Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

Bike test!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So done my theory done CBT booking my bike test this weekend hopefully, looking for biker friends as I have none lol I have a honda nt400 I'm fixing up but possibly looking at getting a triumph scrambler or any other recommendations welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikerdude2017Man
over a year ago

Retford

[Removed by poster at 01/07/22 06:31:20]

By *ikerdude2017Man
over a year ago

Retford

Not an Expert, Triumph scramblers look awesome if you can afford it. also Royal Enfield Himalayn. Looks a good bit of kit. myself I would go for a cruiser.

good luck with the test

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only passed my test in 2019 and it’s the best thing ever. Good luck. I looked at the RE Himalayan but was put off by its lack of power. I bought a 2016 Triumph Scrambler and it’s ace. Lots of low down power and great sound with the Arrow after market exhaust. I want to go touring and camping now so The Triumph is up for sale as the luggage options are limited with the high level exhaust. I would say test ride as many bikes as you can before choosing one.

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

Welcome to the world of biking. Riding a motorbike and having sex are the two greatest pleasures in life.

By *ust along for the rideMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Welcome to the world of biking. Riding a motorbike and having sex are the two greatest pleasures in life."
I couldn't agree more, but in the opposite order lol??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck with the test

As others have said, try lots of bikes and choose the one that works best for you, your budget and what you want to do on the bike like touring or just commuting etc. Also consider things like how easy is it for carrying luggage or a bag etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for advice guys looking at triumph scrambler or a Harley 883 iron or a street cup or street triple

By *rayheresnowMan
over a year ago

cardiff

I just sold my Harley iron not the best of bikes go for the triumph

By *ko12Man
over a year ago

LLANGOLLEN

I don't know what the dealers are like near you but the ones I visited to by my first bike after I passed my test in 2012 wouldn't let me test ride any bike until I had my licence 12 months, so it make it difficult to find the bike best suited, I took a mate with me that new about bikes and has been riding for years and he took me out as a pillion on the first bike I bought

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Good luck on the test.. Just 40 mins of sticking to the speed limit.. Always looking for bikers up here in Yorkshire.

Post new Message to Thread