Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Australia

Swingers Clubs Sydney

Jump to newest

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

Never been before and I’m considering suggesting it to my husband - anyone have any recommendations/experience they would like to share? in general as new experience and also specific to Sydney...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Holloway

Couples Club close to central station have couples only parties on Friday and Saturday nights. We have been a few times and had fun. Message me if you want any specific details about Sydney or the club.

Good luck

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

Thanks guys - good to know and thanks for the offer to message with questions. Maybe we will give it a go - take it you guys were visiting oz when you went there? - wonder if there’s any aussies on here who regularly go?

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Holloway

We lived in Sydney for over 15 years (Sara is from Aus) but we moved to London a few years back. We used to go monthly as it was the only legal club in Sydney. Yeah, lots of Aussie couples attend of all ages. There is a bar area which is nice to chill out and chat to other couples and downstairs there are play rooms and themed rooms and also a hot tub.

You didn't need to be a member so get yourself along. They used to have a monthly Angels and Demons party with discounted admission ($100 from memory). That night was always busy.

Have fun x

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Holloway

Sorry forgot to add. The 2 main swingers sites in Aus are Adult Match Maker and Red Hot Pie. Fab is relatively unknown unless of course you move out to Aus.

We have a profile on AMM and you will see plenty of details of events including couples club

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

Hey there. Thanks again guys. We are aussies and live in Australia. We have been enjoying fab (only listed on here at this stage) and thanks for the tips on sites, yep just new to a few things and thinking about trying the club thing for fun. Appreciate it. Cheers. Mrs Rudefun

By *omo217Man
over a year ago

Sydney

Our Secret Spot on Crown st is really good. Went there with my wife and GF and had a blast!

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

Thanks for that - appreciate it - that was one we were looking at - maybe we will get there one day!

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Thanks for that - appreciate it - that was one we were looking at - maybe we will get there one day! "

Maybe I might join you

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

"Thanks for that - appreciate it - that was one we were looking at - maybe we will get there one day!

Maybe I might join you "

Sounds like a plan... could be a first for all of us!

By *tudmcmuffinMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Thanks for that - appreciate it - that was one we were looking at - maybe we will get there one day!

Maybe I might join you

Sounds like a plan... could be a first for all of us! "

Providing me and your other half don’t nod off

By *okenutopianWoman
over a year ago

London

Definitely a big thumbs up from me for OSS... Our Secret Spot

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

Maybe I might join you

Sounds like a plan... could be a first for all of us!

Providing me and your other half don’t nod off "

Well this is true - hopefully there’s enough action to keep you both awake - we will get in touch when we are going...

By *udefun99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sydney

"Definitely a big thumbs up from me for OSS... Our Secret Spot"

Thanks so much - appreciate it - Mrs Rudefun

By *EX-SMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi,

I very glad I stumbled across this post as I'll be visiting Sydney in September and I am hoping to visit a local club.

Regards,

Hex

Post new Message to Thread