Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

KTM & big trail bikes.

Jump to newest

By *ou an us OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

exeter

Hello you lovely lot, does anyone else ride an Adventure (other big trail bike) and fancy planning an adventure abroad next year?

Ideas on a postcard (or maybe on here as I reckon postcards are extinct), very tentative thoughts at the moment, wondering about down Western France across the Pyrenees, drop in to Cap then on to Italy, fire tracks and dusty tracks included where we can.

Stick your suggestions and any potential places to stay at here and please include your ride, pillions included.

To kick off-

My good lady pillion and myself on a 1090 Adventure R

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red flintstonexxxMan
2 weeks ago

Folkestone

Ride a super duke 1290 , not planning and big rides this year

By *lipmeuk2019Man
2 weeks ago

swansea

I’m off to Spain end of May to ride the northern loop of the TET there, great riding area over the Picos de Europa. Next year I’m going to do the ACT Pyrenees in May/June and a few European rounds of MotoGP

I’m on a T7

By *ztopCouple
2 weeks ago

scotland

Bmw gs 1200 triple balck .. would love a long adventure especially with a few other couples would make it so much fun

By *iltshiregent2000Man
2 weeks ago

Devizes

Always up for a long ride

Not long back from Morocco, getting as far as the Sahara, via France and Spain.

The ACT Pyrenees is well worth it, did that a couple of years ago.

Sweden is an excellent choice, especially if camping, as there are no restrictions on where you can stop. Just beware of mosquitos around the lakes!

Currently riding an R1100GS, all day comfort and tatty enough not to worry about it having a rest lying in the mud/sand/gravel !!

Italy is next on my bucket list....

By *he couple 99Couple
1 week ago

weymouth

Hi all, we are new to bikes but would like to keep an eye on this thread as it is something that we would both like to do.

Hope your all having fun today and enjoying the weather

Post new Message to Thread