Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

TT 2023

Jump to newest

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Post your TT 2023 stuff here folks.

We wonder what price the Steam Racket are going to make up this time round. We have booked ferry and paid our £80 deposit for next years.

It cost us £400 for us two and 1 bike for this years TT but as we all know that was carried over from 2020 and at the 2020 price. Also our thoughts go with the 5 riders who paid the ultimate price at this years racing

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

This is a slow start but suppose its still a good few months away.

Reply privately

By *talionladMan
over a year ago

surrey and east Yorkshire

"This is a slow start but suppose its still a good few months away. "

Have always wanted to go to watch the tt but never had the chance or anyone to go with plus wouldent no where to book stay etc . I do have a motorhome that o would take if I did go tho

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m hoping to go to the 23 race as i fear the TT will soon be a thing of the past…. Need a new bike first though!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's a rip of big time

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"This is a slow start but suppose its still a good few months away.

Have always wanted to go to watch the tt but never had the chance or anyone to go with plus wouldent no where to book stay etc . I do have a motorhome that o would take if I did go tho

"

Lots take their motor homes and just hop around the Island parking where they stop. It's not cheap putting a van on the ferry. Check out availability and cost on the steam packet website. We have mates who do it that way with their motorhomes and love it, why they now leave the bikes at home and go on an adventure of the island. Go on your own and come back having made new friendships.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"That's a rip of big time "

The cost for Motorsport isn't cheap whether it is 2 wheels or 4 wheels. Good job all the practice and racing is free to watch for the 2 weeks, evens out the cost we suppose

Reply privately

By *talionladMan
over a year ago

surrey and east Yorkshire

Lots take their motor homes and just hop around the Island parking where they stop. It's not cheap putting a van on the ferry. Check out availability and cost on the steam packet website. We have mates who do it that way with their motorhomes and love it, why they now leave the bikes at home and go on an adventure of the island. Go on your own and come back having made new friendships. "

So true that's what I was debating but as never bin people have said you need to book up campsites etc so wasent sure

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Lots take their motor homes and just hop around the Island parking where they stop. It's not cheap putting a van on the ferry. Check out availability and cost on the steam packet website. We have mates who do it that way with their motorhomes and love it, why they now leave the bikes at home and go on an adventure of the island. Go on your own and come back having made new friendships.

So true that's what I was debating but as never bin people have said you need to book up campsites etc so wasent sure "

No not at all, the glory of having a camper van. Sure if you look in the Web you will find some kind of forum discussing TT with camper vans

Reply privately

over a year ago

We took a Vw transporter over this year for the 10days (unfortunately I had to fly home after 5days ??) Had no issues getting onto any camp sites, just pulled in paid the nights stay then moved on. Different place every other day. We even stopped on the grand stand car park for a couple of nights. Showers at every location so no issues. However you got no chance of booking a van on now for 2023.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

If you keep looking you may well get booked onto a ferry as some will cancel but you have to take what's available and not what dates you want. After February everyone who didn't pay final balance will go back in sale, steam packet will have a date for this, usually the first Monday in March @ 8.30am

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well recent events put me in “sod it” mode so I bought a new bike. Hopefully I’ll be there next year

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Well recent events put me in “sod it” mode so I bought a new bike. Hopefully I’ll be there next year "

Happy new bike, what did you get. Keep looking on steam packet site and get booked. Check out Manx government home stay they are a great way to find accommodation and not a bad price too

Reply privately

By *ohncraMan
over a year ago

pitenweem

never book it wait till cancelations week before never failed to get a ticket lol even centeenary year 2007 been going for years it was good fun slowly getting worse still love to follow it and get excited every year by it met a lot of folk through the years all good fun

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"never book it wait till cancelations week before never failed to get a ticket lol even centeenary year 2007 been going for years it was good fun slowly getting worse still love to follow it and get excited every year by it met a lot of folk through the years all good fun "

We have a mate who doesn't even book. For years he just turns up at the port to get on the ferry as a stand by, he has never failed apparently

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well recent events put me in “sod it” mode so I bought a new bike. Hopefully I’ll be there next year

Happy new bike, what did you get. Keep looking on steam packet site and get booked. Check out Manx government home stay they are a great way to find accommodation and not a bad price too "

Nothing amazing. I’m not as flush as I used to be. I just got a ZZR 600. Needs a couple of bits doing but it’s a good runner and pretty tidy.

I’ll check out the home stay thing. Thank you for the advice

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Well recent events put me in “sod it” mode so I bought a new bike. Hopefully I’ll be there next year

Happy new bike, what did you get. Keep looking on steam packet site and get booked. Check out Manx government home stay they are a great way to find accommodation and not a bad price too

Nothing amazing. I’m not as flush as I used to be. I just got a ZZR 600. Needs a couple of bits doing but it’s a good runner and pretty tidy.

I’ll check out the home stay thing. Thank you for the advice "

ZZR 600 is a good bike. Don't know if you are into the camping thing but there's plenty of TT campsites too

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are from the IOM, considering turning our house near Ramsey into a bnb, does anyone have an opinion whether we could fill it with people from fab or best off opening it up to all

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We are from the IOM, considering turning our house near Ramsey into a bnb, does anyone have an opinion whether we could fill it with people from fab or best off opening it up to all"

Our opinion is to open it up to all. We would say most people on Fab go to TT with vanilla friends which is probably why it is so difficult to get a meet during TT. It is a great idea and if it worked then you will have found that niche market but that's the gamble. Just our honest opinion

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"We are from the IOM, considering turning our house near Ramsey into a bnb, does anyone have an opinion whether we could fill it with people from fab or best off opening it up to all

Our opinion is to open it up to all. We would say most people on Fab go to TT with vanilla friends which is probably why it is so difficult to get a meet during TT. It is a great idea and if it worked then you will have found that niche market but that's the gamble. Just our honest opinion "

That chat didn't take off. Wonder what they are deciding?

