Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Bikers

the beach

Jump to newest

By *asher11 OP   Man
over a year ago

market harborough

does this mean on wednesday we can ride to the beach as long as we go for a walk on the sand confused .com

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

The transcript of borris' speach is on the gov website you can drive to your destination you can stay out as long as you like and you can sunbathe but we must adhere to social distancing.

Dont listen to the media saying its confusing its clearly written and kept simple

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Should be clearer later but yeah as long as you don't visit Wales or Scotland you're all good travelling to a beach to lay around. First thing I'm doing, if the weather permits it. Either Studland, St Oyst or the one on Sheppy. Any suggestions? Also if anyone wants to ride to one of them let me know

By *scarwilde1330Couple
over a year ago

Warrington

Wish we could ride to naturist beach in Wales

But Wales is still closed

By *henanigans100Couple
over a year ago

Buckie

Wish we could ride out to a nudist beach too, but Scotland still not allowing it x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Should be clearer later but yeah as long as you don't visit Wales or Scotland you're all good travelling to a beach to lay around. First thing I'm doing, if the weather permits it. Either Studland, St Oyst or the one on Sheppy. Any suggestions? Also if anyone wants to ride to one of them let me know "

A ride?

How would you social distance on a bike?

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Same way you socially distance from cars, don't ride in to them

over a year ago

"Same way you socially distance from cars, don't ride in to them "

You asked if anyone wanted a ride.

We take it you mean with you?

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Can't go anywhere in Wales yet....suppose we could sneak over the Severn Bridge and have a ride in England. But then we don't want to bring any Virus back to Wales...

Have to be content with my daily ride to work....did give the MV a bit of a spanking coming home today.

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Same way you socially distance from cars, don't ride in to them

We take it you mean with you? "

Meant someone to ride somewhere with, sit down and just chat and chill. Can easily be done in fact seen a bunch of non fab bikers doing it all while maintaining the correct distance. I see where you're coming from but I did ask on the biker forum anticipating bikers would reply not someone who wanted to jump on the back of mine

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Probably heading out a couple times next week, thinking Studland one day and Shellness another. Not doing it to meet people just want lay around naked as I can't where I'm staying, can't even sleep naked like I usually do but it would be nice to have someone to ride with and chat with even if from a distance

over a year ago

Meant someone to ride somewhere with, sit down and just chat and chill. Can easily be done in fact seen a bunch of non fab bikers doing it all while maintaining the correct distance. I see where you're coming from but I did ask on the biker forum anticipating bikers would reply not someone who wanted to jump on the back of mine "

Got you!!

Hope you get there!

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Meant someone to ride somewhere with, sit down and just chat and chill. Can easily be done in fact seen a bunch of non fab bikers doing it all while maintaining the correct distance. I see where you're coming from but I did ask on the biker forum anticipating bikers would reply not someone who wanted to jump on the back of mine

Got you!!

Hope you get there!"

Made it there alright and enjoyed the journey even jumped from one beach to another just wish I left earlier. Some of the roads were really nice and cheered me the fuck up even if short lived, definitely going out Wednesday and quite possibly tomorrow

over a year ago

I need a ride out

over a year ago

Got you!!

Hope you get there!

Made it there alright and enjoyed the journey even jumped from one beach to another just wish I left earlier. Some of the roads were really nice and cheered me the fuck up even if short lived, definitely going out Wednesday and quite possibly tomorrow "

Was Studland busy?

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Was Studland busy?"

Didn't go to Studland ended up going to Eastney, were a few people there. More people up on 'the walkway' perving on those who wanted to be naked, I imagine it's a lot worse usually but yeah. Debating going to Studland either tomorrow or Wednesday also try to leave really early...maybe

over a year ago

"Was Studland busy?

Didn't go to Studland ended up going to Eastney, were a few people there. More people up on 'the walkway' perving on those who wanted to be naked, I imagine it's a lot worse usually but yeah. Debating going to Studland either tomorrow or Wednesday also try to leave really early...maybe "

From where we are, we tend to go to Holkham.

over a year ago

Can't wait to pay a visit!

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We went to the sea Friday afternoon. Sat there looking at the sea for 15mins well away from everyone then headed back home.

By *lueEyedWolfMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"Was Studland busy?

Didn't go to Studland ended up going to Eastney, were a few people there. More people up on 'the walkway' perving on those who wanted to be naked, I imagine it's a lot worse usually but yeah. Debating going to Studland either tomorrow or Wednesday also try to leave really early...maybe

From where we are, we tend to go to Holkham."

That's one on my list to visit, how is it there usually? Might make that one of the ones to visit this week, can't wait to go to Wales though heard of some amazing beaches

By *iking SoftiesCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 18/05/20 11:09:51]

By *iking SoftiesCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"We went to the sea Friday afternoon. Sat there looking at the sea for 15mins well away from everyone then headed back home. "

Best way at the minute, we did a similar ride around N. Derbyshire last Thursday but only stopped by the roadside for a sandwich and coffee. Such a great feeling to be out again.

By *edyarisCouple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

We went to the south gare near redcar, sadly not on the bike as we took the dog, it was great, miles of beach and hardly anyone about. Dog ran himself ragged and it was good for us to get out.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"We went to the sea Friday afternoon. Sat there looking at the sea for 15mins well away from everyone then headed back home.

Best way at the minute, we did a similar ride around N. Derbyshire last Thursday but only stopped by the roadside for a sandwich and coffee. Such a great feeling to be out again."

Yes we are keeping well away from the masses and keeping us safe

By *rivenSnowCouple
over a year ago

Uk

Might be checking out Slapton on Wednesday.

Post new Message to Thread