Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Looking for a new bike

Jump to newest

By *ustme34 OP   Man
17 weeks ago

Bradford

Decisions to be made. So far have got the short list to- to replace the bandit 12 mk1 either a cb1300, gsx1400, xjr1300, zrx 1200 or go for another bandit 12 mk1.

Having to get another as thieving tw@s took mine last week

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iker64worceMan
17 weeks ago

redditch

It's Suzuki vs Yamaha for me

By *ocknrollerMan
17 weeks ago

Glasgow/Stirlingshire

Difficult to separate them as they're quite similar... but would have to be the ZRX for me. A good one might cost more than the others though.

By * and BCouple
16 weeks ago

Durham

"Decisions to be made. So far have got the short list to- to replace the bandit 12 mk1 either a cb1300, gsx1400, xjr1300, zrx 1200 or go for another bandit 12 mk1.

Having to get another as thieving tw@s took mine last week"

Bad news. If you loved your 12 mk1 go for another. I had one many years ago and it was amazing. Only sold it as I had 4 bikes at the time and needed the room.

By *ustme34 OP   Man
16 weeks ago

Bradford

"Decisions to be made. So far have got the short list to- to replace the bandit 12 mk1 either a cb1300, gsx1400, xjr1300, zrx 1200 or go for another bandit 12 mk1.

Having to get another as thieving tw@s took mine last week

Bad news. If you loved your 12 mk1 go for another. I had one many years ago and it was amazing. Only sold it as I had 4 bikes at the time and needed the room. "

i did love it . Was original condition not tampered with and only 6k on clock. I have been looking but nothing around similar standard.

Also looked at cb1000r neo

By *ustme34 OP   Man
15 weeks ago

Bradford

Would people buy a cat N damage repairable bike ?

Mines been found minimal damage but likely to be labeled cat N

By *hromosexualsCouple
15 weeks ago

Near Abercynon

"Would people buy a cat N damage repairable bike ?

"

Yep.

By *eronikapaulCouple
13 weeks ago

Reading

Absolutely! If you have the chance to buy your old bike back for peanuts then do it. Allow 100 - 200 for an engineer's safety report for next insurance company and good to go. Have done this in the past.

If insurer wants lots of money point out that the engine may have been compromised by the theifs use and ask them to allow £1800 to buy and have fitted a used replacement engine...or accept your generous offer.

Mr P

Post new Message to Thread