We are off to Isle of Man tomorrow. Turn round 6 times and we'll be sailing to TT next year

Reply privately

By *impy2k46Man
over a year ago

Preston

I’ll be there. Already all booked and sorted. Just have to pay steampacket my remaining ££

Reply privately

over a year ago

I doubt it very much, but go while you can. Since I started watching from the young age of 14, there have always been those apposed to it. Thankfully the iom gov and the ACU see differently, it’s an independent event and draws phenomenal crowds, sponsorship, live tv coverage and money to the island. As the gov are trying to encourage a population growth, the TT is used to attract visitors and key workers. IMO it’s going nowhere. Like so many attractions and events, eg climbing Everest, the Grand National, even doing your own gardening, things go wrong. Loss of life is tragic, but we drink, smoke and generally find ways to gamble with something we shouldn’t. Can’t wait for the next one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That was a reply to the comment it may be a thing of the past

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"That was a reply to the comment it may be a thing of the past "

Couldn't have said it better. Roll on TT 2023

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That was a reply to the comment it may be a thing of the past

Couldn't have said it better. Roll on TT 2023 "

Definitely, MGP (will always be known as that in my humble opinion) was brilliant. Although I’m not sure on the gamble of condensed racing days vs the unpredictable weather, it went well.

I can’t get over the cost of your ferries! As far as I’m aware, the Gov purchased the Steam packet and then put up the prices. Interesting option.

That being said it should be another spectacular festival and I for one can’t wait.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Yes the condensed racing schedule for Manx is not a good gamble, they got away with it this year due to the good weather but if weather goes to shit there's no wiggle room at all. Hopefully they will see sense

Reply privately

By *anFromMarsMan
over a year ago

North

Haven't been to the TT since 2005 but am planning on returning in 2024 to mark a milestone birthday in style

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes the condensed racing schedule for Manx is not a good gamble, they got away with it this year due to the good weather but if weather goes to shit there's no wiggle room at all. Hopefully they will see sense "

Only time will tell, sometimes the unpredictability adds to the excitement. But imagine if they got completely caught out!

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Yes the condensed racing schedule for Manx is not a good gamble, they got away with it this year due to the good weather but if weather goes to shit there's no wiggle room at all. Hopefully they will see sense

Only time will tell, sometimes the unpredictability adds to the excitement. But imagine if they got completely caught out! "

Its Isle of Man, they WILL get caught out. The old addage, why fix something that isn't broken

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

There's a lot of objection about them messing with the TT schedule for 2023.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a lot of objection about them messing with the TT schedule for 2023."

For safety reasons (I appreciate the parody or irony of this word) I truly hope the maximum time allotted to the festival is utilised.

Far to many TT’s are blighted with interruptions to the riders gaining as much practice as possible. The ramifications of this is evident in the worst case scenario raising its ugly head. The organisers will hopefully apply a modicum of sense and listen to the fans and riders alike to make the most of the festival. Time will tell. One thing I love though is the live feed, albeit a little off quality compared to most streaming services, it was the closest I could get last time. So progress is good so far

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"There's a lot of objection about them messing with the TT schedule for 2023.

For safety reasons (I appreciate the parody or irony of this word) I truly hope the maximum time allotted to the festival is utilised.

Far to many TT’s are blighted with interruptions to the riders gaining as much practice as possible. The ramifications of this is evident in the worst case scenario raising its ugly head. The organisers will hopefully apply a modicum of sense and listen to the fans and riders alike to make the most of the festival. Time will tell. One thing I love though is the live feed, albeit a little off quality compared to most streaming services, it was the closest I could get last time. So progress is good so far "

But do you realise part of the objections is streaming of TT live. A lot think it is to the detriment of a unique festival that you can only experience by being there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a lot of objection about them messing with the TT schedule for 2023.

Far to many TT’s are blighted with interruptions to the riders gaining as much practice as possible. The ramifications of this is evident in the worst case scenario raising its ugly head. The organisers will hopefully apply a modicum of sense and listen to the fans and riders alike to make the most of the festival. Time will tell. One thing I love though is the live feed, albeit a little off quality compared to most streaming services, it was the closest I could get last time. So progress is good so far

But do you realise part of the objections is streaming of TT live. A lot think it is to the detriment of a unique festival that you can only experience by being there "

I appear not to be fully informed

This is interesting because I see both sides, on one hand those that can’t make it (working overseas in my case) can keep up to date. On the other hand why pay the extortionist to visit when one can simply enjoy all the action from the comfort of one’s domain. This I take it from your point of view (the organisers) will detract from enticing visitors.

As long as it’s on I’ll be there (unless away lol)

(Runs off to research TT 2023 proposals )

Reply privately

By *oo7kingMan
over a year ago

wing

Deposit paid, ready for 2023.....cant wait

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Deposit paid, ready for 2023.....cant wait "

Its a good feeling to be booked for 2023. We sail out Thursday 1st June @ 11am

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Deposit paid, ready for 2023.....cant wait

Its a good feeling to be booked for 2023. We sail out Thursday 1st June @ 11am "

MGP dates out too 20-28 Aug 23

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Deposit paid, ready for 2023.....cant wait

Its a good feeling to be booked for 2023. We sail out Thursday 1st June @ 11am

MGP dates out too 20-28 Aug 23 "

Yes dates released today but ferry bookings not released yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Post your TT 2023 stuff here folks.

