fab ?"

Yes but in South Yorkshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy cane321Couple
2 weeks ago

Aylesbury

Bike and brew passport holder here. Should this be re named fab and brew passport?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edbullmclarenCouple
2 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

Don't have a BnB passport but I do go to some of the café's that are on there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceButtSlimMan
2 weeks ago

here or there

Slightly disappointed as I had hoped to get the last two cafes in my area last weekend but the bike decided it wouldn't play ball and I'm working away this weekend. So no chance of getting those stamps in September will have to try again next year!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham


"Don't have a BnB passport but I do go to some of the café's that are on there"

Ive seen txts about it, whats it all about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
2 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

It’s nearly ended for this year.

Basically you paid £10 for the passport, and there about 280 cafes and other venues listed in it. At each of the participating venues if you bought a drink or food they would stamp your passport.

At the end of the event you hand the passport in, and for every 10 stamps you get an entry into the raffle. Where there’s various bike related prizes, including a brand new Triumph Tiger up for grabs.

All the money raised goes to the MARK (Motorbiker Acts of Random Kindness) charity.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
2 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

They have about 500 venues lined up for next years event

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

When does it start again, sounds like a good cause

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
2 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

It ran from 1st May to end of September this year, I expect next year will be the same. You could buy the passports from 1st April, but had to wait until may to start collecting the stamps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iker MidlandsMan
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Awesome, tho you might need to give me a shout to remind me when it's due

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
2 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

I’ll try and remember to post about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rosty_coupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Tonypandy

Yep we are participating

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceButtSlimMan
2 weeks ago

here or there

The one thing I liked about it was discovering cafés I hadn't been to before, some good, some not so, others fantastic. All in all though with this year's weather its been a great way to get back on the bike after quite a break.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awtybikerMan
2 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

That’s the main thing I enjoyed too.

I’ve been to places closer to home that I wouldn’t usually bother with, and planned days out around going to places further away.

Made a nice change to just going to the same old hangouts all the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andM36 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

Gravesend

Nearly the end of this year’s passport. Looking forward to next year and all the new cafes that have been added

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *r FlinstoneMan
2 weeks ago

Sheffield

I’m doing this some lovely cafe, mini beans on the lake tomorrow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *awtybikerMan
2 hours ago

Barnoldswick

Handed my passport in at a local venue on Friday, and had an email this morning confirming it has been validated, and my 2 Raffle ticket numbers (23 stamps collected)

Roll on next years event

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top