Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Regret selling!!

Jump to newest

By *esiGalGuy123 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Find me..

I sold my bike which I absolutely loved (it was a honda Grom , Google it if you don't know what it is). Now I regret it, especially when the weather is good and you get that 'itch' to blast down some nice country roads! Has anyone else been in the same situation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inceIlkestonMan
4 weeks ago

Ilkeston

"I sold my bike which I absolutely loved (it was a honda Grom , Google it if you don't know what it is). Now I regret it, especially when the weather is good and you get that 'itch' to blast down some nice country roads! Has anyone else been in the same situation?"

Had a few lessons on a grom, now got an NC750 and it's way morew fun!

By *ikerdaveMan
4 weeks ago

redcar

"I sold my bike which I absolutely loved (it was a honda Grom , Google it if you don't know what it is). Now I regret it, especially when the weather is good and you get that 'itch' to blast down some nice country roads! Has anyone else been in the same situation?"
sorry that made me chuckle blst down some nice country roads on a grom but i know what you're saying

By *f69Man
4 weeks ago

East sussex

Groms are great fun, mate of mine has one.

Bikes I regret selling - most of them seeing as all the bikes from my youth have shot up in value.

Particularly though, my very first 1986 GSXR Slabside, Dymag wheels, Harris seat unit etc etc. Fortunately I have another.

By *woforfun100Couple
4 weeks ago

North East

Always regretted selling my Blackbird back in 2000, I did manage to find a really good one a couple of years ago so I bought it. Also regretted my 04 ZX10R too that was a beast and I loved it .

By *rafter69Man
4 weeks ago

upminster

"Always regretted selling my Blackbird back in 2000, I did manage to find a really good one a couple of years ago so I bought it. Also regretted my 04 ZX10R too that was a beast and I loved it ."

Im trying to find a mint 04 ZX10R now. Sold an 04 ZX6R mint that I had from new-regret that now!

By *utdoorfun7474Couple
4 weeks ago

armagh

Rd 350

By *rayheresnowMan
4 weeks ago

cardiff

Over 40 years on a bike it has to be my Z 1300 but it would be way to heavy now am in my 60's.

By *nrealfeelMan
3 weeks ago

cork

My hrc blitzed rvf400 , tyga tail unit, original colours....worth a fortune now, mostly cause of the hrc parts, like gold dust

By *agman275Man
3 weeks ago

Benfleet

Regret selling my Yamaha 1.1 Martini only 53 were ever imported rare as rocking horse shit

By *innsMan
3 weeks ago

Swansea

Unfortunately it not from selling but was taken and then burnt out beyond all repair a 1996 600 bandit f loved that bike

By *irkT72Man
5 days ago

wrexham

2 bikes spring to mind (both off road sorry)

I had a KX500 that I bought off a team that had just finished a season in 500 Grand Prix.

Seriously trick with lots of goodies on it.

Second was was my Husky TE610 when I rode British and Welsh enduro championships, we put a factory 630 kit on it with a pretty trick exhaust….heck of a machine.

Also have a VOR 450 enduro bike in storage with a few back door factory bits in it.

By *ooking for fun 81Man
5 days ago

l

My zx9r loved it had it for 15 year no time for two bikes tiger1200 now love it but still miss the zx9r

Post new Message to Thread