We wonder what price the Steam Racket are going to make up this time round. We have booked ferry and paid our £80 deposit for next years.

It cost us £400 for us two and 1 bike for this

years TT but as we all know that was carried over from 2020 and at the 2020 price. Also our thoughts go with the 5 riders who paid the ultimate price at this years racing

£400 just for the ferry? Id never pay that. I have been to the TT as a foot oassenger. It was an ok weekend, but tbh I wouldnt rush back for that event. I do like and own bikes, but I'm not mad keen on being ripped off.

"

Reply privately

By *uki75Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

It's mental money!! You do know there are other Roadrace options though...Ireland been the start of it... I love the Isle of man don't get me wrong been countless times over 2 many yrs but look outside the box sometimes...these lads have to gain their experience somewhere ... fuk I'm ranting a it aren't I

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"It's mental money!! You do know there are other Roadrace options though...Ireland been the start of it... I love the Isle of man don't get me wrong been countless times over 2 many yrs but look outside the box sometimes...these lads have to gain their experience somewhere ... fuk I'm ranting a it aren't I "

Its like anything in life really, some things are that good you have to pay good money to go. The whole of TT is something you just can't experience anywhere else. So folk say they aren't going as they don't like being ripped off. All we have to say is Holiday resorts, Costa and fuel filling stations. We are getting ripped off every day in one form or another. If you wanna see and experience TT Steam Packet will rip your eyes out but once there the Manx people will welcome you with such warmth like no where else, which is why we go every year

Reply privately

By *tarlight7365Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 01/10/22 13:12:15]

Reply privately

By *tarlight7365Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"It's mental money!! You do know there are other Roadrace options though...Ireland been the start of it... I love the Isle of man don't get me wrong been countless times over 2 many yrs but look outside the box sometimes...these lads have to gain their experience somewhere ... fuk I'm ranting a it aren't I

Its like anything in life really, some things are that good you have to pay good money to go. The whole of TT is something you just can't experience anywhere else. So folk say they aren't going as they don't like being ripped off. All we have to say is Holiday resorts, Costa and fuel filling stations. We are getting ripped off every day in one form or another. If you wanna see and experience TT Steam Packet will rip your eyes out but once there the Manx people will welcome you with such warmth like no where else, which is why we go every year "

Amen to that answer F & B ..the greatest show on earth !

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"It's mental money!! You do know there are other Roadrace options though...Ireland been the start of it... I love the Isle of man don't get me wrong been countless times over 2 many yrs but look outside the box sometimes...these lads have to gain their experience somewhere ... fuk I'm ranting a it aren't I

Its like anything in life really, some things are that good you have to pay good money to go. The whole of TT is something you just can't experience anywhere else. So folk say they aren't going as they don't like being ripped off. All we have to say is Holiday resorts, Costa and fuel filling stations. We are getting ripped off every day in one form or another. If you wanna see and experience TT Steam Packet will rip your eyes out but once there the Manx people will welcome you with such warmth like no where else, which is why we go every year

Amen to that answer F & B ..the greatest show on earth !"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amen to that answer F & B ..the greatest show on earth !

"

Interesting thoughts really, a trip to the NW200 or Ulster GP may be in the cards. Flight or ferry from the island?

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

I've not been to the island since 08 but 3 of us booked for next year, I've messaged the accommodation Facebook and website and no joy so far. Getting a tad concerned to be honest

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I've not been to the island since 08 but 3 of us booked for next year, I've messaged the accommodation Facebook and website and no joy so far. Getting a tad concerned to be honest "

Did you book your accommodation through the official Manx Government home stay page?

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

"I've not been to the island since 08 but 3 of us booked for next year, I've messaged the accommodation Facebook and website and no joy so far. Getting a tad concerned to be honest

Did you book your accommodation through the official Manx Government home stay page? "

We've not got any accommodation booked yet

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I've not been to the island since 08 but 3 of us booked for next year, I've messaged the accommodation Facebook and website and no joy so far. Getting a tad concerned to be honest

Did you book your accommodation through the official Manx Government home stay page?

We've not got any accommodation booked yet"

Have a look on the Manx home stay pages. Done that before and it's a great way to find accommodation

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Have a look on the Manx home stay pages. Done that before and it's a great way to find accommodation "

I've messaged a few and they are fully booked thought they still have adds up and don't say that they are fully booked

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Have a look on the Manx home stay pages. Done that before and it's a great way to find accommodation "

Got a place in just past ballaugh bridge

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Have a look on the Manx home stay pages. Done that before and it's a great way to find accommodation

Got a place in just past ballaugh bridge "

That's good news

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Got a place in just past ballaugh bridge

That's good news "

50 per night plenty parking and a garage, winner winner chicken dinner

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hearing rumours the 23 TT will be a new format, with more races and along the lines of 22 MGP, anyone seen anything rock solid on this?

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Hearing rumours the 23 TT will be a new format, with more races and along the lines of 22 MGP, anyone seen anything rock solid on this? "

The race schedule has been released if you search for it

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Press release today....The final schedule for the 2023 TT races has been confirmed, with Senior Race Day to take place on Saturday June 10.

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

The new schedule was out back when the ferry tickets went live,why people are suprised all of a sudden I do not know.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"The new schedule was out back when the ferry tickets went live,why people are suprised all of a sudden I do not know. "

Yes we agree, there was a lot of objection to the new schedule. Yesterday it became official after consolidation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s actually a decent line up, with the final race being on the Saturday (well if the weather plays ball) should be good. Although maybe it’s just me but there doesn’t seem to be that much practice, I honestly thought the organisers were pushing for more track time pre racing. Although I’m not aware of how much time is allocated on each evening practice.

Reply privately

By *ornyboy777Man
over a year ago

Sleaford

My motor home and box trailer is £1260

Bloody scandalous but where else can you do that

Very sad Davey was a good friend of ours very sad indeed

Hope you have a great time it will soon be here

X

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"My motor home and box trailer is £1260

Bloody scandalous but where else can you do that

Very sad Davey was a good friend of ours very sad indeed

Hope you have a great time it will soon be here

X"

Really is crazy the price The Steam Racket charge. Us two and one bike was £400 this year, how much it will be for 2023 we will find out next month

Reply privately

By *uomyMan
over a year ago

Bourne

Heard the price could be 440 for bike, rider and pillion, wouldn't be surprised, steam racket don't make any money out of it though so they say. Still keep going though, 29th this year but its getting harder x sorry to say its 6 now bless him

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Heard the price could be 440 for bike, rider and pillion, wouldn't be surprised, steam racket don't make any money out of it though so they say. Still keep going though, 29th this year but its getting harder x sorry to say its 6 now bless him "

Funny thing is Manx Government took over ownership of Steam Packet few years ago. The Manx folk were hopeful the prices would reflect but they just kept the same business model. So now its the Manx Government ripping us all off with Ferry Prices. Hey ho if we want to go to the best road races in the world we have to suck it up. Everyone wants our money, just some want a little more than others

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Just a email to say our boat departure has been put back an hr,I hope the roads still open for us getting there

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Just a email to say our boat departure has been put back an hr,I hope the roads still open for us getting there "
We got that email today too. Sailing on Thursday of practice week @ 11am so now 10am, an extra hour of our holiday, yippee

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

Ours has went from 4.15am to 5.15am

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Ours has went from 4.15am to 5.15am "

Ah yours went the other way to ours. We get an extra hour holiday, you get an extra hour in bed

Reply privately

By *uomyMan
over a year ago

Bourne

Yeah, we still keep going every year,

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Yeah, we still keep going every year, "

Yes we do, no place like it. The buzz around the Island for 2 weeks is amazing. For the people who live there, watching the Rock wake up the few weeks prior to the masses arriving is incredible. The come down in the week after maybe not so

Reply privately

By *uomyMan
over a year ago

Bourne

I am lucky enough to have friends over there, although most of the time they are over here but it's a nice island out of the TT as well,

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I am lucky enough to have friends over there, although most of the time they are over here but it's a nice island out of the TT as well, "

Same here, we've been going every year for over 20 years. Many friends live there and friends we have taken for their 1st visit to TT have also moved over

Reply privately

By *uomyMan
over a year ago

Bourne

Yeah it's strange how you get bitten by the place, can be the best place to be, but don't get me wrong it can also be the worst place as well especially this year, but hey we keep going back x

Reply privately

By *teve_S65Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

Ferry & camping booked. 6 of us riding over, it’s my first time & looking forward to it

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Ferry & camping booked. 6 of us riding over, it’s my first time & looking forward to it "

You will love it.

Just received an email from Steam Racket with balance, £368.52, to pay before 24th Feb

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

"Ferry & camping booked. 6 of us riding over, it’s my first time & looking forward to it

You will love it.

Just received an email from Steam Racket with balance, £368.52, to pay before 24th Feb "

Also got mine, at least dick Turpin wore a mask lol

Reply privately

By *uomyMan
over a year ago

Bourne

Just had my booking through 449 for bike n 2, wasn't far out, just got to bloody wait 6 months now, seriously thinking about leaving one of the bikes over there x

Reply privately

By *hoenix_1Man
over a year ago

richmond

I all the years I went to the TT only time I ever road a bike there was riding the race bike from the garage to the paddock and back

Reply privately

By *amedgMan
over a year ago

Enniskillen

Boat and accommodation all booked so roll on June

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

£607 for two of us in a VW Transporter!!!

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"£607 for two of us in a VW Transporter!!! "

Once Santa has been and we have all swung by into 2023 the countdown to TT2023 will commence. Our pockets a little lighter by end of Feb and the Steam Rackets pocket bulging

Reply privately

By *teve_S65Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Ferry & camping booked. 6 of us riding over, it’s my first time & looking forward to it

You will love it.

Just received an email from Steam Racket with balance, £368.52, to pay before 24th Feb

Also got mine, at least dick Turpin wore a mask lol"

We got ferry & camping for £178 each, seems like a bargain

Reply privately

By *teve_S65Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

You will love it.

Just received an email from Steam Racket with balance, £368.52, to pay before 24th Feb "

Yeah should be great

£178 each for ferry & camping

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

You will love it.

Yeah should be great

£178 each for ferry & camping "

You must be going as foot passengers? How long are you there for? We go Thursday of practice week and return Sunday after Saturdays senior day

Reply privately

By *un loving BlackpoolMan
over a year ago

Poulton

I'm there, I'll be staying in Peel can't wait!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah I’m off there again, lucky enough to have a house we rent over there for the week! I think there is 7 of us this year on all bikes. Looking forward too it as we missed this years as we did the Nc500 instead.

Reply privately

By *r optimistMan
over a year ago

town

[Removed by poster at 01/01/23 15:29:10]

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Yeah I’m off there again, lucky enough to have a house we rent over there for the week! I think there is 7 of us this year on all bikes. Looking forward too it as we missed this years as we did the Nc500 instead."

7 of you eh, will be a great TT for you all, full of laughs and memories. Here we are into 2023 now, it will soon be here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah definitely always a laugh when we are on the isle, we’ve been 6 times before.

Reply privately

By *elshie69Man
over a year ago

Feltham

"Yeah I’m off there again, lucky enough to have a house we rent over there for the week! I think there is 7 of us this year on all bikes. Looking forward too it as we missed this years as we did the Nc500 instead."

How was the NC500..??

Thinking of hiring a motor home and doing it myself around September time

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Yeah definitely always a laugh when we are on the isle, we’ve been 6 times before. "

We have been going every year for over 20 years

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Yeah I’m off there again, lucky enough to have a house we rent over there for the week! I think there is 7 of us this year on all bikes. Looking forward too it as we missed this years as we did the Nc500 instead.

How was the NC500..??

Thinking of hiring a motor home and doing it myself around September time"

Motorhome?? When you can do it on a bike

Reply privately

By *elshie69Man
over a year ago

Feltham

"Yeah I’m off there again, lucky enough to have a house we rent over there for the week! I think there is 7 of us this year on all bikes. Looking forward too it as we missed this years as we did the Nc500 instead.

How was the NC500..??

Thinking of hiring a motor home and doing it myself around September time

Motorhome?? When you can do it on a bike "

Yes, motor home.

My bike got written off after an accident

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Raiding all our piggy banks to get all the pennies together to pay our Steam Racket balance this month

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ll be going for race week, flying over but fortunate enough to have access to bikes when over

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

[Removed by poster at 11/01/23 16:26:02]

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Travelling on my own

Who do I contact for cottage hire in groudel Glen just outside Douglas.

Few years ago since i stayed there and original booker isn't in my circle these days

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Travelling on my own

Few years ago since i stayed there and original booker isn't in my circle these days "

Manx Government have a list of official home stays these days, all vetted I believe to get on the official site. Hope that helps

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

"Travelling on my own

Few years ago since i stayed there and original booker isn't in my circle these days

Manx Government have a list of official home stays these days, all vetted I believe to get on the official site. Hope that helps "

Finks I've left it too late

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Travelling on my own

Manx Government have a list of official home stays these days, all vetted I believe to get on the official site. Hope that helps

Finks I've left it too late "

All the folk who haven't paid their ferry by end of February will lose their deposit and will go back up to book with the Steam Packet, I believe the first Monday in March. It's never to late and if you don't mind camping there's always somewhere. Good luck and we hope you get sorted

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

"Travelling on my own

Finks I've left it too late

All the folk who haven't paid their ferry by end of February will lose their deposit and will go back up to book with the Steam Packet, I believe the first Monday in March. It's never to late and if you don't mind camping there's always somewhere. Good luck and we hope you get sorted "

Thankas muchly

Reply privately

over a year ago

How was the NC500..??

Thinking of hiring a motor home and doing it myself around September time"

It was amazing! You won’t see as much in a motorhome compared to a bike as some roads are not passable but will still be an amazing trip.

Reply privately

By *ider500Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Waw thats a lot to pay iv been going for years we just go practice week now and pay £135

Reply privately

By *ubMale96Man
over a year ago

Douglas

www.groudlecottages.com should have all the details you need for the Groudle Glen holiday cottages.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Steam Racket has all the money now, balance has been paid

Reply privately

By *rufflesCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"That was a reply to the comment it may be a thing of the past

Couldn't have said it better. Roll on TT 2023

Definitely, MGP (will always be known as that in my humble opinion) was brilliant. Although I’m not sure on the gamble of condensed racing days vs the unpredictable weather, it went well.

I can’t get over the cost of your ferries! As far as I’m aware, the Gov purchased the Steam packet and then put up the prices. Interesting option.

That being said it should be another spectacular festival and I for one can’t wait. "

What actually happened was IOM Gov purchased the Steam-Packet from the Steam-Packet a couple of years ago.

So effectively the IOM residents now own the SP

Although the Gov actually own the company SP, they do so "at arm's length" and play no part in running it.

Staffing/costing etc is completely down to the SP.

Much to the disappointment of the IOM Public...apart from a very few exceptions....costings are the same for wherever you live.

To quote the late Sir Billy Butlin...."Book early for the best prices""!!

Hope the above helps?

Reply privately

By *arkymark500Couple
over a year ago

close

All booked for a weekend of Acton new schedule really worked in favour let's just hope the weather plays ball

Anyone live near heysham for parking? Just wondered

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Just managed to change our ferry from 7.45am Sun 11-Jun-23 to 16:45pm Sun 11-Jun-23 on Mannannin into Liverpool so no worries about staying in the pub Saturday night which this year is Senior day. No extra charges from Steam Packet for the change which is the norm for TT bookings

Reply privately

By *imberozMan
over a year ago

leigh

All booked for race week. Staying union mills

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"All booked for race week. Staying union mills "

Another month closer

Reply privately

By *ider500Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

I think thay have moved the Liverpool ferry terminal think that will be using the new one

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I think thay have moved the Liverpool ferry terminal think that will be using the new one"

The rescheduled date for terminal to open is June 2023 so lets see if it is operational for TT. It will be a huge challenge to open up right at the busiest time and have to overcome all the teething problems. Maybe it will open after TT, who knows

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shell we try and arrange a social for all of us fabs friends during race week?

Everyone welcome, any suggestions on locations and timings?

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Shell we try and arrange a social for all of us fabs friends during race week?

Everyone welcome, any suggestions on locations and timings? "

We tried that a few years back hardly anyone turned up, but thats not to say if you sort it out the same will happen

Reply privately

over a year ago

" We tried that a few years back hardly anyone turned up, but thats not to say if you sort it out the same will happen "

Il see who else reply’s etc, it

Might end up being just us ??

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

" We tried that a few years back hardly anyone turned up, but thats not to say if you sort it out the same will happen

Might end up being just us ?? "

We're always up for a good night out at TT

Reply privately

By *JFuntimesCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Looking forward to getting back on the island.

Only 19 weeks!!!

There for the whole event (Dave) and Jane coming over for the 1st few days for her 1st visit...

Can't wait to be back

Reply privately

By *JFuntimesCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

" We tried that a few years back hardly anyone turned up, but thats not to say if you sort it out the same will happen

Might end up being just us ??

We're always up for a good night out at TT "

A bit of dancing and drinking at the Busheys Village ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" A bit of dancing and drinking at the Busheys Village ?"

I think that could be on the cards for us all! I do love a good dance

Reply privately

over a year ago

Booking on a bit last minute for the senior. Any recommendations of rooms available?

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

13 weeks and we'll be on our way. Next stop Easter then the next stop will be the Rock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"13 weeks and we'll be on our way. Next stop Easter then the next stop will be the Rock "

Can not wait to get back! To hear that roar of your the bikes again!

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

15 years since my last visit so I am buzzing for it ,get the jizz machine wheelying out the gooseneck

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"15 years since my last visit so I am buzzing for it ,get the jizz machine wheelying out the gooseneck "

15 years, you will see a big change, Cones out over the mountain and a lot of new speed limits over the years. Gooseneck now has a speed limit and just after that is the holy grail sign of national speed limit. Police everywhere so beware and stick to the limits that are set. They will pull you over at railtracks (Bungalow) if they spot you dangerous driving between the hair pin and bungalow. I watched them stop a bike through the cones as he was on the bumper of a car not being able to wait to get going after the cones, bad riding is not tolerated. Still fun over the mountain just not as it used to be. Enjoy as it is still a buzz.

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

Late to this year's event

Classic TT. Is there any guys who could take a female in their accommodation.. dates flexible

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Late to this year's event

Classic TT. Is there any guys who could take a female in their accommodation.. dates flexible "

With the new schedule of Manx GP they have now dropped the Classic at Manx in August. There was a thread for Manx GP by basher but I can't find it, must have dropped off the bottom. Maybe start a thread for Manx GP asking your question as you may get some accommodation that way as this thread is for TT in June. Also try looking on Manx Government site for official home stay, that's always a good way to find private accommodation from folk who open their house up. Hope that all helps

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near

"Late to this year's event

Classic TT. Is there any guys who could take a female in their accommodation.. dates flexible

With the new schedule of Manx GP they have now dropped the Classic at Manx in August. There was a thread for Manx GP by basher but I can't find it, must have dropped off the bottom. Maybe start a thread for Manx GP asking your question as you may get some accommodation that way as this thread is for TT in June. Also try looking on Manx Government site for official home stay, that's always a good way to find private accommodation from folk who open their house up. Hope that all helps "

Thanks. I'm crossing my legs that I could share cost of accommodation. Totally happy and hold my own to.share a room

Reply privately

By *eardedvillainMan
over a year ago

Bangor N.Ireland

"15 years since my last visit so I am buzzing for it ,get the jizz machine wheelying out the gooseneck

15 years, you will see a big change, Cones out over the mountain and a lot of new speed limits over the years. Gooseneck now has a speed limit and just after that is the holy grail sign of national speed limit. Police everywhere so beware and stick to the limits that are set. They will pull you over at railtracks (Bungalow) if they spot you dangerous driving between the hair pin and bungalow. I watched them stop a bike through the cones as he was on the bumper of a car not being able to wait to get going after the cones, bad riding is not tolerated. Still fun over the mountain just not as it used to be. Enjoy as it is still a buzz. "

Has it really my god that is wild,only had them to the waterworks when I was last there .I know last years there a lot more 30's and that,i stuck to the limits anytime I've been before.Then tear over the mountain,it is a cert that they restrict the mountain even more this year .

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"15 years since my last visit so I am buzzing for it ,get the jizz machine wheelying out the gooseneck

15 years, you will see a big change, Cones out over the mountain and a lot of new speed limits over the years. Gooseneck now has a speed limit and just after that is the holy grail sign of national speed limit. Police everywhere so beware and stick to the limits that are set. They will pull you over at railtracks (Bungalow) if they spot you dangerous driving between the hair pin and bungalow. I watched them stop a bike through the cones as he was on the bumper of a car not being able to wait to get going after the cones, bad riding is not tolerated. Still fun over the mountain just not as it used to be. Enjoy as it is still a buzz.

Has it really my god that is wild,only had them to the waterworks when I was last there .I know last years there a lot more 30's and that,i stuck to the limits anytime I've been before.Then tear over the mountain,it is a cert that they restrict the mountain even more this year ."

They have restricted the mountain for a good few years now. Like I said the cones all the way through goose neck, then Bungalow and start again before kates cottage all the way round the creg

Reply privately

By *arypounderxxxMan
over a year ago

Wigan

I'm all paid up as of this week, looking forward to it

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I'm all paid up as of this week, looking forward to it"

You left that to last minute or did you book an early March cancellation

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m looking at getting a house or big apartment. Could be something to look at?

Reply privately

By *ig-boyTMan
over a year ago

n

I'm going and got my ticket and accommodation booked on Monday thankfully. I'm camping there for race week so hopefully the weather will be good as its also my first time

Reply privately

By *rDJ40Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I can’t wait for this years, not been for a while so it’s going to be fun, I’m camping near Ramsey, Marshalls online sign on has opened today too.

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

I'm going to Iom in April 2 mates 2 bikes not quite the tt lol but paid £137 for ferry

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I'm going to Iom in April 2 mates 2 bikes not quite the tt lol but paid £137 for ferry"

Isle of Man is a great place to visit, it doesn't have to be TT to have a great time. On the bikes with quiet roads is amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going to Iom in April 2 mates 2 bikes not quite the tt lol but paid £137 for ferry

Isle of Man is a great place to visit, it doesn't have to be TT to have a great time. On the bikes with quiet roads is amazing "

Yeah I agree the isle is such a beautiful place to visit when the TT isn’t on

Reply privately

By *arkymark500Couple
over a year ago

close

Save the money sleep on the prom and hope for a mild evening

Reply privately

By *ale1974Man
over a year ago

visiting

Heading over 30th may - 6th June staying in the TT village, I'm on my own this time so if anyone fancy's some company give me a shout

Will have my Rocket GT on the island for the first time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Save the money sleep on the prom and hope for a mild evening "

I’m just going to go bar hoping each night and see which room I end up in

Reply privately

over a year ago

60 days!!!

Reply privately

By *egionaireMan
over a year ago

ramsey

Hi have you found accommodation

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi have you found accommodation"

Yes I have a house I rent over there

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Hi have you found accommodation

Yes I have a house I rent over there "

See you confused us all by saying you were bar hoping. We sail at 10am Thursday 1st June,9 weeks yesterday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi have you found accommodation

Yes I have a house I rent over there

See you confused us all by saying you were bar hoping. We sail at 10am Thursday 1st June,9 weeks yesterday "

Yeah maybe I should have been a little clearer

But yeah I do have a house luckily, but I will also be out and about if anyone fancy’s a drink.

Yeah we sail Friday 2nd I think 6pm ish if I remember right. Excited a little

Reply privately

By *ider500Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

I go on the 26 can't wait woop

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Is it worth sorting out a little social one afternoon on the bikes at a cafe somewhere? May or may not be viable. This will all depend on weather if we go ahead and pick a day to do it. I do have a cafe in mind which won't be affected by the racing if the schedule is disrupted. It's always difficult sorting these things, so only show interest if genuinely interested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it worth sorting out a little social one afternoon on the bikes at a cafe somewhere? May or may not be viable. This will all depend on weather if we go ahead and pick a day to do it. I do have a cafe in mind which won't be affected by the racing if the schedule is disrupted. It's always difficult sorting these things, so only show interest if genuinely interested. "

Yeah count me in

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Is it worth sorting out a little social one afternoon on the bikes at a cafe somewhere? May or may not be viable. This will all depend on weather if we go ahead and pick a day to do it. I do have a cafe in mind which won't be affected by the racing if the schedule is disrupted. It's always difficult sorting these things, so only show interest if genuinely interested.

Yeah count me in "

See how the interest goes. As with anyone arranging socials we will have to be able to see profiles, verifications including site verified. Location will be sent via PM if it all works out

Reply privately

By *ale1974Man
over a year ago

visiting

Im up for a bike social if its arranged, i arrive on Tuesday 30th May & leave 6th June staying at the TT village, coming over on my own & first time on the island with my bike

Reply privately

By *rDJ40Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I’m going to be there from the 5th till the 12th, I’d be interested in attending a social as well, not taking my bike over though!

Reply privately

By *nme32Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll be going 27th may to the 11th june since the boyf is racing

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"I'll be going 27th may to the 11th june since the boyf is racing "

Lets hope the weather is good so they can have some awesome racing.

Reply privately

By *ealDea1Man
over a year ago

Louth/M1

"Is it worth sorting out a little social one afternoon on the bikes at a cafe somewhere? May or may not be viable. This will all depend on weather if we go ahead and pick a day to do it. I do have a cafe in mind which won't be affected by the racing if the schedule is disrupted. It's always difficult sorting these things, so only show interest if genuinely interested. "

Definitely be interested...

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

Hi all, OK.. not read the whole thread but if anyone fancies a social drink and a I ride I live in Ballaugh and happy to organise something. We also have a small group of swingers here and can also arrange a fun meet if anyone fancies it. Just drop me a message and we can have a chat. Let’s hope we have sunshine and a fab safe TT ??

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

Messaged you

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Only 3 single guys have shown interest in a bike social, no couples at all. We'll leave it to _urrey_2011 to sort his idea as ours never got off the ground. It was a long shot as we did try this a few years ago with a couple we know very well who were visiting with us. 2 couples turned up.

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

Yeah, all a bit hit and miss. See what happens. Just be nice to organise even a drink in the Raven or Ginger

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any females or couples looking for home stay

Send a pm two bed house in Douglas

No music at all up the grandstand the government are killing it here

But it’s a great atmosphere for the actual week

Pm for more info.

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

It’s a massive shame about the music up at the Grandstabd…. Was good last year. Feels like it’s a dying event… few years in it yet but not getting the Gov support needed.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"It’s a massive shame about the music up at the Grandstabd…. Was good last year. Feels like it’s a dying event… few years in it yet but not getting the Gov support needed. "

The Racing teams have protested for many years about the music at night as it disturbed their rest. Live Music is still on during the day and music on a night has to be turned down to a suitable level. The night time level will be good for people to have a tipple and a chat about the racing. Horses for courses so wouldn't say it's a dying event, evolving and listening to what people want in the paddock is where it is most important

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Any hints on where to visit never been before ?cheers

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Any hints on where to visit never been before ?cheers "

It's not a big Island so go everywhere you can. If you want to see some good racing and experience how close you can get, go up to Creg ny Baa where they drop down from the Mountain. Walk up toward Kates Cottage and perch yourself on the embankment, what an experience

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

Get to the Wild life Park at Quarry bends!! If you park in Ballaugh you can walk along the railway line in both directions and some really good vantage points. I’m in Ballaugh give me a shout I can get you to some great viewing spots.

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

[Removed by poster at 16/04/23 18:08:18]

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

"It’s a massive shame about the music up at the Grandstabd…. Was good last year. Feels like it’s a dying event… few years in it yet but not getting the Gov support needed.

The Racing teams have protested for many years about the music at night as it disturbed their rest. Live Music is still on during the day and music on a night has to be turned down to a suitable level. The night time level will be good for people to have a tipple and a chat about the racing. Horses for courses so wouldn't say it's a dying event, evolving and listening to what people want in the paddock is where it is most important "

It’s residents complaining not the teams.

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"It’s a massive shame about the music up at the Grandstabd…. Was good last year. Feels like it’s a dying event… few years in it yet but not getting the Gov support needed.

The Racing teams have protested for many years about the music at night as it disturbed their rest. Live Music is still on during the day and music on a night has to be turned down to a suitable level. The night time level will be good for people to have a tipple and a chat about the racing. Horses for courses so wouldn't say it's a dying event, evolving and listening to what people want in the paddock is where it is most important

It’s residents complaining not the teams. "

Teams have been wanting it stopped for years and rightly so, they need their rest. No doubt residents have been complaining too

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

Teams have been wanting it stopped for years and rightly so, they need their rest. No doubt residents have been complaining too "

I’ve raced for years, the paddock is a noisy place… people working on stuff Dyno etc… makes little odds to the teams as it finished by 11pm. Anyway.. it’s not happening so hope the Dyno keeps the residents awake

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 16/04/23 19:26:05]

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Teams have been wanting it stopped for years and rightly so, they need their rest. No doubt residents have been complaining too

I’ve raced for years, the paddock is a noisy place… people working on stuff Dyno etc… makes little odds to the teams as it finished by 11pm. Anyway.. it’s not happening so hope the Dyno keeps the residents awake "

We have friends who race both TT and Manx so we do know what we are talking about, so we'll have to agree to disagree. You really hope the residents are disturbed?? Not a good attitude, especially as the residents accept us all with open arms to their Island

Reply privately

By *urrey_2011Man
over a year ago

Ramsey

I’ve raced for years, the paddock is a noisy place… people working on stuff Dyno etc… makes little odds to the teams as it finished by 11pm. Anyway.. it’s not happening so hope the Dyno keeps the residents awake We have friends who race both TT and Manx so we do know what we are talking about, so we'll have to agree to disagree. You really hope the residents are disturbed?? Not a good attitude, especially as the residents accept us all with open arms to their Island "

And I’m one of those residents.. just let’s hope people don’t complain about the loud motorbikes next eh plenty of! You are right.. we both have our opinions and I was just voicing mine as a racer. We’ll agree to disagree .., who knows we may even bump into one another at some point and I’m really very nice as I’m sure you are too. Upsetting the residents was tongue in cheek

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

5 weeks and the bike will be packed ready for TT 2023

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Thank you to everyone who have posted on our thread over the last 43 weeks. There's only 5 more available posts left. Someone else have opened a thread for TT 2023 a few days ago asking who is going so we'll leave it to the other thread when this is full folks. Everyone who is going to TT 2023 stay safe and have a great time, you never know we might even bump into some of you. Friday in 5 weeks we'll be waking up on the Rock. We sail 1st June @ 10am

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

We are waiting patiently for our email from Steam Packet to let us know when they are putting the sailings out for 2024 TT.

Reply privately

By *ark1050Man
over a year ago

Birches Co Tyrone

Hi all any cpls or fems up for a few drinks at the TT and just see how things goes have a good laugh if nothing else sure get intouch.

Reply privately

By *inky_UK_GuyMan
over a year ago

darlington

Have you had your email now?

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

"Have you had your email now?"

No email so today I emailed them. Quick response from them. Sailings for 2024 TT go on sale Monday 22nd May @ 8.30am

Reply privately

By * and B OP   Couple
over a year ago

Durham

Check out the new thread people. We won't start a new thread with this one being the same subject subjecthttps://www.fabswingers.com/forum/bikers/1447229

Reply privately